PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to edit "More..." option

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

POLL: Is this something you'd like to have?

Total votes: 33

You must be logged in to vote.

Aristella's AvatarAristella
Suggestion Title: Ability to edit "More..." option Suggestion Summary: As of right now, when you click the Farm link, you get sent to the same place that you go to when you click the More... tab. My suggestion is to be able to edit the "More..." tab the same way you can edit all of the other tabs in the row there. Positive points: Another spot to put a useful/needed bookmark. There wont be two buttons that lead to the same place. Negative points: Can't think of any besides people used to clicking on the "More..." tab most likely wont use this. Reason For Consideration: Both buttons take you to the same place, and it's not needed. I think it would be useful to have one more spot to put a bookmark.
selocon's Avatarselocon
The only reason you get directed to the same place is that the More... option goes DIRECTLY to "Other Links" and the farm button goes to whichever tab you were last in in the farm menu.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
1 week bump c:
ShadowMetaru's AvatarShadowMetaru
I'm neutral to this, but if implemented, I think it'd be good to have More become a dropdown menu (maybe?) with the links of your choice showing (like 5 or something) and then "Other Links" which would take you to the same page it does now. Just my two cents.
♥Avatar made by Le Sansnom; not for public use, used with permission♥
1 week bump!
1 week bump! I also added a poll if that helps at all
bump!
bbump edit: wow tough crowd
bump
1 week bump

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page