PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trade Chat

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

bkdz's Avatarbkdz
Title: Trade Chat Suggestion Summary: A chat, but for trading. I know some poeple will say "but people will just advertise their trade shops" there would still be rules, like no advertising, no trolling (Example: WHO WILL GIVE ME A SHINY FOR 9,999,999 ZC) so requests that make no sense, off topic comments liek some people will be like ooh a chat *makes a trade* yay its ok to trade in this chat, now wanna hear about how my hunt is going, and lots of other rules. Pros: Way easier way to make trades and takes less time. Cons: Coding might be hard, would kill the trade forums, off topic messages. Reason For Consideration: Trade forums can be hard, sometimes your ignored,it can take a while (if your trading with someone with a way different time-zone and som people have work and school). Forums can be hard sometimes
*Magpie sits and organizes glass, Alula crashes through window from nearby house* MAGPIE THE TRADER GUY *Calamus appears behind her* MAGPIE WILL NEVER DIE *Prototype comes in out of no where* MAGPIE YOUR LIFES A LIE *Niko falls from sky* MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE avatar by me

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
I don't see how this will help. In a trade chat I can imagine offers and such getting drowned out in other people talking about their own trades. We have the trade forums for a reason, dedicated threads for different topics which are easy to keep track of. No support.
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
Also, this might be relevant to put maybe not but...

QUOTE originally posted by bkdz

Cons: Coding might be hard

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

In fact from now on any suggestion with "might cause issues with coding/sally/whatever server load" will be rejected out of hand, regardless of its merits.
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
bkdz's Avatarbkdz

QUOTE originally posted by Crazy

I don't see how this will help. In a trade chat I can imagine offers and such getting drowned out in other people talking about their own trades. We have the trade forums for a reason, dedicated threads for different topics which are easy to keep track of. No support.
Yea but in the normal chat do messages get drowned out? Its just like the normal chat, but with additional rules and trading is aloud.
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
Theres always the chance that a trade chat would be busier as there is more users looking to trade than there is to just chat- I personally don't like using the site chat however I do lots of trades.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Staravia's AvatarStaravia
PFQ discord has a trade chat Also we have forums.
  • Tab 1
  • Collecting
  • misc
Staravia Label your trades when trading with me please Relentlessly collecting Flying gems Blood for the blood god
Hoarding
69/???
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 69 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
bkdz's Avatarbkdz
i know, i made this BEFORE, back then i had no isea about the nee chat.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page