PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiro's Eternal Art Shop(All Slots full!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 525354

POLL: What's the limit you'd spend on my art? In USD?

Total votes: 16

You must be logged in to vote.

Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
___________________________________________________________ Welcome! My name is Shiro and this here's my art shop! look around and see if any category catches your eye!(Note: I will often close for a few days after filling a lot of orders. Artists need breaks too!) *Recent Changes* 4/10Increased chibi, halfbody and fullbody flat colored and shaded prices. As an extra note, I'm sure that most of you already know this, but please subscribe to this thread, I don't want to chase you down or anything.

Rules-Please Read!

>The usual pokefarm rules apply here. >Be polite! Treat me and anyone else on this thread with respect. If I find you are being excessively rude to anyone, your order will be canceled and you will be temporarily banned. >Please write with proper grammar! No text speech. I don't want to have to translate what you're saying. >I have the complete right to refuse any request even if it falls under the accepted category. >If you use any of my art please give credit. A mention of or link to my profile or deviant art account is fine. >You can post your order here or send a PM, I have no preference. If you have a specific style you'd like just reference the picture you saw it with or tell me you'd like flat shading or no lines, etc. I can do basically anything. >Please refer to the thread title for ordering commissions. If it says slots are full or unavailable, please wait until they are open before posting an offer. Even if I just finished an order, that doesn't mean slots are available. I won't ask you to give me a password to show you read this or anything. It is automatically assumed you've read this and by making a request to me, you have accepted my terms and will face punishment upon breaking them.

Rules Regarding Payment

>Mixed payments are accepted. Please check the payment exchange tab for more info. >Please have payment ready before making a request, I will not accept a request if you don't have enough. If you need time to gather payment, do it before asking me. >I have the right to increase prices based on how complex your character is. Increase will vary and I will inform you when you place an order. >Payment is expected to be given immediately after you have verbally confirmed receiving the commission. >You are given a maximum of 1 week to give payment. I will give you 24 hour advance notice on the last day before I report you for theft.

Special Deals/ Upgrades!

Don't feel like waiting? Missed the opportunity while slots were open? Well, worry no more. Commissions paid in Zc or Paypal receive priority and are worked on first. You can change your payment at any time. Your order will be moved up even if you're in the waiting list. Special slots are available in case you haven't placed an order at all.(Note:Special slots are limited and I may turn them down if I plan on closing soon or feel overworked.) >To send paypal to me, please use this e-mail: amber.white@shiroconcepts.com Upgrades: If you order from any of the lesser categories, ex:sketch, lineart or flat color, you can bring the picture back and upgrade to the next level! I'll subtract the cost you originally paid from the total so if you bought a flat colored halfbody for 1000gp, you can upgrade to shading for only 1,500gp instead of 2,500! You can bring back a picture at any time and upgrade one tier at a time. This is so you can get art now and slowly save up.

Payment Exchange Values

For people paying with mixed payments, here's a quick guide for how to figure out values. Hover over the images for more detail! And check the bottom of the table for special exceptions. Regular Currency Ratio! 5,000=5=1=1¢
Payment Exchange Values
Any Summon
250k 250 50
Any megastone
250k 250 50
Lucky Seal
500k 500 100
Current Tournament Token
250k 250 50
Any Z-Crystal
750k 750 150
Any Z-Fragment
125k 125 25
BoxBox
1 mil 1000 200
Any Medium Gem
25k 25 5
Any large Gem
250k 250 50
Shiny Charm
750k 750 150
Uber Charm
1 Mil 1000 200
*(Jade orbs are 200Zc and beast balls are 300zc) *(Small Gems are not accepted-Trading would take way too long)
Melan Values/Exclusive Values
1,280ehp 1,000 n/a n/a n/a
2,560ehp 1,200 2,560ehp 1,500
3,840ehp 1,500 3,840ehp 2,500
5,120ehp 2,000 5,120ehp 4,000
6,400 2,500 6,400ehp 5,000
7,680ehp 2,700 n/a n/a n/a
10,240ehp 3,000 10,240ehp 7,000
20,480ehp 8,000 n/a n/a n/a
30,720ehp 10,000 30,720ehp 20,000
*Shown melans are for display purposes only, it has no bearing on my prefrences. Well, maybe a little... *If the value of the melan exceeds the value of the commission, you will recieve a credit that you can use at any time. High value melans will also allow you to request commissions not normally offered by me such as a big piece will many characters or mature art(Only if you are 18+, must provide proof)

Dos and Don'ts

>I will draw humans(Preferred), Animals, Furries(Are much more expensive) Pokemon, Mechas. >If I find a request uncomfortable or believe I cannot draw to your expectations, I will not accept it.

Available Options

Simple avatars, tailored for Pokefarm so the size will be 150x150. If you want 100x100 size please specify.
  • Regular Avatars
  • Animated Avatars
Typical traditional avatars >Prices are 500k,500,100,1$,2 large gems.
Simple wobbly 2 frame avatars to add some flair to your forum! >Prices are 550k,550,105,1$,2 large gems.

Chibis

Cute, adorable, and simply irresistible! Anything can look cute as a chibi!
  • Outlines
  • Flat Color
  • Full Shading
Just a clean lineart for you to color yourself or just to have! >Prices are 200K200,501 tournament token,10 medium gems. >Extra characters or complex backgrounds are an extra 50K,50,25,1 tournament token,6 medium gems, .50$
Basic flat color with little to no shading. >Prices are 2.5mil2500,50010 tournament tokens, 10 large gems,5$ >Extra characters or complex backgrounds are an extra 375K,375,75,1 tournament token,1.5 large gems, 1$
A complete chibi with all the works! Super cute and somewhat time consuming. >Prices are 5mil,5000,1000,20 tournament tokens,20 large gems,10$. >Extra characters or complex backgrounds are an extra 1mil,1000,200,2 tournament token, 2 large gems, 2$

Furries/Anthros

I will only accept ZC or Paypal for furries! I will not accept items or other currencies.(Prices for extra characters or complex backgrounds are in parenthesis)
  • Sketches
  • Chibis
  • Halfbodies
  • Fullbodies
Furry avatars. >Prices for furry avatars is 100 or 2$
Basic Sketches. Light color can be added at no additional cost.
  • Halfbody
  • Fullbody
>Prices for Furry halfbody sketches is 200 or 2$.(100 or 1$)
>Prices for furry fullbody sketches is 400 or 4$.(200 or 2$) No examples here...
Furry anthro chibis. Prices are higher due to this not being my preference.I will only accept ZC or Paypal for furries! I will not accept items or other currencies.
  • Lineart
  • Flat Color
  • Full Shading
>Prices for furry chibi lineart is 400 or 4$(150 or 2$) No examples yet...._.
>Prices for flat color furry chibis is 700 or 7$(250 or 2$) None here either...o_o
>Prices for full shading furry chibis is 1000 or 10$(500 or 5$) Be the first here?owo
Halfbody drawings which cut off at varying parts depending on the reference.
  • Lineart
  • Flat color
  • Full Shading
>Prices for lineart 600 or 7$.(300 or 3$) No Examples...*.*
>Prices for flat color is 1000 or 10$.(500 or 5$) Add an example maybe?
>Prices for full shading is 1500 or 15$.(700 or 7$) Note! This is just a placeholder image. The actual product will be much neater and better shaded.
Fullbody Furries drawn in any pose or angle you want!
  • Lineart
  • Flat Color
  • Full Shading
>Prices for fullbody furry lineart is 700 or 7$.(350 or 3.50$) No Examples...
>Prices for flat color fullbody furries is 2000 or 20$.(700 or 7$)
>Prices for full shading fullbody furries is 2500 or 25$.(1000 or 10$) Note! This is a placeholder image and the resulting product will be much higher quality.

Halfbody

Simple animals and pokemon will fall under the halfbody category.
  • Sketches
  • Lineart
  • Flat Color
  • Full Shading
]Sketches are basic rough drawings with little to no color. >Prices for half body sketches are 300k,300,601 tournament token, 12 medium gems, 1$. >Prices for additional characters or complex background is 100k,100,101 tournament token, 4 medium gems, 1$
>Prices for half body lineart is 500k,500,1003 tournament tokens, 2 large gem, 2$. >Prices for additional characters or complex background is 250k,250,501 tournament token, 5 medium gems, 1$
>Prices for flat color half body is 2.5mil,2500,50010 tournament tokens,10 large gem, 5$. >Prices for additional characters or complex background is 300k,300,601 tournament token, 12 medium gems, 1$
>Prices are 7.5mil,7500,150030 tournament tokens,8 large gems, 15$. >Adding another character would be an extra 2.5mil, 2500,500, 10 tournament tokens, 10 large gems, or 5$

Fullbody

The most expensive option. Fullbody features any kind of pose and choice of style.
  • Sketches
  • Lineart
  • Flat Color
  • Full Shading
>Prices for fullbody sketches are 1Mil,1000,200,4 tournament tokens,4 large gems,5$ >Complex backgrounds, and additonal characters are an extra 350k,350,70,1 tournament token,7 medium gems, 1$.
>Prices for fullbody lineart is 1.5Mil,1500,300,16 tournament tokens,6 large gems,8$ >Complex backgrounds, and additonal characters are an extra 600k,600,120,3 tournament token,4 large gems, 2$.
>Prices for flat color fullbodys are 10Mil,10,000,2000,40 tournament tokens,40 large gems,20$ >Complex backgrounds, and additonal characters are an extra 4mil,4000,800,16 tournament token,16 large gems, 8$.
>Prices for colored fullbodys are 12.5Mil,12,500,2500,50 tournament tokens,50 large gems,25$ >Complex backgrounds, and additonal characters are an extra 5mil,5000,1000,20 tournament token,20 large gems, 10$.

Special Options

This is where things that don't fit in the other categories goes! If you want something special, this is the place to go!
  • Animation Dolls
  • Gijinkas
  • Plushies
  • Fusions
  • Melan Bait
  • Signatures
Short, small, and sweet animations! Have your character come to life! Note: These are very messy and simple since animations are extremely time consuming and difficult.Only 2 frame animations are colored!(Please provide accurate refrences!) >Prices are 2.5 mil,2500,500,10 tournament tokens,10 large gems, $10. Full size
Watch as Shiro works her magic to turn any pokemon into a human! They are randomly designed and no two gijinkas are the same, even if they're the same species. You just give me a pokemon and a gender and I'll design you a gijinka! Pokesonas are also able to be turned into humans as well.

Halfbodies

• Sketches
  • Lineart
  • Flat Color
  • Full Shading
Sketches are basic rough drawings with little to no color. >Prices for half body sketches are 300k,300,601 tournament token, 12 medium gems, 1$. >Prices for additional characters or complex background is 100k,100,101 tournament token, 4 medium gems, 1$ No examples yet.
>Prices for half body lineart is 500k,500,1003 tournament tokens, 2 large gems, 2$. >Prices for additional characters or complex background is 250k,250,501 tournament token, 10 medium gems, 1$ none here either.
>Prices for flat color half body is 1mil,1000,2004 tournament tokens, 4 large gem, 3$. >Prices for additional characters or complex background is 300k,300,601 tournament token, 12 medium gems, 1$ Empty as can be.
>Prices are 2mil,2000,4008 tournament tokens,8 large gems, 5$. >Adding another character would be an extra 500k, 500,100, 2 tournament tokens, 3 large gems, or 1$ Nothing at all.

Fullbodies

• Sketches
  • Lineart
  • Flat Color
  • Full Shading
>Prices for fullbody sketches are 1Mil,1000,200,4 tournament tokens,4 large gems,5$ >Complex backgrounds, and additonal characters are an extra 350k,350,70,1 tournament token,7 medium gems, 1$.
>Prices for fullbody lineart is 1.5Mil,1500,300,16 tournament tokens,6 large gems,8$ >Complex backgrounds, and additonal characters are an extra 600k,600,120,3 tournament token,4 large gems, 2$.
>Prices for flat color fullbodys are 7Mil,7000,1000,20 tournament tokens,20 large gems,10$ >Complex backgrounds, and additonal characters are an extra 800k,800,175,4 tournament token,4 large gems, 3$.
>Prices for colored fullbodys are 7.5Mil,7500,1500,30 tournament tokens,30 large gems,15$ >Complex backgrounds, and additonal characters are an extra 1mil,1000,200,4 tournament token,4 large gems, 2$.
Turn anything into a cute plushie! Humans and pokemon alike!
  • Lineart
  • Flat Color
  • Full Shading
Just a clean lineart for you to color yourself or just to have! >Prices are 200K200,501 tournament token,12 medium gems. >Extra characters or complex backgrounds are an extra 50K,50,25,1 tournament token,6 medium gems, .50$ No examples yet...._.
Basic flat color with little to no shading. >Prices are 500k500,1002 tournament tokens, 2 large gems. >Extra characters or complex backgrounds are an extra 200K,300,50,1 tournament token,12 medium gems, 1$ None here either...o_o
A complete plushie with all the works! Super cute and somewhat time consuming. >Prices are 1mil,1000,200,5 tournament tokens,4 large gems,5$. >Extra characters or complex backgrounds are an extra 300K,400,75,2 tournament token,large gem, 2$
Fusions are pretty self explanatory, but it takes two or more pokemon and fuses them together! Please state which pokemon you want as the base. >Prices for two pokemon are 1.5mil,1500,300,6 tournament tokens,6 large gems, 5$. >Adding another pokemon to the fusion would be an extra 250k, 250,50, 1 tournament token,2 large gems, or 1$ .
Melan bait for your hunts! Small size made for trainer logs. Can be made with or without hatching out of an egg. >Prices for melan bait is 250,250, 501.50$,1 large gem
Specially made banner for your forum signatures! Made in varying sizes. I can code them to be copy paste ready or you can do it yourself! >Prices for plain images with no coding are 750k,750. 1503 tournament tokens, 3 large gems, $1.50 >Prices for image with coding 1.5mil,1,500. 3006 tournament tokens, 6 large gems, $3
All art and coding by me.Adopt Shop-My Art/Life Journal
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 79270474 / 200,000,000

Special Options ll

Wallpapers! These are fully shaded with highly detailed backgrounds. These are my best works, but also the most expensive and time consuming. The default size is 1080x1920, please specify if you want something else. Because it's such an involed process I'm going to be very picky about characters and request that you have a human character. NO FURRIES! I will only accept USD or zc for wallpapers! >Prices are 50$ or 5,000. Melans may be accepted, but it depends on the pokemon. >Extra characters are 20$ each and complex designs are an extra 10$. Full size

Order Form

This isn't required, but it makes things a lot easier for me and saves extra questions. Username: Category:(Which category you're ordering,ex:Halfbody, Gijinka,etc.) Sub Category:(Lineart, flat color, etc, Make sure to put in fullbody or halfbody if the category doesn't specify it.) Colored or transparent background:(Basic patterns/ simple low detail or transparent are free, More complex stuff is extra.) Progess posted here or PMed: Refrences:(No written descriptions please!) Payment:(Please put in the total payment amount, not just which currency you're using) Permission to post Progress in my journal:Whether or not you'll let me post my progress on your commission in my journal along with some text about how things are going. Any other specifics I might need to know:(If you don't specify anything I will do my own style and pose. If you're looking for anything specific you have to say it.) I accept the terms and services:You must put yes here if you want me to draw for you and if you say yes then that means you read it.

No BBCode

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Category:[/b] [b]Sub Category:[/b] [b]Colored or transparent background:[/b] [b]Progess posted here or PMed:[/b] [b]Refrences:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Permission to post Progress in my journal:[/b] [b]Any other specifics I might need to know:[/b] [b]I accept the terms and services:[/b]
Avaliable Slots 1.Meg227 2.deïno 3. Special Slot:GumiTheCarrot

Store Credit

Here is where users who have store credit can keep track of their supply. Anyone can store and use credit here at any time and reserve commissions and gain special slots! Just send a labeled trade and I'll add you to the list. I may also award credit to loyal users or promotion givaways. Note! Credit is non refundable, so use with caution! There's two types of credit, regular and premium. Premium credit is earned through zc, paypal, and melan purchases. Premium credit users have free priority and special slots! Premium credit is earned 50zc per 1000zc or 10$ spent. Melans are pure premium, any leftover credit is automatically premium. Regular credit is credit given out through promotions and is earned 25zc value every 1000zc value purchase. Regular credit can be used to buy prioity and special slots. Users can also opt to spend their credit to speed up their order. Current Premium Users : Bakugo: 6,125zc Érable: 100zc Current Regular Users: Credit Store! Here you can use credit to purchase special things. Prority Order:100zc Speeds up your order! I'll work on it before anything else regardless of your placing. Special Slot: 500zc This is a special extra slot if you missed the chance while I was open. Note! I may not always accept these depending on how things are going. Sketches!250zc This is a special credit option, where I can draw a couple rough sketches of your character/charcters. They are messy, but I can do a whole batch of them! These generally include 5 sketches of anything you want!
------------------------------------------------------------------------ Want to check out how your order is going? Check out my art journal! -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adopts?

If you're intrested in adopts check out my other shop here!Adopt Shop!
------------

Advertise!

Just copy and paste this into your signiture! PM me if you do and I'll give you a free sketch!

Display Code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/146083/Shiro-s-Eternal-Art-Shop-Slots-Currently-Full][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/cde0/f/2018/216/3/6/shiro_mini_logo_by_shiro1877-dcj897k.gif[/img][/url]
-------------------

Terms And Services

This isn't too complicated, just a few terms you need to follow if you want art from me! >My art is intended for personal use only. You are NOT allowed to make any kind of profit off of it. If you intend to use for commercial use, you must inform me before ordering and I will discuss more professional pricing. >You must credit me for any art I create. Any mention of my deviant art, toyhou.se, or pokefarm username is acceptable. Pokefarm:Shiro-san, Toyhou.se: Shiro_san, Deviantart:Shiro1877 >Please do not sell any of my art. It was meant for you and no one else. >Regarding refunds. I will only refund if you cancel before I start. If I have started your work, then you owe me the amount I have finished, Ex: If I sketched it you owe me the price of a sketch. If you do not pay then you will not receive your work and will be banned from my shop.
All art and coding by me.Adopt Shop-My Art/Life Journal
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 79270474 / 200,000,000
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Hi ya! Can I get a colored fullbody of this character for 350 GP and Mightyenite Q? Is this there anything you wish to know about him to draw him?
Avatar of my oc was created by SaintNevermore! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Wow, that was fast. But, sure! I'll get right to work. Do you have any preferences for poses or just something simple? Also, I hope you read the rules, but colored fullbodies require 50% payment upfront. I can take 175Gp now and you can send the megastone and the rest afterwards.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Something simple works for me ^w^ And I’ll make sure to send the 175 GP now!
Okay! I'll get started right away! Hopefully it'll be done within in a few days at most.
L0KI's AvatarL0KI
Hiya! i have a sona thats being made for me by a friendo on discord- Once i get the art from her, is it cool if i get an avatar piece from 100 gp?
Sure! Just show me when it's done and I'll make an avatar for you!
Meg277's AvatarMeg277
Hello hello! May I commission an avatar piece for this little lady? My OC I will be paying in ZC <3
All art and coding by Shiro.
Just a happy vulpix
Of course person whom I've never met before! I'll get started on that. Any preferences with poses or styles? I'll probably finish this sometime tonight since avatars don't take long.
Meg277's AvatarMeg277
I would like to leave the pose and style up to the artist whom I have never met hehe. Thank you!

Pages: 123··· 525354

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page