PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
The "Make 100,000,000 Interactions" task is so bonkers. Even if you click 100k pokemon/eggs every day it'll still take you over 3 years! And the fact that it only gives you just over 2 mil credits? Scam. :/ Sure, clicks give you credits, but if someone is gonna put that much dedication into completing the most ridiculous task, they should a way better reward than what you get just for logging in for a year.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
373 eggs and 12 shinies later, I finally hatch my albino aron. :') Moving directly on to hunt weedle. I was thinking about Spiritomb but I think I'll save that for tomorrow on Niet day. I need a low exp egg rn.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
This Niet day was good. c: Finished up the weedle line dexes, hunted the shiny spiritomb dex, and got a shiny and albino gible! I hatched an albino spiritomb before the shiny, and another shiny gible before the albino (at egg 124), so I gained some delta points as well! Tomorrow's a Ravyne day but unfortunately I don't have enough relics to even think about gem hunting. :/ I think I'll just hatch lab eggs and use adopts on evos for my badges? Or maybe I will try and go for some low exp s/a dexes hmmm.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux

QUOTE originally posted by Feeble

cant wait for alolan fomantis mcw (i mean this is clearly a deino. but One Day. totem or alolan) edit: just remembered lurantis already has a totem and is, in fact, alolan
this absolutely slaughtered me with laughter
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Finished spinda, qwilfish, and bouffalant hunts. The spinda s/a came in the same party, qwilfish gave me an extra shiny, and bouffalant gave me two extra albinos, so I gained 20 delta points. I decided I would hunt Death Star Voltorb instead of waiting for the fabulous friday bonus, so I wasted a spicy x2.9 shazi day in favor of using up all of my daycare passes lsdfj. It's fine though because I got some rtes from the shelter and upgraded my rock badge finally. Ended up getting the voltorbs I needed late in the day, so I started a Combee hunt to try and get through some adopts and take advantage of the bug v~wave. 2 shinies so far, but they were male :^) Here are the lads I'm keeping so far
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
342 hatched, 15 male shinies and no albinos. i'm suffering scoob

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page