PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to Convert IP's to DP's

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12345

I suggested a cap as part of this suggestion, seen on First Post, with the intent that the cap would prevent an overreliance on this proposed feature

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
No support This would just further corrupt the s/a/m market and basically ruin deltas as a whole Idk about yall but I know some pretty big clickers, hell I am one I can just see the fall of delta points selling and in turn the entire specials market They should be kept separate IP from clicks DP from specials Not combined No support, sorry
Creepyeevee's AvatarCreepyeevee
no support, like evryone else said this would just make deltas less rare, and would give less of a reason to donate shinies and albinos.
Wolfelle's AvatarWolfelle
also no support pretty sure everything i could say has been said, this thread has gone on for nine months im confused >.<
bump...
Cecilia's AvatarCecilia
I'm neutral right now, since I don't actually really make deltas. but may I suggest also throwing in the opposite: an ability to convert DP's to IP's
All hail Lord Giratina! Collecting Griseous Orbs. [Profile pic is of me, by me.] People are confusing. Feel free to message me about art though ^^
Trombone's AvatarTrombone
No support. Currently, there are multiple things on the site that already are out of balance...
  • The Market
  • Shiny Market
  • GP/Credit/ZC conversion
and by adding this, many users will lose interest in deltas due to their abundance. In other words, why would anyone want delta points if they were undesirable and unprofitable. This would just add unnecessary work for the staff and take focus away from things that really need altered on the site. Also, the system has only be around since late 2017, it's still relatively new when compared to other available features. As for a delta point to interaction point conversion, this would further upset the equilibrium of the credit/gold/ZC conversion since you can buy and sell additional albino radars. Main point: If it isn't broken, don't fix it.
wishmaker's Avatarwishmaker
actually kinda support this if it was 1 mill ip per 1dp cause getting dp is really really hard, i mean nobody even guest clicks for a start mostly and not everyone has somebody to link their pokefarm profile to and say "hold the egg, please!" and most people will say no to that anyway, not everyone can afford to buy "dp packs" on the forum and much more, i think there should be more accessibility to getting delta points but having to take time, and having limits on the week or month
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
The thing is, right... You can buy an Albino Radar with 750kIP and sell it for 125kCR, which could easily net you 12DP (going off of the 10kCR-per price that I see most often). That's 12DP for 750kIP, and not a miserable rate like 1DP for 1milIP. The effective """conversion rate""" right now (using the 750kIP->125kCR for albino radars) is 1CR : 6IP and then using the rate of 10kCR->1DP, you get an overall conversion rate of: 10kCR : 60kIP : 1DP So, pretty much....this is already something that can be done. Yes, it's not a direct conversion, but like any other """"currency"""" on this site, it's up to the players to determine what things are worth relative to eachother. I know this has already been brought up earlier in the thread, but to me, this really is the strongest argument against this. This can already be done. You can already do this. A direct feature like this is not needed, just like an official currency conversion of any other of the currencies. ( Unless, of course, you REALLY want something like the good ol' 100ZC->100GP vouchers which ~no one~ regrets buying because they were ignorant of the much more cost-effective way of converting their currency via player trades -<- I know it's important as a price floor, like selling things back to the site, but I REALLY don't think that's what's needed of DP right now, especially at the horrendous rates that're being proposed here. DP is NOT at risk of that ATM. )
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Kårñstêin's AvatarKårñstêin
No support. Kiryu makes a good point. In roundabout ways, we can already do this. It’s like asking for a currency converter, which has been a declined suggestion a handful of times. A direct converter isn’t necessary when you can go through trade forums. Plus delta market is already pretty low when it comes to selling deltas. I think it would just demolish any remaining worth deltas have.
Red Soul Dew

Red Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a red coloration that manages to emanate playfulness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latias.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,753,868
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we'll walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page