PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Phoenix Flare Cove

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

PokéFarmQ Exclusives/Variants Removed because it was so far behind and hadn't been updated for ages. :O Constantly stuck in Work in progress...
Coding done by Golden Tempest and for her use.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Inventory Section is completely removed now. Since it was pretty much ignored anyway. I still do dex trading though.
Other Art This is art I have requested for/commissioned. Flareon Party - Done by AmyC. Another Flareon Party - Done by Clow. Phoenix Flare-Small - Done by Damkri-PF1 name Phoenix Flare-Large - Done by Damkri-PF1 name Phoenix Flare Sketch Done by HarmonyWish
Coded by Golden Tempest and for her use.
My random art work and things...
Some will be linked from my vgy.me account (name Golden Tempest) now. Others linked from my onsite image uploader.
All have my signature on them. C Graham or my initials overlapping the other CG
. These are some things I have drawn/painted or which ever. I use a few different mediums and so, there's some variation.

Drawings and/or Paintings

Phoenix Flare Pokésona

Paint Brush Flareon

Cheesecake Flarie

Dance of Flames

When Phoenix Flare meet Sally the System Salamence

Perched Dragon Just a drawing that took me months to do.

Old-Version of Site Skin Things

Finally...a pixel over/sprite thing I done, from a screen shot. I completely re-coloured and edited it. Also a banner, for a skin with her on it. Snow Angel Banner
Sprites I have done.
Phoenix Flare My Pokésona and first sprite I done.
My little Snow Angel Inspired by my albino Glaceon's dress up items.
Info.
Completely done by me, digital art done in GIMP with my drawing tablet. Displays my love of snow, night and astronomy.
- Midnight Snowscape
Info.
Image done by Golden Tempest. Lineart base hand drawn and completely worked over in GIMP.
- Flareon Sweets!
Info.
Background and Mega-Rapidash done by Golden Tempest. Lineart was hand-drawn and then transferred to the computer. Done the rest in GIMP by tidying it up and colouring it from scratch. Was done in two parts but placed together, with final touches added. Mega-Rapidash, is an original character of PokéFarmQ.
- Mega-Rapidash

Images I have done.

Birth Day Flareon

Inspired by the birth day Absol on site, I created my own birth day Flareon. Purely digital art, done by me. This particular image was sent into a bakery to be placed on a birth day cake.

Red Angel

Asked by my brother to do this for him. Perhaps I'll name it Red Angel It's a pixel over, with wings scratched onto it. Resizing it, made it a bit fuzzy.

Winged-Diamond Nineatales

Asked by my sister to do this for her. It's a winged diamond Ninetales. It's a pixel over, with the wings scratched onto it.

Phoenix Flare Pokésona

Phoenix Flare Pokésona Originally a anime screen shot from the Bulbapedia. Completely recoloured and wings done from scratch. Created in GIMP and for Golden Tempest's use.

Zapdoreon (Vaporeon and Zapdos Fusion)

Pokémon Go section has been removed because of how image heavy it was.

Skin Codes, can be used.

Feel free to use them, PM me if you want them fixed. JX/basic-magenta | JX/bright-red | JX/midnight | JX/peaceful-waters JX/golden | JX/earthy-leaves | JX/darksparks | JX/night-fireworks JX/eevee | JX/tflameskin | JX/ninetales | JX/pikachu | JX/jolteon

Easter Event 2018

Return of this post to my Journal. Where...if I needed to get something off my chest, edited this post. It is no way ordered and likely at all different times.

Gripes of latest days

*Cough, Cough* Nothing to see here. Well, actually...Probably could complain about all my crappy gaming luck, or something? Gachas REALLY hate me. This one game, I had to deal with a lone UR (highest in this game) for months and only then, got it from a promotional free 50 draws. Made it super hard to advance in the main story of the game. And another, took ages to even get my first SSR card (highest in that game) and again took too long to get through main story nodes.
My Contest Pokémon. Sour, Spicy, Dry, Sweet, Bitter all maxxed accordily. Notes... Bulbapedia Contest Accessory List Serebii Contest Accessory List
I agree Mabbina, there's nothing worse then getting sand in your fur. Oh the good old days of remembering my sandstorm complaints, on the Pokémon 3D server. ^.^ Always Flareon with me. Eclipse Event - SYSTEM Battle Most interations in one day: 137,990. / Most in one month: 1,263,132.
Casual Vivillon Collection. Prefer certain natures for them.

Meadow, Tundra, Fancy, Sun

Meadow PatternTundra Pattern
Fancy PatternSun Pattern

Sandstorm, River, Polar, Ocean

Sandstorm PatternRiver Pattern
Polar PatternOcean Pattern

Monsoon, Modern, Jungle, Icy Snow

Monsoon PatternModern Pattern
Jungle Pattern-My hatch pattern.Icy Snow Pattern

High Plains, Elegant, Continental, Archepelago

High Plains PatternElegant Pattern
Continental PatternArchepelago Pattern

Savanna, Marine, Garden, PokéBall

Savanna PatternMarine Pattern
Garden PatternPokéBall Pattern

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page