PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pi Day!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It's not often that I acknowledge an American way of doing things, but today, in the US date format, is 3/14/15, which is rather special. I would do it on UK dates, but sadly there is neither a fourteenth month, nor 31 days in April, so this will have to do. As you may have noticed, the bonus counters are in super overdrive to spell out the digits of pi. Awesome. Also GEMS! In addition, anyone who makes at least 3,141 interactions today will receive a Cheat Code for a special Custom Sprite at some point tomorrow. You will receive a PM. Do not ask pester about it. Also, just to be clear, this is INTERACTIONS, not interaction points! People make that mistake a lot, so... just to be clear on this. 3,141 interactions. Not points. Check your Farm page for progress. Enjoy!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
JustBryan's AvatarJustBryan
Thanks a lot for this day :D Helps a lot of hunters >.<
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
nattypötatö's Avatarnattypötatö
This is awesome! Already made enough interactions before this was even posted :P Looking forward to the Custom Sprite :)
Avatar made by Shazi, requested by me :3
Beerke's AvatarBeerke
Awesome :-)
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Pi day might be the coolest thing you have ever done on PFQ. HUGE THANKS as well!
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 2/136 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Arretrea's AvatarArretrea
That explains the 70 adoptions and why I might have a chance to actually hatch all of them eggs.
Mudkip emoji, made by me
Score: 14026
TR Badge by LycanKai.
Eggy's AvatarEggy
A really big thanks from me! :D I've even managed to couple today's EXP/EHP bonus with Pokerus so I've managed to hatch several parties full of eggs :3 Looking forward to the CS as well!
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Shazi's AvatarShazi
So many gems, this is amazing! Looking forward to seeing what the custom sprite is tomorrow!
499 Ice Fangs
106 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
ZanderWild's AvatarZanderWild
Loving the x9 gems! Almost have a full set of bronze badges now finally!
Avatar made by EeveeOcelotQueen Click that banner to get your own made!
El Barto 227's AvatarEl Barto 227
This is really cool, but why weren't we told of this event in advance?
My RP, Down To Earth. Help Legendary Pokémon regain their powers, and stop the evil teams Flare and Galactic along the way! Avatar made by Unity100

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page