PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - Various RTE Pokemon

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 575859

POLL: Is it pointless to try and retain community engagement when half the community is gone?

Total votes: 1

You must be logged in to vote.

sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr
I imagine I'm going to have a LOT of RTE Pokemon in my fields for the forseeable future, unless something huge happens and I run out of all my stock; so I'm cutting my losses and making a shop so I don't have to keep maintaining a temporary trade thread. Current Stock 11/250 Pidgey 108/108 Ekans 201/201 Clefairy with 11/26 Venonat 16/333 Electrike 40/106 Feebas 2/2 Shinx 8/63 Gible 11/47 Snover 158/158 Snivy 39/39 Zorua 14/23 Litwick with (RTE twice by stone) More to come as I do more hunts. Reserved Stock 🔒 32 Beldum --> reserved for WaterWølf600 until RTE twice Prices You can buy in bulk as many Poke as you feasibly need. All payments are per SINGLE Pokemon, as opposed to per evolution - a Snivy that can evolve twice costs the same as a Shroomish that can evolve once.
Number Purchased Example Credits GP ZC Box of any type
1 1,000 1 N/A N/A
5 5,000 5 1 N/A
25 25,000 25 5 1
100 100,000 100 20 4
Rules: * I will always send you the trade (as opposed to the gift) through which you pay for the RTEs last, to ensure that all of your ordered Pokemon make it through. Please inform me in this trade whether or not you want the Pokemon you send with the cash to be returned to you afterwards. I ask this because this is something I've found myself asking every customer so far, and this will help streamline the process. If you do not do this, I will assume the Pokemon's okay to keep. * Already-RTE Pokemon that have been reserved in bulk for a particular user can only be held for a maximum of two weeks from when the request is made. After a week, I will check to see if the sale is still required; if the reserver says no or no follow-up request for the Pokemon is made in another week beyond that, I reserve the right to put them back up for general offer. * You may reserve numbers of in-stock Pokemon beyond what is currently available - for instance, if 100/300 Drowzee are available, you may reserve 200 Drowzee and I'll send them when they're done; but please do not try to purchase Pokemon species or types that are not currently explicitly being sold, such as asking for Magikarp when none are in stock. ** Pokemon that aren't yet RTE at time of reservation can be held for longer than pre-prepared Pokemon (see above), but once they are ready you have ONE week to collect them. * Apart from reselling the Pokemon you purchase in their RTE state, it doesn't matter to me what you do with the Pokemon you get after evolution/purchase. * If I'm asking a question before accepting your offer, I'm not asking frivolously. I just want to be sure I'm not going to give you results you don't want. * All usual PokeFarm trade shop and trade forum rules apply.

Currently stocking: Abra Next hunt: Vulpix

Thanks to a well place Pokerus, I've increased a lot of my stock, especially in the Gastly and Drowzee departments :3
Trashcan711's AvatarTrashcan711
I'd like to buy 4 Gastlies and 2 Geodudes for 6K credits, please! :3
Hi! I'm Trash and I do a lot of art and stuff. I'm a lil bit of an idiot but that's ok! You can call me Trash, Trashcan, or Em. My DA! - My Toyhouse!
background from SU || arcanine sprite edit || icon || coded by me

QUOTE originally posted by Trashcan711

I'd like to buy 4 Gastlies and 2 Geodudes for 6K credits, please! :3
Coming right up!
Hopefully it is acceptable to bump?
Bump again! If you need RTE for the Easter season, hopefully this will provide :)
XshådefireX's AvatarXshådefireX
Could I buy 100 Rowlet RTEs for 100 GP, please? owo

QUOTE originally posted by XshådefireX

Could I buy 100 Rowlet RTEs for 100 GP, please? owo
Of course! Will get on that right away! Edit: The 100 was later reduced to 50 by the requester during the trading process; this was mutually agreed upon by buyer and distributor.
NoWayy's AvatarNoWayy
Hi! Could I perhaps buy 41 Geodude for gp? C:

QUOTE originally posted by NoWayy

Hi! Could I perhaps buy 41 Geodude for gp? C:
On it! Do you definitely need 41, or only 21? Don't forget, they count for two evolutions, and I don't want there to be any confusion like last time.

Pages: 123··· 575859

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page