PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

editing/replacing comic pages

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 12

siamece's Avatarsiamece
ive had a comic going for at least a year now, and my art style has changed so radically that from page 1 to page 8 it looks like a completely different artist/comic, which is really frustrating for me so i propose we be allowed to replace a page with a new one! no deleting, and to avoid rule-breaking, when i click 'replace' it sends the request to a mod/admin/etc. so they can check it over to make sure it's ok. only if they approve it can the comic page be replaced. that way nobody can replace a page with something inappropriate. preferably the replacement wouldn't notify subscribers. pros: people can fix minor errors in pages, completely redo if they hate it, adjust colours, etc. as much as they want. it would help with fixing plotholes and typos too. cons: mods would have more work to do since they'd have to look over each request and make sure it wasn't breaking any rules. can't think of any other cons but if you can, please let me know! i've been wanting this for a very long time now <:3c
siamece's Avatarsiamece
bump!
Zerø's AvatarZerø
Though I've seen suggestions for this feature in the past, I don't think all of them were rejected but I don't think they got a response either. I'm in full support of this idea though, at this point I'll take anything that will allow me to edit pages (and titles/descriptions) of my comic and fix the mistakes. Perhaps more mods could be hired to specifically handle permission requests? Just a sleep deprived idea of mine. That's all I really have to say but I strongly believe the benefits of this feature outweigh the cons. So hopefully this suggestion finds success. ^-^
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 51 — 2,052 / 7,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
248 x 5 × 2985 Current Chain: 0/18
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
siamece's Avatarsiamece
yeah, there's been lots of suggestions that just... disappeared? i assume because of activity cuz i dug like 20 pages into the rejected suggestions and couldnt find a single thing lol
Clow's AvatarClow
As an avid fan of the comics I will alweays support this. I think it's a nice sentiment to add the moderation of edited pages, just to prevent abuse since I heard that was a concern. Please let me correct FIRLS

Rose Garden Art Shop

Custom Art to Suit Your Taste

Chibis, Reference Sheets, Complete Pieces Visit The Shop
optiical's Avataroptiical
Support. please, Niet. us comic publishers need this
Click Sie! This signature needs some updating. Sorry about that. The name's weasel, and Sally hates me when it comes to hatching. Edited sprites by zelenpixel!
template credit: Hercules avatar credit: sadl
FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
Full support from me! I’ve got a few pages that I’m not satisfied with anymore, and I would love the chance to replace them with something better.
My toyhou.se~My PMD Comic!~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~
siamece's Avatarsiamece
bump!
siamece's Avatarsiamece
bomp
geck's Avatargeck
Support! I'm super embarrassed by my first page, and I feel like people are scared away by it, lol
yeeter skeet delete my feet

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page