PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Home

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

icecatty's Avataricecatty
Home
The playful mewing of baby shinx could be heard in the distance as one of those baby shinx with an exceptionally fluffy chest waddled carefully over the grass in a clearing next to Mt. Coronet. A loud boom could be heard seemingly from the center of the planet, a major earthquake shook for three seconds knocking the shinx down. Suddenly the shinx's ears perked up, someone was above it. Before it could look up, something brown crashed down causing a wave of grass and dirt to knock the shinx back. A bright light in the shape of a heart cracked into many pieces and dissapeared. The only thing left in the middle of the fall was a small, crying eevee. The shinx got up and jumped around playfully, the eevee stopped crying and walked off with the little fluffy shinx. Chapter One: Goodbye
The trees danced as the wind cheered them on, a shinx sat on the edge of a cliff, staring at the plains below him. It had been months since his friend had disappeared and he was tired of living life pretending she was never there. He got up, determined to find his friend. The shinx gently trotted into a clearing busy with shinx, luxio, and luxray. They conversated, groomed eachother, played, and guarded their pride. It was calming in the simplicity of life in the pride. "Oi Blizz!, a luxio called halfway across the clearing with some other pride members looking over at both characters and some completely ignoring them. The luxio ran over the shinx named blizz, purring loudly, "Hello Zip, whats new?" Blizz mewed calmly. "Nothin' much, you still moping over that eevee? She's long gone y'know." Zip uttered. Blizz gave nothing but a short sigh and turned his head towards his den. He then looked down and whispered, "will you follow me for second." before looking up at Zip. Zip nodded, slightly confused. Blizz began towards the more woodland part of the pride, flicking his tail at Zip. They stopped in a clearing next to a large mountain that seemed to go on forever. Blizz stared up at the mountain, his eyes seemed to sparkle as he did. "Now what?" Zip commented. "This is where I met her, and this is where i'll go to find her." Blizz mewed sofly, almost crying. "Wait.. what do you mean by go to find her?!" Zip growled. "Please Zip!" Blizz called, "I know your excitable, but I also know your trust worthy... don't tell anyone I left, I know they won't allow me to go.". Zip sighed, it was true that if they heard Blizz's intentions to leave, they wouldn't even let him leave his den. He nodded sorely, his head and ears down. Blizz licked Zip's head tuft and slowly walked away, following the mountain as his path. Chapter Two: Nightfall
Blizz shivered, he was used to being in a den when the sky turned orange. He turned left, farther from the mountain to find shelter when night fell. He found a small hole with brown leaves littering the floor. He batted a few into the corner of the little den and curled into a donut-like position you would often see a house cat sleep in. When he drifted asleep, a Rattata bounced into the den, twitching his nose to the sight of a shinx curled up in his home. He scampered up to Blizz, utterly confused by this sight and put his little clawed hands on Blizz to wake him up. Blizz, startled by the feeling of the claws, turned around and used spark. This forced the rattata out of the den, angering it. It stomped up to Blizz, it seemed angry but not enough to fight for some reason. When it got close enough to Blizz, it used Sucker Punch, flustering Blizz and making him flinch. While Blizz was on the ground trying to comprehend what happened, the Rattata used Quick Attack on him. After getting hit Blizz came to the conclusion to run away and he did so successfully. Blizz, now scared to go in any dens he finds, decided in a small clearing with bushes surrounding it. He gathered up leaves and grass to sleep on and put them in a neat pile. Orange from the sky was being chased away by the moon and their henchmen made of darkness. The darkness whispered, blowing cold air on Blizz. Blizz shivered from the night sky's cold words, and opened his eyes. He looked at the dark blue and saw the stars sparkle above him. He thought about how stupid he was, but knew there was no going back. Blizz's bright yellow eyes then saw something glowing in the distance, intrigued, he got up to see what it was. As he got closer to it, it got brighter and its shape was easier to make out. It was a stone of some sort, a very strange one at that. Blizz looked around for anyone who might have dropped the stone but saw nothing. He picked it up with his mouth but before he could walk away he was disrupted by a screeching sound. Chapter Three: A Fight in the Woods
A dark blur rammed into his side, knocking him over. He dropped the stone and saw it get swooped up the the dark blur. The blur landed on a perch in wich it was just barely visible. From what Blizz could see, it was some sort of bird pokemon. Blizz growled at the blur "what do you want!", the shadow of a bird pokemon then cackled at him but did not say a word. I flew up again, then dived down to attack Blizz. Blizz charged himself electrically then sprang up at the blur, he hit it with a hard impact. The light from the electricity revealed the bird to be a murkrow. Angered by Blizz's attacked, the murkrow let out a loud call. Through the moonlight Blizz could see a flock of murkrow fly up from the mountain and towards him. The first murkrow suddenly laughed, "Hah, iv'e got you into real trouble, now haven't I!" Blizz got up and glared at the murkrow but was soon knocked down by the other murkrow.Everything soon became black with the sound of a beam charging. A bright white light shined down in wich it was consumed by some shadows. Blizz opened his eyes and looked around, for he was in a comepletely unfamiliar place. It had white walls and an area with electronics that seemed to be gathering some sort of data. "Oh, you're awake." A voice exclaimed happily. Blizz turned around in suprise, there stood a little mawile. It then greeted itself, "Hello, I am Mire, do you have a name?". Blizz replied with simply stating "Blizz, my name is Blizz." Mire chuckled, then held out her hand "C'mon! Jewel wants to see you!" she said. Chapter Four: A Direction
It was bright outside, but such a pretty blue. Blizz looked to the sky littered with faint clouds and felt something, something he knew. A strong wind blew the tall, yellow, grass over itself. "something smells sweet, hmm." Blizz said, mumbling a bit. "Those are the flowers around here!" Mire explained happily before grabbing Blizz's paw and running childishly over to a trainer. The trainer had a dark-magenta coat that seemed very warm. She was also wearing a black and white, checkered, scarf and pink rubber boots. Blizz jumped back and out of Mire's grip, "A human?!" he growled. The trainer sat down crossed legged and let out her right hand "Sorry I startled you, i'm Jewel!" She said peacefully. Blizz glared at Jewel but dropped his defensive pose, he looked over at Mire "I want nothing to do with trainers, I must go before I forget what I left for." He stated before looking to his right. "Left where, and why?" Mire asked in wich Blizz responded with "My friend from the forest, an eevee who dissapeared one day..". Mire's face lit up with an idea, she trotted over to Jewel who was still sitting down. Mire lifted her ears up and made a squeaky sound simaliar to the sound of an eevee. "Eevee, where from!?" Jewel asked somewhat suprised, Mire nodded excitedly then pointed towards a wooded area next to them. Jewel ran back into the building and grabbed some sort of watch. A sound rang from it then a voice came from it. Blizz felt strangely troubled as the voice and Jewel exchanged words. He would pace back in forth, but would sometimes calm down. "Okay, you're looking for an eevee that came from the forest near here right?" Jewel spoke to Blizz, snapping out of his trance. He nodded somehow understanding that is what he should do. Jewel pulled out a map and pointed to a certain place, "This is where we are.." she then pointed to another point in the map "This is where my sister lives. She owns an eevee she got from the forest right of here, wich is where I found you." She explained. Jewel then proceeded to take off her scarf and wrap it around BLizz's neck comfortably. She gently tucked the now rolled up map inside of the scarf. "I knew from you don't want to be trainer owned, but that doesn't mean you're naive, I believe you will be able to read this map to find your way." Jewel said kindly. Blizz stared at Jewel, I didn't know a trainer could be so understanding.., he thought. He turned his head to face Mire, who was smiling sadly, "I've never been good at goodbye's, sorry.." she mummered just loud enough for Blizz to hear. Blizz looked down and sighed, "I know you seemed to like other pokemon as company, but I have to leave, or I might never see my friend." he said sadly, Mire nodded to this then hugged him, smiling, "The best way to leave someone is to smile.." she said. Blizz stared to the sky, he knew that it was the only way he could bare to leave is to feel that strange connection again.
Jayolu's AvatarJayolu
UNDERTALE and Pokémon crossover i love it
You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?
icecatty's Avataricecatty
Ty! I came up with the idea of it a while ago and decided to share it. I'm glad you like it. :3

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page