PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sandslash666's Trade Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 891892893894895··· 110211031104

BeLegendary's AvatarBeLegendary
Sandy can you do a hunt for me please! What pokemon: Apocalyptic Growlithe Shiny/Albino/Melan: Melan Amount: One Payment: 3000 ZC
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666

QUOTE originally posted by BeLegendary

Sandy can you do a hunt for me please! What pokemon: Apocalyptic Growlithe Shiny/Albino/Melan: Melan Amount: Two Payment: 3200 ZC- Correct me if this is wrong :)
i sold the last mela apoc growl that i found for 3000zc/equiv though as that was over a yr and a half ago and prices on here change ill do a bit of asking around with a few other hunters and get back to you about the price (as im pretty useless at pricing varients -w- ) edit:- had a chat witha few friends and i think ill be sticking to 3kzc for a mela apoc growlithe so if you wanted 2 it would be 6kzc/equiv (i do accept mixed payments too :3 )

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 13 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
BeLegendary's AvatarBeLegendary

QUOTE originally posted by Sandslash666

QUOTE originally posted by BeLegendary

Sandy can you do a hunt for me please! What pokemon: Apocalyptic Growlithe Shiny/Albino/Melan: Melan Amount: Two Payment: 3200 ZC- Correct me if this is wrong :)
i sold the last mela apoc growl that i found for 3000zc/equiv though as that was over a yr and a half ago and prices on here change ill do a bit of asking around with a few other hunters and get back to you about the price (as im pretty useless at pricing varients -w- ) edit:- had a chat witha few friends and i think ill be sticking to 3kzc for a mela apoc growlithe so if you wanted 2 it would be 6kzc/equiv (i do accept mixed payments too :3 )
Hello, Could I do 1 as of right now please? I have 3k ZC, but I don't have 6k ZC, so 1 melan will do :) (Hopefully in the future I'll have enough to get another one XD- probably will come back here XD) Edited the first post to reflect the new information!
@BeLegendary:- no worries ill pop you down on the front ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ going to close requested hunts for the time being, though people can ask to be put on the current hunts i have their, just so i dont have too many people waiting for their hunts to be done :3 ~~~~~~~~~~ *Edit:- im also at 400 mudkip so thats slowly going =w= today really helped pushed the number up haha
EdgyMcEdge's AvatarEdgyMcEdge
Kyonshi I would like to dex trade please Payment: Shiny Sirfetch'd, Albino Dusknoir, Albino Mimikyu [Totem Forme], Melanistic Mega Gardevoir + Whatever amount of GP you'd like to cover the difference. For your Shiny dex: Mega Ninetales, Mega Mancectric Q, Mega Scolipede Mega Camerupt, Mega Houndoom, Mega Tyranitar Totem Araquanid, Alolan Totem Raticate, Totem Gumshoos, Totem Wishiwashi, Totem Salazzle, Totem Togedemaru, Totem Snow Vespiquen, Totem Braviary, Totem Whiscash
@EdgyMcEdge:- i can accept that would 14gp to cover the difference be ok with you? could you send me a pm on when youll be on today or this week as im on earlies this week so im not able to stay up to reset like i can do on my late shift weeks/weekends :3 thank you
Hey! I know this is a weird question but would I be able to buy that Shiny Origin Forme Giratina?

QUOTE originally posted by roaringiratina

Hey! I know this is a weird question but would I be able to buy that Shiny Origin Forme Giratina?
unless they are in one of my UFT fields none of my specials are UFT ~~~~~~~~~~~ going goodnon mudkip should be able to get to 700 hopefully after work i have quite afew albino uft though only a couple shinies as mudkip doesnt want to give me shinies at the moment only albinos xD
Lakaishia's AvatarLakaishia
All 563 ZC for 2815000 credits?
The Quilted Blanket Joint Shop! Currency exchange, S/A/M/D reg/E/V/L hunt spots (6IV spots available soon!)! Doing 6IV OT swaps for the time being!
@Lakaishia:- sure thing ill send a trade now thank you <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~ Im going to be closing my zc section as for the time being as i wont be able to get any spare zc for the near furture

Pages: 123··· 891892893894895··· 110211031104

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page