PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - Various RTE Pokemon (remade! thread/252689)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 949596

beemo's Avatarbeemo

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

QUOTE originally posted by Beemo

Could I get 162 Dartrix for GP? :)
Aaaaaa!! Of course - it's the least I can do for you helping me get that Easter Exeggcute. I'll just get xshadefirex's Rowlets sent out, then I'll move on to the Dartrixes, if that's okay?
I edited my order because the Rowlets would be cheaper for me. :0 (I need Grass and Ghost, so I get extra Grass evos for no extra cost)
I don’t have a signature.
sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr

Could I get 162 Dartrix for GP? :)
Aaaaaa!! Of course - it's the least I can do for you helping me get that Easter Exeggcute. I'll just get xshadefirex's Rowlets sent out, then I'll move on to the Dartrixes, if that's okay?
I edited my order because the Rowlets would be cheaper for me. :0 (I need Grass and Ghost, so I get extra Grass evos for no extra cost)
Sorry, I hadn't seen that edit yet. But yeah, that's fine as well! Again, let me just deal with the 100-Rowlet batch first, then I'll get back to you.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • Cutest Couple
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; couple sprite, avatar; Acacia sprite by me
beemo's Avatarbeemo
Awesome, thank you!
I have been told that Beemo will require more Rowlet, so this is to enable them to post again!
beemo's Avatarbeemo
I’d like all the Rowlets that can evolve twice. How many ever it is, I’ll take them. :)

I’d like all the Rowlets that can evolve twice. How many ever it is, I’ll take them. :)
I've now gotten out all of the Rowlets that were in 'trading' limbo, and am currently counting how many of the remainders are RTE twice. It's getting quite late in my timezone, though; would it be okay if, after counting, we started the trading again tomorrow when both of us are guaranteed to be awake?
beemo's Avatarbeemo

I've now gotten out all of the Rowlets that were in 'trading' limbo, and am currently counting how many of the remainders are RTE twice. It's getting quite late in my timezone, though; would it be okay if, after counting, we started the trading again tomorrow when both of us are guaranteed to be awake?
Yeah of course that’s fine with me. :)

Yeah of course that’s fine with me. :)
Final tally is 321 at the moment. There's eight that are Lvl 33... but most of those eight are very close to the Lvl 34 threshold, so depending on if they cross over after server reset, you may end up getting all 327. :D EDIT: During private trade negotiations, the number of required Rowlets was reduced to 52. As such, all the leftovers are now back on the market, if anyone else would like to ask for them.
beemo's Avatarbeemo
Hey again! I’d like to order 35 Gastly from you! :)

Hey again! I’d like to order 35 Gastly from you! :)
35 Gastly incoming whenever you'=÷ ready!

Pages: 12345··· 949596

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page