PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Remster's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #20

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #20
  • Players
  • Results
Hello people ♪ So, because I thought it could be fun, I decided to create little "games" (I have no idea how to call them) where you all need to guess things that have something to do with my character
aka my avatar
:P The games can be different, it can be a simple question or a little story !
because of this I can't do a continuous thread, I need to create one for each game
Of course, there's at least one prize, and there's always one winner. Oh, and, if you get a prize, it's totally yours, you can trade it or whatever, it's not anymore my business c:
-> Past games can be found in my journal -> Lore (optional) is here
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - If you change your username, please, pm me and tell me what was your previous username ! - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's something important to say - Winners can't participate to the next game when it's a normal game (everyone can participate to special games
Halloween, Christmas, etc... It's always indicated when it's a special game
). Check the "previous winners" tab to know if you can play or not ! This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the form and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have ~48 hours to claim your prize depending of when I sent the trade. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer (or selected with RNG) will get the prize. You will receive a consolation/participation prize instead. - Like main prizes, you'll have ~48 hours to accept a consolation/bonus prizes, but you'll have between 1 and 2 weeks to accept a participation prizes (those are little things, that's why). If you don't claim them in time, I'll cancel the trades because I can't wait forever, sorry If a bonus prize is not claimed in time, it'll be sent to another player eligible for it - I'll not send you only a part of a main prize, so you need to accept a main prize in it's entirety. If you don't want it in it's entirety, you'll not receive it and it'll be sent to someone else. You can however say no for the consolation/participation/bonus prizes - Consolation/participation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - Entries are free, every post with the form before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date may give you extra entries
it depends of the game and how it works
. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT post your entry if I didn't say the current game was open. Your entry will not count and you'll have to repost it - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If I need to use RNG
I'm using this website
, I'll always show screenshots of the results. More than one screenshot may be necessary to show everything - After all prizes are sent, I'll lock the thread and let it open for 3 days before deleting it, like this you'll have some time to check it if you didn't - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game Game #20 : Except if there's just one winner, RNG will be involved in this game to know who is the winner of the main prize. If there's 5 winners
random example
, RNG will decide between them. If there's no winner, one of the player that entered will be selected randomly. In any case, all those eligible for the main prize will have a specific number. In the previous example, they'll be number 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (first who entered = 1, second who entered = 2, etc...). If there's no winner, same thing will apply, the amount will just depend of how many players there is and your number will depend of when you entered (if you're the third player to enter, your number will be 3).
Everything is ok ? So check the tabs of the games to play ! :D

I hope you will like this game ! :D - If you want more informations, you can pm me, but keep in mind english is not my mother tongue, and depending of what you ask, it can be difficult for me to give you an answer. - I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes ;-;

Game #1 to Game #10

GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
GOTTA WIN THEM ALLFoxzebra AlexYXC koalacorn13
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia

Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias

Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
Game #10LilyBretzel
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
Game #11AquaAleea
Douse Drive
Game #12queenxlinn dinogolfer
Nidoking

nidoqueen
Game #13blueberry18370
Wurmple (Cascoon)
Game #14Foxzebra
Scolipede
(albino) +
Magatama
Game #15DreamThief
Psychic Med Gem
+
Grass Med Gem
Game #16Typlosion Foxzebra Neleke
Butterfree

Beautifly

Dustox
Game #17DreamThief
Meganium
A weird "adventure"Kaiken Foxzebra Aloevera
Gible
+
Boxbox

Salandit ♂
+
Chill Drive

Pachirisu
+ 2 boxes
Game #18TrainerCalliope
Rain Jewel
+
Snow Jewel
+
Sun Jewel
Game #19OtakuJL Kaiken
Midday Lycanroc
+
Midnight Lycanroc
+
Rapidash

Meowstic ♀
+
Rapidash
The Night KnightAloevera Tsukare Foxzebra Kaiken
Moltres (regular)
+
Black Stone
+
Order's Crest
+
Normal Large Gem
+
King's Shield
+
Sun Jewel
+
X-Ray Specs

Delta Ghost Tauros
+
Cloned Sash
+
Sinister Box
+
Nugget
+
Big Pearl
+
Gold Leaf

Glameow
+ (albino)
Glameow
+
Reveal Glass

XD001 (regular)
+
Mind Plate
~~Game #20~~ Difficulty Medium ~~ End date December 8 at 18:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
Main prize
Raichu
~~ Consolation prize This prize is for those that were eligible to win the main prize but were not chosen. The consolation prize for this game is : 2 med gems of your choice (ex : 1 water med gem and 1 flying med gem) ~~ Participation prize You'll receive this prize for entering if you win nothing. The participation prize for this game is : 3 random little gems of the same type (ex : 3 fire gems)
Guess it ! ~~ For those who knew my games before, they are aware my character has a Deoxys Speed Forme (if you didn't know that, well, now you know :P). However, I never told in which ball it is, and I never gave any hints about that ! So for this little game, you'll have to guess in which ball Deoxys is ! Choose one ball in the following list, the one you think is the best (or just choose randomly), and you'll see if it's the good one or not ! Good luck ! Choose one of the following balls : 1. Ultra Ball 2. Fast Ball 3. Premier Ball 4. Timer Ball 5. Luxury Ball 6. Quick Ball
BBCode of the form Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in
dark purple. If you can't copy/paste : try to reproduce the form the best you can, or if you're not the first one to post your entry, quote the entry of the player before you and remove/change what you have to remove/change. ~~
[b]I know in which ball it is ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. [b]If I win a consolation/participation prize:[/b] Say if you want it or not, you're free to not want it if it doesn't interest you. Precise for both please (if you don't, I'll assume it's YES for both and RANDOM for the consolation prize). [b]My answer is:[/b] Write the number and or the name of the ball. Only one answer please. [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me to improve my games, you can do it here.
Players
PlayersAnswersConsolation/participation prizes
DreamThiefPremier Ball
Dark Med Gem
+
Psychic Med Gem
/ YES
JSon14Ultra Ball
Water Med Gem
+
Ice Med Gem
/ YES
lexysTimer Ball
Flying Med Gem
+
Normal Med Gem
/ YES
AlexandriaNovakLuxury Ball
Ice Med Gem
+
Bug Med Gem
/ YES
EtheninQuick Ball
Ice Med Gem
x2 / YES
ImaFishstickUltra Ball
Fighting Med Gem
+
Steel Med Gem
/ YES
ZenobelleLuxury BallYES
RANDOM
/ YES
LittleBun MomoPremier Ball
Fire Med Gem
or
Dragon Med Gem
or
Fairy Med Gem
/ YES
LuminosYukaLuxury BallRANDOM / YES
AlexYXCTimer BallRANDOM / YES
VaporCatQuick Ball
Normal Med Gem
x2 / YES
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Premier Ball Is there a winner ? YES : 2 Chosen winner : LittleBun Momo Prize claimed ? YES

RNG screenshots

- Click on the text to see the screenshot. - Look at the Random Number Generator part and the Results part to see what I did. The rest wasn't used. - The name of the generator is at the top left, and there's a link to it in a tip in the intro+rules tab if you want to check the website. - The numbers indicate the number of each players in order of when they entered, and also the order of the gems in the inventory. Main prize winner 1 = DreamThief 2 = LittleBun Momo Consolation prizes 1 = Psychic gem x2 2 = Dark gem x2 3 = Psychic gem + Dark gem Participation prizes 1 = JSon14 2 = lexys 3 = AlexandriaNovak 4 = Ethenin 5 = ImaFishstick 6 = Zenobelle 7 = LuminosYuka 8 = AlexYXC 9 = VaporCat --- 1 = Normal gem 2 = Fire gem 3 = Water gem 4 = Electric gem 5 = Grass gem 6 = Ice gem 7 = Fighting gem 8 = Poison gem 9 = Ground gem 10 = Flying gem 11 = Psychic gem 12 = Bug gem 13 = Rock gem 14 = Ghost gem 15 = Dragon gem 16 = Dark gem 17 = Steel gem 18 = Fairy gem
Consolation prizes
PlayersPrizesClaimed ?
DreamThief
Psychic Med Gem
x2
YES
Participation prizes
PlayersPrizesClaimed ?
JSon14
Fire Gem
x3
YES
lexys
Fairy Gem
x3
YES
AlexandriaNovak
Fairy Gem
x3
YES
Ethenin
Ice Gem
x3
YES
ImaFishStick
Poison Gem
x3
YES
Zenobelle
Rock Gem
x3
YES
LuminosYuka
Ground Gem
x3
YES
AlexYXC
Bug Gem
x3
YES
VaporCat
Fire Gem
x3
YES
template by Sugita | image credits
official/free use images used, therian thundurus by aschefield101
| for Remster
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Remster's AvatarRemster
This game was cancelled by myself
Nobody told me to do that
for a specific reason. Thanks to that reason for ruining my Christmas. I'll never forgive that.

Save Christmas !

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Save Christmas !
  • Players
  • Results
Hello people ♪ So, because I thought it could be fun, I decided to create little "games" (I have no idea how to call them) where you all need to guess things that have something to do with my character
aka my avatar
:P The games can be different, it can be a simple question or a little story !
because of this I can't do a continuous thread, I need to create one for each game
Of course, there's at least one prize, and there's always one winner. Oh, and, if you get a prize, it's totally yours, you can trade it or whatever, it's not anymore my business c:
-> Past games can be found in my journal -> Lore (optional) is here
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - If you change your username, please, pm me and tell me what was your previous username ! - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's something important to say - Winners can't participate to the next game when it's a normal game (everyone can participate to special games
Halloween, Christmas, etc... It's always indicated when it's a special game
). Check the "previous winners" tab to know if you can play or not ! This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the form and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have ~48 hours to claim your prize depending of when I sent the trade. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer (or selected with RNG) will get the prize. You will receive a consolation/participation prize instead. - Like main prizes, you'll have ~48 hours to accept a consolation/bonus prizes, but you'll have between 1 and 2 weeks to accept a participation prizes (those are little things, that's why). If you don't claim them in time, I'll cancel the trades because I can't wait forever, sorry If a bonus prize is not claimed in time, it'll be sent to another player eligible for it - I'll not send you only a part of a main prize, so you need to accept a main prize in it's entirety. If you don't want it in it's entirety, you'll not receive it and it'll be sent to someone else. You can however say no for the consolation/participation/bonus prizes - Consolation/participation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - If for XYZ reasons you finally do not want the main prize you're supposed to receive, please, instead of letting me and all the other players wait for nothing, just cancel the trade and tell me you don't want the prize. Same thing for any other prize, if in the end you don't want it, cancel the trade, don't let me or others wait ! You'll not be punished if you don't want it ! - Entries are free, every post with the form before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date may give you extra entries
it depends of the game and how it works
. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT post your entry if I didn't say the current game was open. Your entry will not count and you'll have to repost it - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If I need to use RNG
I'm using this website
, I'll always show screenshots of the results. More than one screenshot may be necessary to show everything - After all prizes are sent, I'll lock the thread and let it open for 3 days before deleting it, like this you'll have some time to check it if you didn't - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game Save Christmas ! : RNG will be used to decide who will win the main prizes and the bonus prize. For the main prizes, the amount of numbers you'll have, and which numbers you'll be, will depends of how many good answers you have and when you entered the game. If Player 1 (so the first to enter the game) has 3 good answers, and Player 2 has 5 good answers, then Player 1 will be 1, 2 and 3 and Player 2 will be 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. For the bonus prize, all the eligible players will have a number depending of when they entered the game. If Player 1 and Player 4 are eligible, then Player 1 will be 1 and Player 4 will be 2.
Everything is ok ? So check the tabs of the games to play ! :D

I hope you will like this game ! :D - If you want more informations, you can pm me, but keep in mind english is not my mother tongue, and depending of what you ask, it can be difficult for me to give you an answer. - I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes ;-;

Game #1 to Game #10

GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
GOTTA WIN THEM ALLFoxzebra AlexYXC koalacorn13
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia

Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias

Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
Game #10LilyBretzel
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box

Game #11 to Game #20

Game #11AquaAleea
Douse Drive
Game #12queenxlinn dinogolfer
Nidoking

nidoqueen
Game #13blueberry18370
Wurmple (Cascoon)
Game #14Foxzebra
Scolipede
(albino) +
Magatama
Game #15DreamThief
Psychic Med Gem
+
Grass Med Gem
Game #16Typlosion Foxzebra Neleke
Butterfree

Beautifly

Dustox
Game #17DreamThief
Meganium
A weird "adventure"Kaiken Foxzebra Aloevera
Gible
+
Boxbox

Salandit ♂
+
Chill Drive

Pachirisu
+ 2 boxes
Game #18TrainerCalliope
Rain Jewel
+
Snow Jewel
+
Sun Jewel
Game #19OtakuJL Kaiken
Midday Lycanroc
+
Midnight Lycanroc
+
Rapidash

Meowstic ♀
+
Rapidash
The Night KnightAloevera Tsukare Foxzebra Kaiken
Moltres (regular)
+
Black Stone
+
Order's Crest
+
Normal Large Gem
+
King's Shield
+
Sun Jewel
+
X-Ray Specs

Delta Ghost Tauros
+
Cloned Sash
+
Sinister Box
+
Nugget
+
Big Pearl
+
Gold Leaf

Glameow
+ (albino)
Glameow
+
Reveal Glass

XD001 (regular)
+
Mind Plate
Game #20LittleBun Momo
Raichu
~~Save Christmas !~~ Difficulty Medium ~~ End date ???
Will depends of when the game starts. It'll last for ~10 days
at 18:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
Main prizes First prize =
Delibird (regular)
+
Ice Statue
+
Sapphire Orb
+
Blue Soul Dew
+
Soul Heart
+
Old Amber
+
Big Tree
+
White Beard
+
White Moustache
Second prize =
Raikou (regular)
+
Thunder Fang
+
Toucannon
Third prize =
Suicune (regular)
+
Sea Crown
+
Rain Jewel
+
Sun Jewel
+
Snow Jewel
~~ Participation prize You'll receive this prize for entering if you win nothing. The participation prize for this game is : 1 random med gem ~~ Bonus prize The bonus prize for this game is :
Stufful
Only players eligible for the bonus prize can get it. To know how to be eligible for the bonus prize, check the "Save Christmas !" tab.
Guess it ! ~~ Help ! Christmas need your help in this story game ! But, will you be able to find the good answers ? '.' Like all my story games, you'll have to guess which answer is the good one. Maybe you'll have hints in the text to help you, or maybe you'll have to use logic. But for some you'll not have the choice to pick randomly or choose the answer you think is the best because there'll be no help at all ! For this story, you'll have to choose between 2 answers, no more. So it's 50/50 ! If you guess the good answer, you'll get a point. Points are important because it's your only way to be eligible for the main prizes ! If at the end of the game you have 0 point, you'll not be able to win a main prize ! However, you'll still get a participation prize for playing. Trying a single time is enough to receive at least a participation prize, and a single point is enough to be eligible for the main prizes. The maximum you can have at the end is 9 points, and it's only 1 point per day max, so there will be 9 days in total. You can enter during the game, even if it's the last day ! Just keep in mind you'll have less chance to win because if you enter, I don't know, during day 8, you'll just have 2 tries (day 8 and day 9). The game will be updated each day at 18:00:00 pokefarm time. During an update, I'll indicate which answer was the good one and add the new day. I will not update the game the day of Christmas ;), so whatever which day it'll be at this moment, it'll stay 2 days instead of one like the others.

How the game will look like

~The day is indicated here~ The text will be written here. There will be some dialogues. There's always a question here, at the end of the text of the day. 1. Answer 1 2. Answer 2 Other infos : Answer = wrong answer Answer = good answer The second day will be written after the first one, etc... and when the tab is becoming too long, I put some of the days together in a hideboxe. The story part is after the forms part.
Is everything ok for you ? If it's a yes, then you know what to do and good luck ! :D Oh, and, don't forget you can ask me questions if there's something you don't understand ^^ And if you see mistakes in the text, do not hesitate to tell me what's wrong, I'll take care of that asap ! BONUS Do you want the bonus prize ? If no, just ignore this part. If yes, then check the following question and tell me your answer ! If your answer is the good one, you'll be eligible for the bonus prize at the end of the game ! And you can win this bonus prize even if you win a main prize ! Some characters, Pokémon, etc... have a specific color "assigned" to them (at least for me). Chikorita, for example, will be green, and Jigglypuff will be pink. Those are pretty obvious, but for others, it's not that easy to guess... or maybe it is if you search a little ? Which color I decided to "give" to Félix ? 1. White 2. Blue
BBCode of the form Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in
dark purple. If you can't copy/paste : try to reproduce the form the best you can (it's ok if there's no code in it), or if you're not the first one to post your entry, quote the entry of the player before you and remove/change what you have to remove/change (be sure it's the correct form). ~~

Form for the first entry

[b]Christmas is in danger ?! I have to help !!![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. [b]If I win a participation prize:[/b] Say if you want it or not, you're free to not want it if it doesn't interest you. [b]My answer is:[/b] Write the number and or the text of the answer. Only one answer please. [b]It's bonus time ! My answer is :[/b] If you want to try for the bonus prize, write your answer here. If you're not interested by it, remove this part or put "---" (without the ") as an answer. Don't let it blank, I can think you wanted to post before answering for XYZ reason. [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me to improve my games, you can do it here.

Form for other entries

[b]I can't give up now, I have to continue ! #[/b] Info : # will be replaced by the current day when I'll update. Players don't have to do it themselves. [b]My answer is:[/b] Write the number and or the text of the answer. Only one answer please. [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me to improve my games, you can do it here.

WAITING
Players
PlayersAnswersBonus prizePartic. prizes
Results |\___/| (>°x°<) (") (") (")__(") MEOW !
template by Sugita | image credits
official/free use images used, therian thundurus by aschefield101
| for Remster
Remster's AvatarRemster
---empty post---
Remster's AvatarRemster
---empty post---
Remster's AvatarRemster
~ BOXES OPENING RESULTS 2022 ~
I decided to show the results of all my boxes opening here starting at March 2022. I always open them the first of each month (or a little later if I forgot), except when I actively try to get the summon of a new legend. I'll still say here the total of what I got for the whole month if it happens. The items are not in any order.

MARCH 2022 (56 boxes)
Silver Leaf x1 Dragon Pulse Orb x2 Royal Gummi x1 Relic Copper x4
Bindi x1 Stardust x1 Pearl x3 Nugget x2
Chople Berry x1 Pokégold (104 + 38 + 49) (43 + 66 + 27) (35 + 41 + 35) (25 + 30) Total = 493 Wacan Berry x1 Sticky Barb x1
Yache Berry x2 Galarica Wreath x2 Coba Berry x2 Cracked Teapot x2
Reaper Cloth x1 Roseli Berry x1 Tiny Mushroom x1 Wonder Gummi x1
Oval Stone x1 Gold Leaf x2 Pretty Wing x1 Big Mushroom x1
DeepSeaTooth x1 Ancient Power Orb x1 Clear Bell x1 Grass Gummi x1
Rare Bone x1 Occa Berry x1 Salac Berry x1 Everstone x1
Sweet Apple x1 Tart Apple x1
APRIL 2022 (46 boxes)
Pokégold (38 + 29 + 39) (31 + 95) Total = 232 Relic Copper x5 Maranga Berry x1 Sun Stone x1
Rollout Orb x2 Glimmering Scale x1 Bindi x1 Wonder Gummi x2
Scraftite Q x1 Starf Berry x1 Leaf Stone x1 Grey Gummi x1
Brick Piece x2 DeepSeaTooth x1 Pearl x1 Blue Gummi x1
Haban Berry x1 Eclipse Flute x1 Meadow Plate x1 Tart Apple x1
White Gummi x1 Sharpedonite x1 Taunt Orb x1 Ice Stone x1
Sun Jewel x1 Rain Jewel x1 Wash Sparkplug x1 Brown Gummi x1
Razor Fang x1 Star Piece x1 Big Pearl x1
MAY 2022 (44 boxes)
Pretty Wing x1 Whipped Dream x1 Grey Gummi x2 Moon Stone x1
Rare Bone x1 Stardust x2 Relic Copper x4 Relic Silver x1
Galarica Wreath x1 Dusk Stone x1 Pokégold (97 + 80 + 27) (29 + 100 + 116) (36 + 57) Total = 542 Big Mushroom x1
Kebia Berry x1 Clear Gummi x1 Dawn Stone x1 Silver Leaf x1
Mewtwonite Y x1 Brick Piece x1 Petaya Berry x1 Magmariser x1
Green Gummi x1 Gold Leaf x1 Leaf Stone x1 Protector x1
Red Soul Dew x1 Scrap Metal x1 Razor Claw x1 Pearl x1
Custap Berry x1 Star Piece x1 Orange Gummi x1 Mow Sparkplug x1
JUNE 2022 (67 boxes)
Pokégold (109 + 79 + 33) (48 + 34 + 35) (74 + 98 + 47) (118 + 125) Total = 800 Blue Gummi x2 Dragn Pulse Orb x1 Relic Copper x6
Razor Fang x2 Clear Gummi x5 DeepSeaScale x1 Pearl x2
Scrap Metal x1 Payapa Berry x1 Tiny Mushroom x2 Protector x2
Rain Jewel x1 Silver Gummi x2 Stomp Orb x1 Starf Berry x2
Royal Gummi x1 Grey Gummi x2 Pretty Wing x1 Wacan Berry x2
Star Piece x1 Up-Grade x1 Wonder Gummi x1 Relic Gold x1
Sweet Apple x1 Relic Silver x2 DeepSeaTooth x1 Lono Idol x1
Liechi Berry x1 Glimmering Scale x2 Reaper Cloth x1 Red Gummi x1
Yellow Gummi x1 Nugget x1 Blazikenite x1 Black Gummi x1
Taunt Orb x1
JULY 2022 (55 boxes)
Gold Gummi x1 Kasib Berry x1 Oval Stone x2 Tiny Mushroom x4
Brown Gummi x2 Pokégold (45 + 59 + 27) (109 + 36 + 85) (86 + 98) Total = 545 Brick Piece x1 Big Pearl x1
Breloomite Q x1 Passho Berry x1 Relic Copper x1 Ancient Power Orb x1
Time Flower x1 Yellow Gummi x1 Blue Gummi x1 DeepSeaTooth x1
Gold Leaf x3 Tanga Berry x1 Rare Bone x1 Orange Gummi x2
Tart Apple x1 Yache Berry x1 Pearl x1 Grey Gummi x1
Purple Gummi x1 Shuca Berry x2 Nugget x1 Relic Silver x2
Reaper Cloth x1 Haban Berry x1 Micle Berry x1 Metal Coat x1
Magmariser x1 Silver Gummi x1 Pretty Wing x1 Leftovers x1
Green Gummi x1 Dusk Stone x1
AUGUST 2022 (41 boxes)
Pokégold (34 + 34 + 40) (38 + 97 + 28) (37 + 35 + 118) Total = 461 Nugget x2 Big Mushroom x1 White Gummi x1
Royal Gummi x1 Relic Copper x2 Mow Sparkplug x1 Water Stone x2
Whipped Dream x1 King's Rock x1 Yellow Gummi x1 Fire Stone x1
Wonder Gummi x1 Coba Berry x1 Metal Coat x1 Red Gummi x2
Dragon Scale x1 Rare Bone x1 Big Pearl x1 DeepSeaTooth x1
Victory Medal x1 Dawn Stone x1 Brick Piece x1 Grass Gummi x1
Purple Gummi x1 Lunar Wing x1 Sky Gummi x1 Dusk Stone x1
Pearl x1
SEPTEMBER 2022 (34 boxes)
Blue Gummi x1 Everstone x1 Protector x1 Dawn Stone x2
Pokégold (40 + 79 + 32) (52 + 64 + 83) Total = 350 DeepSeaTooth x2 Water Stone x1 Combat Feather x1
Sticky Barb x1 Time Flower x1 Adamant Orb x1 Reaper Cloth x1
Big Pearl x2 Pearl x1 ThunderStone x1 Scrap Metal x1
Pixie Plate x1 Galarica Wreath x1 Pretty Wing x1 Stardust x1
Clear Gummi x1 Yellow Gummi x1 Tiny Mushroom x2 Relic Copper x1
Red Gummi x1
OCTOBER 2022 (30 boxes)
Pokégold (26 + 26 + 109) (48 + 35 + 98) (47) Total = 389 Coba Berry x1 Splash Plate x1 Relic Copper x1
Chople Berry x1 Relic Silver x2 Pearl x2 Magmariser x1
Dubious Disk x2 Red Gummi x1 Green Gummi x1 Galarica Wreath x2
Star Piece x1 Psyshield Bash Orb x1 Wonder Gummi x1 Nugget x2
Babiri Berry x1 Dragon Pulse Orb x1 Sachet x1
NOVEMBER 2022 (26 boxes)
Electiriser x1 Sky Gummi x2 Custap Berry x1 Pokégold (44) Total = 44
Apricorn x1 Big Mushroom x2 Relic Copper x4 Cracked Teapot x1
Royal Gummi x2 Wash Sparkplug x1 Gold Leaf x1 Grey Gummi x1
Brick Piece x1 Time Flower x1 Moon Stone x2 Ancient Power Orb x1
Relic Silver x1 Leek x1 Orange Gummi x1
DECEMBER 2022 (24 boxes)
Payapa Berry x1 Relic Copper x2 Pokégold (64 + 62 + 33) Total = 159 Purple Gummi x1
Silver Leaf x2 Ugajin's Lamp x1 Pretty Wing x1 Orange Gummi x1
Hyperspace Ring x1 Blue Gummi x1 Black Gummi x1 Nugget x1
Scrap Metal x1 Rare Bone x1 Double Hit Orb x1 Heat Sparkplug x1
Peat Block x1 Maranga Berry x1 Passho Berry x1 Fire Stone x1
Remster's AvatarRemster
~ BOXES OPENING RESULTS 2023 ~

JANUARY 2023 (28 boxes)
Reaper Cloth x1 White Gummi x1 Coba Berry x1 Royal Gummi x1
Pink Gummi x1 Scrap Metal x1 Pearl x1 Big Pearl x1
Black Augurite x1 Brick Piece x1 Rain Jewel x1 Silver Leaf x1
Silver Gummi x1 Relic Copper x2 Pokégold (34 + 47 + 37) (92 + 119) Total = 329 Wonder Gummi x1
Leek x1 Orange Gummi x1 Tiny Mushroom x1 Gold Leaf x1
Shiny Stone x1 Sky Gummi x2
FEBRUARY 2023 (28 boxes)
Heat Sparkplug x1 Big Pearl x1 Silver Leaf x2 Scrap Metal x1
Pokégold (117 + 50 + 106) (32) Total = 305 Dusk Stone x1 Sky Gummi x1 Gold Gummi x1
Nugget x1 Star Piece x2 Glalitite x1 Relic Copper x4
Royal Gummi x1 Blue Gummi x1 Clear Gummi x1 Tiny Mushroom x1
Galarica Cuff x1 Brown Gummi x1 Up-Grade x1 Psyshield Bash Orb x1
MARCH 2023 (30 boxes)
Occa Berry x1 Relic Copper x2 Up-Grade x1 Ancient Power Orb x1
Wonder Gummi x1 Relic Gold x1 Blue Gummi x1 Moon Stone x1
Orange Gummi x1 Pokégold (39 + 116) Total = 155 Electiriser x1 Star Piece x3
Rain Jewel x1 Pretty Wing x1 Brown Gummi x1 Sticky Barb x1
Gold Leaf x1 White Gummi x1 Liechi Berry x1 Rindo Berry x1
Charti Berry x1 Dragon Pulse Orb x1 Oval Stone x1 Yellow Gummi x1
Silver Leaf x1 Purple gummi x1
APRIL 2023 (22 boxes)
Mow Sparkplug x1 Brick Piece x2 Pretty Wing x1 Double Hit Orb x1
Brown Gummi x1 Relic Copper x1 Pokégold (31 + 49 + 45) Total = 125 Grey Gummi x1
Sky Gummi x1 Mimic Orb x2 Coba Berry x1 Kebia Berry x1
Sun Jewel x1 Tanga Berry x1 Rare Bone x1 Green Gummi x1
Dubious Disk x1 Pink Gummi x1
No May because I forgot...
JUNE 2023 (67 boxes)
Razor Claw x1 Pretty Wing x1 Rindo Berry x1 Electiriser x1
Gold Leaf x1 Royal Gummi x3 Nugget x2 Relic Copper x5
Big Pearl x3 Galarica Cuff x2 Pokégold (28 + 25 + 69) (109 + 85 + 123) (36 + 41 + 31) (28) Total = 575 Dragon Pulse Orb x1
Dubious Disk x1 Chilan Berry x1 Moon Stone x1 Leaf Stone x3
Peat Block x1 Jaboca Berry x1 Apricorn x1 Wacan Berry x1
White Gummi x1 Kasib Berry x1 Auspicious Armour x1 Rare Bone x2
Cloned Sash x1 Pink Gummi x1 Kebia Berry x1 Black Sludge x1
Pearl x2 Tanga Berry x2 Prison Bottle x1 Rusted Sword x1
Ancient Power Orb x1 Black Gummi x1 Clear Gummi x1 Kee Berry x1
Stardust x1 Grass Gummi x1 Barb Barrage Orb x1 Star Piece x1
Payapa Berry x1 Whipped Dream x1 Brown Gummi x1
JULY 2023 (14 boxes)
Earth Plate x1 Cobalt Epée x1 Relic Copper x1 Dragon Pulse Orb x1
Razor Claw x1 Nugget x2 Leaf Stone x1 Razor Fang x1
Galarica Cuff x1 White Gummi x1 Malicious Armour x1 Haban Berry x1
Plasma Koa x1
No August and September because I forgot...
OCTOBER 2023 (79 boxes)
Coba Berry x1 Pokégold (32 + 26 + 112) (33 + 30 + 36) (99 + 34 + 74) (27 + 68 + 115) (33 + 40) Total = 759 Relic Copper x10 Liechi Berry x1
Tart Apple x2 Brick Piece x2 Pretty Wing x2 Gold Gummi x3
Razor Fang x2 Orange Gummi x1 Tiny Mushroom x3 Relic Silver x2
Scrap Metal x2 Leaf Stone x1 Shuca Berry x2 Leftovers x1
DeepSeaScale x2 Auspicious Armour x1 Ice Stone x1 Psyshield Bash Orb x1
Ugajin's Lamp x1 Silver Gummi x3 Double Hit Orb x2 Time Flower x1
Sky Gummi x1 Everstone x1 Rowap Berry x2 King's Rock x1
Salac Berry x1 Enigma Berry x1 Black Sludge x1 Dusk Stone x1
Haban Berry x1 Brown Gummi x1 Babiri Berry x1 Green Gummi x1
Protector x1 Big Pearl x1 X-Ray Specs x1 Nugget x1
Stomp Orb x1 Wash Sparkplug x1
NOVEMBER 2023 (33 boxes)
Tiny Mushroom x1 Sky Gummi x1 Electiriser x1 Rollout Orb x2
Gold Gummi x1 Roseli Berry x1 Stardust x2 Gimmighoul Coin x1
Black Gummi x2 Jungle Root x1 Relic Copper x5 Silver Leaf x1
Double Hit Orb x1 Snow Jewel x1 Pearl x1 Pokégold (26 + 109 + 62) (27 + 43) Total = 267
Data Volume: Sandy Shocks x1 Red Gummi x1 Relic Silver x1 Brick Piece x1
Star Piece x1 Pretty Wing x2 Psyshield Bash Orb x1 Royal Gummi x1
Chilan Berry x1 Sticky Barb x1
DECEMBER 2023 (27 boxes)
Diamond Tiara x1 Orange Gummi x1 Pearl x1 Pokégold (32 + 30 + 35) (42 + 46 + 60) (108) Total = 353
Babiri Berry x1 Gold Leaf x1 Razor Claw x1 Wonder Gummi x1
Kasib Berry x1 Up-Grade x1 Double Hit Orb x1 White Gummi x1
Taunt Orb x1 Haban Berry x1 Tiny Mushroom x1 Heat Sparkplug x1
Purple Gummi x1 Pink Gummi x1 Stardust x1 Rare Bone x1
Silver Leaf x1
Remster's AvatarRemster
~ BOXES OPENING RESULTS 2024 ~

JANUARY 2024 (19 boxes)
Dawn Stone x1 Yache Berry x1 Pokégold (96 + 66 + 49) (34 + 84) Total = 329 Gold Leaf x1
Relic Silver x1 Babiri Berry x1 Coba Berry x1 Grass Gummi x1
Nugget x1 Up-Grade x1 Brick Piece x1 Red Soul Dew x1
Pink Gummi x1 Relic Copper x1 Tiny Mushroom x1
FEBRUARY 2024 (45 boxes)
Big Pearl x2 Pokégold (62 + 36 + 55) (40 + 62 + 30) (26) Total = 311 Ancient Power Orb x1 Silver Leaf x1
Barb Barrage Orb x1 Bindi x2 Psyshield Bash Orb x1 Black Augurite x1
Relic Copper x6 Beads of Ruin x1 Tiny Mushroom x2 White Gummi x2
Apricorn x1 Dusk Stone x1 Gimmighoul Coin x1 Hyper Drill Orb x1
Big Mushroom x1 Rollout Orb x1 Sword of Ruin x1 Shuca Berry x1
Payapa Berry x1 Royal Gummi x1 Sweet Apple x1 Fan Sparkplug x1
Stardust x1 Tablet of Ruin x1 Brown Gummi x1 Up-Grade x1
Occa Berry x1 Orange Gummi x1
MARCH 2024 (22 boxes)
Babiri Berry x1 Stardust x1 ThunderStone x1 Gold Leaf x1
Vessel of Ruin x1 Frost Sparkplug x1 Gold Gummi x1 Scrap Metal x1
Brown Gummi x1 Leaf Stone x1 Custap Berry x1 Coba Berry x1
Pokégold (61) X-Ray Specs x1 Red Gummi x1 Rare Bone x1
Ho-oh-nite Q x1 Nugget x1 Razor Fang x1 Fire Stone x1
Haban Berry x1 Yache Berry x1

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page