PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Little Things That Bother You, on PFQ [V2]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 101110121013

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Okay, this is a remake of the previous thread. I hope you guys have fun! Remember to respect the rules of course and one another - but that's a given.

REMEMBER

This thread is not for vagueing or attacking another member of the community in a very vague manner. Don't do it. Doing this breaks rule number 6; General Respect. Vagueing is the act of talking or referring to another person in a negative way and it's obvious you're talking about them. Being irritated in general about a thing is fine, making it so it's about one person and using this thread to trash/complain about them is not okay. Example of this would be; 'Oh I hate it when people come into my shop and ask for something I'm not trading. Someone did that today and kept bothering me, how stupid of them.' That would be vaguing. We can all find out who that person was, thus blacklisting them. And of course in a thread like this, if they were to try and defend themselves they would also end up getting in trouble if they fly off the handle. If you see people do this, you report them so we can delete the posts and have a word with the person who's doing it
♔ Fahrum Dahdi
ShikaNatsume's AvatarShikaNatsume
the fact that we complained so much we needed a new thread XD
avatar made for me by Magnum-Opus (thank you!)
2/1000 boxes
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Thanks for going through the trouble, @Constantine!
10182/16,875 Fae Gems
Hearts Souls
70/200
Maleficent’s Sinister ‘Stache
CUTE BOXES for a CUTE GIRL
shop || journal || battle me
Shee-Chwan's AvatarShee-Chwan

QUOTE originally posted by ShikaNatsume

Never thought that we'd need one~ XD But I guess we do! (It's surprising how sometime we have so much to complain about~ o-o
Non-site related, but I have a very long e-mail to write and it's the last thing I wanna do, been Brainstorming all day how I want it to go and it bother me that even with all that I've noted down, I feel like it's still half-completed~ ;-;
~Shee-Chwan, The Hopeless Dreamer~
~I'm very friendly as long as you're not rude, I love helping around, so ask away and I'll be happy to answer your Questions the best I can!~ ~(I'm somewhat shy at starting PMs, but I really love to receive and send them back! > Until I run out of things to say, sorry~ o3o")~ (I love to help out with Trade-Evolutions BTW, I'm always happy to help out others in need~ :3)
Gonplei's AvatarGonplei

that's what i was thinking, we're all so salty lmao and as maleficent said, thank you constantine c:
credits my guide directory --> XXX (still a wip) 'Blame me for your false indicators, You mistaken all my mistakes for my crooked nature'

I mean, I knew we would at some point xD Thank you, Constantine <3 I am bothered that I don't know what this tourney is even about but I have 72 points right now xD I am not trying to be on the leaderboard or anything, but it sure is crazy
Profile Picture made by my friend on Facebook for ME only! Proud user of SerenesForest! (Kaden badge made by Dwlr on SerenesForest for me (just for general forum usage)) Trade Shop Banner made by Vixony An in her amazing art shop! Non suspicious Saeran made by Yukinora!
Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
It bothers me that some unown have albino minisprites but others don’t. (I know this will be fixed when hoenn or johto get revamped. I never remember what’s from which generation with those two)
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
It bothers me that I've been too spoiled by 90+% pairings and now that I'm going back to my usual 75% pairings I'm s u f f e r i n g
Chicken | 22 | they/them 75GP shinies! | Art shop!
I can kinda relate. I do nature hunts in my shop, so I had to hatch a mon of that nature and then send them to someone else to pair up my original mon and the new mon. Then I have a level gap. Like level 1 and level 100 gap. XD So my breeding rate goes down from 1000 eggs a day to 100 eggs a day until I can get the level up. Its a pain for sure.
A Link to my Shop Check out my shop for: Shiny/Albino/Melan/Delta Pokemon, Gem Hunts and Gems, Box Hunts, Credit Hunts (I buy your items!), RTE, Breeding Pairs, Super Lucky Eggs, And Summons (sometimes Megastones)!
My friends Shop
[Avatar is property of PFQ. Distributed during the Advent Calendar of 2017,Eagle's Nest Banner by InsaneHysteria using Official Artwork]
When people aggressively flip things for profit It might be smart but its not very honorable :/ just makes me wanna keep lowering my buying prices
80/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 28.5%

Pages: 123··· 101110121013

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page