PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Princess Alexx's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

Heyo! My names Megan but everyone online usually just calls me Alexx. I am making this Journal mostly to keep track of things on pokefarm but also to post pics of my irl stuff. Honestly I am making this journal because im having a pretty rough time irl right now and its nice to just list some positive things and just have a bunch of pics of my cats floating around. I completely welcome people to post on my journal as long as its positive only. I do not want any kind of negativity. I am currently 24 years old, I was born December 4th in town of Huntington New York(I only lived there for like a year when I was born) My mother and father had 2 other kids. My younger brother who is my best friend(But a total bully) and my sl- of a sister(Who I lost all respect for after cheating on my best friend Justin). I grew up practically on the streets of Las Vegas, lived there for about 19 years until I couldnt handle my mothers abusive (20 year old) husband. I moved across the country to live with the most AMAZING boyfriend any person could ask for.. We actually met through TeamSpeak to play League of Legends <3. I live in Marrero Louisiana but everyone just says New Orleans cause its kinda true. I moved here in May of 2017 I been playing Pokefarm on and off since around 2011 I believe. I cant really handle irl all that much so im mostly online doing jack all. I'm not gonna sit here and say I have adhd or add or social anxiety. I have NOT EVER been diagnosed because im too terrified to really find out whats wrong with me. So im just weird <3 In august 2017 My boyfriend and I adopted two BEAUTIFUL boy cats. King Aslan and Lord Chester (But we just call him King and Chester. Also I will put up a TON of pics in another post) King would constantly paw at me when we were at the shelter, I couldnt say no at that point. The SECOND I took him out of the cage he FREAKED out, he kept crying and tried going back to his cage..Then we noticed he HAD to be with his brother. And thats how we ended up adopting two baby boys that day. They were maybe 6 months old at the time. We were planning on adopting just one kitty and then I wanted to go back about a month later and adopt an older cat and give it a home because older cats dont often get adopted. But my heart sank for these two brothers. Well at the time we were living in a very large RV but wasnt large enough for 3 cats so we just stuck with the two (Wait till I tell my bf I want another older cat now that we live in a house lol). I actually didnt know King would actually grow into his name Aslan, he looked just like his brother chester, but over the months he just became a real puff ball..and kept growing..and growing..and growing..hes a lot bigger than chester when they actually stand up. We found out that King and Chester have maine coon in their blood, but King really took on that role. (My grandma swears that a mamma cat can have kittens from multiple male cats at the same time. Can anyone tell me if this is true or not? Might explain why King is so much bigger than his brother. They ARE in fact from the same Litter) My boyfriend thinks their eye color is what really makes them stand out. They are an orange/gold in color and Logan (Being a FMA fan) thinks they look kinda like Edward and Alphonse's eyes.(Nerd) I am prolly gonna update this in more in a bit or make a whole new post. Ill figure that out after a Overwatch game.

Some more updated info =)

Name: Megan Nickname: Alexx Current age: 25 Gender: Female Religion: Mormon / Christian (Its a long story, ill tell it via PM if you wanna know) Currently living: Louisiana Pets: I have 3 boy cats, King, Chester and Kio. 1 Leopard Gecko named Patamon =] Occupation: Little bit of everything at an RV repair shop. (Please do me and yourself a favor, dont ever buy an RV, they are more money in repairs than they are worth)
T h e P r i n c e s s S h o p Avatar by Arkiger
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
My kitties

WARNING, LOTS OF PICS MIGHT LAG

This is Kingsly

Beware, he has resting bish face My best friend Justin --v King is giving him the DEATH stare My boyfriend Yes I know he needs to be brushed but good lord does he HATE it My beautiful boys

And this is Chester

Look at dem toe beans I am starting to believe he is half rabbit -Someone making noise in the other room- "Whut"

Meet the Newest member of our little family. His names Kio ^^

This was the first day he came into our lives. Honestly I do not have a whole lot of pics of when he was younger because we kept him a secret, not that we couldnt have another cat, we just didnt feel like dealing with the bickering from my baes parents. When he first came he was so tiny, he could fit in my hands He started getting bigger REALLY quick and his fur really came in, hes so poofy now. Not quite at Kings level though Its impossible to tell through pictures but his color is unlike any color ive seen with a cat. Hes NOT orange nor is he brown, honestly hes more of a red color (And white of course) I honest to god wish I could figure out what kinda color he is. The best thing it comes close too is like a redish brown brick color.
Okay I will admit, I am not the most attractive looking, nor do I have an overly amazing personality. I rage at games like Overwatch and League of Legends, I get overly tempered irl when my boyfriend doesnt take out the garbage like a 1960's housewife. But I am gonna be posting pics of myself and my boyfriend/friends because I wanna build a little bit of confidence! So lets do this.

WARNING, LOTS OF PICS

Dis is me

My Fiancé~

(Art done by rickysan) (Art done by Arkiger)

My Favorite pictures of us

My bestfriend Justin <3

-v Done by bzolinka
MY ART! All credit for posted art goes to the artiest, I do not take credit whatsoever. I don't even have the skills to make a stick figure. IF I catch anyone stealing my Art I WILL report them. ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ

My favorite <3 2018 No particular order

Artiest: Anniss Art shop: ☆ The doodle corner ☆ ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ Artiest:gentletealeaf Art shop: Fae's Art Shop ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ Artiest:bzolinka Art shop: Frozen Art Café ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ Artiest:Michicookies ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ DiamondsDroog Doodled my character <3

Original Pokefarm favorite Art.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I believe the original artiest name was E_Nigma (I didnt put the text over the legs. I requested the artiest to do it for me if they were okay with it)
My cute Shinnies and Albinos! <3

Ice Pokemon ❄️

Fairy Pokemon 🎠

Flying Pokemon 🎐

Ground Pokemon 🏜️

Ghost Pokemon👻

Dark Pokemon 🖤

Normal Pokemon 🐎

Bug Pokemon 🐞

Fire Pokemon 🔥

Grass Pokemon 🌿

Dragon Pokemon 🐍

v

Water Pokemon 💦

Electric Pokemon ⚡

Fighting 🥋

EDITING STILL
Hm might post things about my Engagement here instead EDITING
My pokesonas! Art by BananaLizard for Princess_Alexx only. Sprite by vxctini for Princess_Alexx only Figure I put this here, My favorite pokemon Trainer card
Here I go again, I have redone my shinnies and albino list like a million times. I NEVER finish it, but im gonna try today!
PokeDex Completion:

Kanto

Bulbasaur✓ Ivysaur✓ Venusaur✓(Need Mega) Charmander✓ Charmeleon✓ Charizard✓ Squirtle✓ Wartortle✓ Blastoise✓ (Need Mega) Caterpie✓ Metapod✓ Butterfree✓ Weedle✓ Kakuna✓ Beedrill✓ (Need Mega) Pidgey✓ Pidgeotto✓ Pidgeot✓ (Need Mega) Rattata✓ Raticate x (Need Alolan Totem Forme) Spearow✓ Fearow x Ekans✓ Arbok✓ Pichu✓ Pikachu✓ Raichu✓ (Need Alolan Forme) Sandshrew✓ Sandslash✓ (Need Alolan forme) Nidoran✓ Nidorina✓ Nidoqueen ✓ Nidorino ✓ Nidoking✓ Cleffa✓ Clefairy✓ Clefable✓ Vulpix✓ Ninetales✓ Igglybuff✓ Jigglypuff✓ Wigglytuff✓ Zubat✓ Golbatx Crobat✓ Oddish✓ Gloom✓ Vileplume x Bellossom✓ Paras✓ Parasect✓ Venonat✓ Venomoth x Diglett✓ Dugtrio✓ Meowth✓ Persian✓ (Need Alolan) Psyduck✓ Golduck x Mankey✓ Primeape✓ Growlithe✓ Arcanine✓ Poliwag✓ Poliwhirl x Poliwrath x Politoed x Abra✓ Kadabra✓ Alakazam✓ (Need Mega) Machop✓ Machoke x Machamp✓ Bellsprout✓ Weepinbell x Victreebell x Tentacool✓ Tentacruel✓ Geodude ✓ (Need Alolan) Graveler✓ (Need Alolan) Golem✓ (Need Alonan) Ponyta✓ Rapidash✓ Slowpoke✓ Slowbro✓ (Need Mega) Slowking✓ Magnemite✓ Magneton ✓ Magnezone✓ Farfetch'd✓ Doduo✓ Dodrio x Seel✓ Dewgong✓ Grimer ✓ (Need Alolan) Muk✓ (Need Alolan) Shellder ✓ Cloyster x Gastly✓ Haunter✓ Gengar✓ Onix✓ Steelix x Drowzee✓ Hypno x Krabby✓ Kinglerx Voltorb✓ Electrode x Exeggcute✓ Exeggutor✓ (Need Alolan) Cubone✓ Marowak✓ (Need Alolan +Totem) Lickitung✓ Lickilicky x Koffing✓ Weezing x Rhyhorn✓ Rhydon x Rhyperior x Tangela✓ Tangrowth x Kangaskhan✓ (Need Mega) Horsea✓ Seadra ✓ Kingdra ✓ Goldeen✓ Seaking✓ Staryu✓ Starmie x Mime Jr.✓ Mr. Mime✓ Scyther✓ Scizor✓ Smoochum✓ Jynx✓ Pinsir✓ (Need Mega) Tauros✓ Magikarp✓ Gyarados✓ Lapras✓ Ditto✓ Eevee✓ Vaporeon✓ Jolteon✓ Flareon✓ Espeon✓ Umbreon✓ Leafeon✓ Glaceon✓ Sylveon✓ Omanyte✓ Omastar ✓ Kabuto✓ Kabutops✓ Aerodactyl✓ (Need Mega) Munchlax✓ Snorlax✓ Articuno✓ Zapdos ✓ Moltres✓ Dratini✓ Dragonair✓ Dragonite✓ Mewtwo x Mew✓

Johto

Chikorita✓ Bayleef✓ Meganium✓ Cyndaquil✓ Quilava✓ Typhlosion✓ Totodile✓ Croconaw✓ Feraligator✓ Sentret✓ Furret✓ Hoothoot✓ Noctowl✓ Ledyba x Ledian x Spinarak✓ Ariados✓ Chincho✓ Lanturn✓ Togepi✓ Togetic✓ Togekiss✓ Natu✓ Xatu x Mareep✓ Flaaffy✓ Ampharos ✓ (Need Mega) Azurill✓ Marill✓ Azumarill✓ Bonsly✓ Sudowoodo✓ Hoppip✓ Skiploom✓ Jumpluff x Aipom x Ambipom x Sunkern✓ Sunflora✓ Yanma✓ Yanmega x Wooper✓ Quagsire✓ Murkrow✓ Honchkrow x Misdreavus ✓ Mismagius✓ Unown (Need B,c,d,e,f,g,h,j,k,,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,w,z) Girafarig✓ Pineco✓ Forretress✓ Dunsparce✓ Gligar✓ Gliscor x Snubbull✓ Granbull x Qwilfish✓ Shuckle✓ Heracross✓ (Need Mega) Sneasel✓ Weavile✓ Teddiursa✓ Ursaring x Slugma✓ Magcargo x Swinub✓ Piloswine x Mamoswine x Corsola✓ Remoraid✓ Octillery x Delibird ✓ Skarmory✓ Houndour✓ Houndoom✓ (Need Mega) Phanpy✓ Donphan x Stantler✓ Smearglee✓ Hitmonlee x Hitmonchan ✓ Hitmontop x Elekid✓ Electabuzz x Electivire x Magby✓ Magmar x Magmortar x Miltank x Raikou ✓ Entei x Suicune ✓ Larvitar ✓ Pupitar x Tyranitar x Lugia x Ho-oh x Celebi ✓

Hoenn

Treecko ✓ Grovyle✓ Sceptile✓ (Need Mega) Torchic✓ Combusken✓ Blaziken✓ (Need Mega) Mudkip✓ Marshtomp✓ Swampert x Poochyena✓ Mightyena✓ Zigzagoon✓ Linoone✓ Wurmple✓ Silcoon x Beautifly✓ Cascoon✓ Dustox✓ Lotad✓ Lombre✓ Ludicolo x Seedot✓ Nuzleaf✓ Shiftry x Taillow✓ Swellow x Wingull✓ Pelipper✓ Ralts✓ Kirlia✓ Gardevoir✓ (Need Mega) Gallade✓ (Need Mega) Surskit✓ Masquerain✓ Shroomish✓ Breloom✓ Slakoth x Vigoroth x Slaking✓ Nincada✓ Ninjask✓ Shedinja x Whismur✓ Loudred x Exploud x Makuhita x Hariyama x Nosepass✓ Probopass✓ Skitty✓ Delcatty✓ Sableye✓ Mawile✓ Aron✓ Lairon x Aggron✓ (Need mega) Meditite✓ Medichamx Electrike✓ Manectric✓ Plusle✓ Minun✓ Volbeat✓ Illumise✓ Gulpin✓ Swalot✓ Carvanha✓ Sharpedo✓ (Need Mega) Wailmer✓ Wailord x Numel✓ Camerupt✓ (Need Mega) Torkoal✓ Spoink✓ Grumpig✓ Spinda✓ Trapinch✓ Vibrava✓ Flygon x Cacnea x Cacturne✓ Swablu✓ Altaria✓ (Need Mega) Zangoose✓ Seviper✓ Lunatone x Solrock✓ Barboach x Whiscash✓ Corphish✓ Crawdaunt x Baltoy✓ Claydol✓ Lileep✓ Cradily x Anorith✓ Armaldo✓ Feebas✓ Milotic✓ Castform✓( Need Snow Forme, Rain Forme, Sun Forme ) Kecleon✓ Shuppet✓ Banette✓ (Need Mega) Duskull✓ Dusclops✓ Dusknoir x Tropius✓ Chingling x Chimecho✓ Absol✓ (Need Mega) Wynaut✓ Wobbuffet✓ Snorunt✓ Glalie x Froslass x Spheal✓ Sealeo✓ Walrein✓ Clamperl✓ Huntail x Gorebyss x Relicanth✓ Luvdisc✓ Bagon✓ Shelgon x Salamence x Beldum✓ Metang x Metagross x Regirock x Regice✓ Registeel✓ Latias x Latios x Kyogre x Groudon x Rayquaza x Jirachi✓ Deoxys x
EDITING
Saving this post for my eggs which I will do soon.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page