PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Change to "Organise Fields" tool

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

furina's Avatarfurina
Suggestion Title: Make organising Fields option easier to use. Suggestion Summary: Right now, the "Organise Fields" option is not so handy in my opinion. When you don't have many Fields, moving the Fields is pretty easy. But as you buy more, it becomes like this:

Large images

Excuse me for the bad Field names-- I feel like this can be changed somehow? It's kinda annoying to move some all the way up, especially newly bought ones (which become immediately your last Field). On mobile, it's even harder... I, myself, was thinking of making the Fields be shown in more rows and columns as the amount of Fields increases. That way, you'd be able to drag those Fields more easily? (I'm bad at explaining things.) Positive points: Makes the Field organising tool clearer instead of just a vertical movement tool. Negative points: I honestly have no idea what could be a negative aspect, but feel free to make me change my mind. Reason For Consideration: It's handier and allows you to organise better. I (and most probably others as well) find it extremely tedious to keep scrolling and dragging until you've finally moved that one Field (or even multiple) to the top/bottom.
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
As someone with a reasonable amount of fields I also felt moving fields from the bottom to the top is a bit of hassle. Just like moving from the top all the way down. You have to drag, stop, scroll, drag, stop, scroll. If there is an easier way to do that, that would be great. Maybe a 'move to the top' and 'move to the bottom option'? Unless you want the field somewhere in the middle of all your fields, such an option could help in getting a field closer to where you need it to be and drag from there.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
furina's Avatarfurina
That sounds pretty good, actually. But imagine if you have a lot of Fields and you want to add one right in the middle of them all. For example, I want to add a new Field in which I only put Pokémon with Dry preference (I mostly do S+S and if the last Field of that preference is full, I buy a new one). That option you suggested wouldn't be really handy in that situation. I was thinking more of making the organising option like how you can switch Pokémon/Eggs in your Party. Not sure if that's a handier solution, but it's in my mind. ^^
selocon's Avatarselocon
I think you forgot something. What about Mobile users? The buttons would end up so small, and I can't zoom in on PFQ when mobile. So...what about that. Better option would be to have the newly bought field slip in behind whatever field you are currently on.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Maybe an option to number them? Like if you have 50 fields they'll be numbered 1-50 and you can change #50 to 4.1 or wherever you want it.
AstroCat's AvatarAstroCat
Definitely support changing the organising fields tool.. perhaps something that allows you to sort fields by "Type" or Alphabetical or something instead? Or be able to multi-select fields to drag.
ÅkØØmÎ's AvatarÅkØØmÎ
Or maybe there should be option "place this field", when you click it, there is fields list to choose and option "before" and "after" choosen field. You click "ok" and done
furina's Avatarfurina

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

I think you forgot something. What about Mobile users? The buttons would end up so small, and I can't zoom in on PFQ when mobile. So...what about that. Better option would be to have the newly bought field slip in behind whatever field you are currently on.
Hmm, good point... Might need to rethink that one. But if you're a mobile user too, you would know the pain of trying to move those Fields with your fingers as well xD

QUOTE originally posted by ÅkØØmÎ

Or maybe there should be option "place this field", when you click it, there is fields list to choose and option "before" and "after" choosen field. You click "ok" and done
That's a good idea actually! That'd be handy (especially since you just get 'warped' to the end of your Fields, and that's rather annoying), but the moving Fields part could be easier as well.
Golden-Goat's AvatarGolden-Goat
Ive had this problem now for awhile, abd I've been debating whether i should write something about this. My idea was to make a "move to top" and a "move to bottom" with the same idea as the assessories being deleting. Yiu would drag the field under the "move to top", or above the "move to top" to do such that. I think this would be easy to understand, and if you acidentally go over one of them, you can just scroll up and do the same thing. Of course that wouldn't be great, but its a lot better than having to drag, stop and scroll, drag, stop and scroll.
Journal | Shop Art Shop
1538/4300 Dragon Gems
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Akoomi's idea is something that existed here before the recode. And it was MUCH more handy than what we have now. Example: I just bought 10 new fields and I wanted to have them at almost the top of my fields list (I was expanding my Shinies/Albinos area). Before recode I could just choose the "move the field" option and choose the field I wanted the new field to be placed after. Now I need to drag them all the way to the top of the fields lists. Scroll back and forth every time I moved them a bit and slowly move them where I want them to be which takes MUCH more time and is MUCH more frustrating. And since the new fields are taking quite big part of the visible part of the fields list I was moving them only few spaces up before I had to scroll up a bit to repeat this several times. (side note: I have over 100 fields and it's hard to move them around even on my laptop with its screen's maximum resolution of 768p). The way it works now is partially the reason why I'm not buying new fields, despite having enough credits to buy them, unless I really have to because the more fields I have, the more scrolling is necessary to move them around. I'm glad I'm not playing only on my mobile because I know how much pain it is to move fields on a very tiny screen which also isn't that much accurate (I can't count the times when I wanted to send a Pokemon in a trade but my mobile lagged and chose the dress up option instead) So I'd be glad if the pre-recode version of moving fields could return.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page