PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Phoenix Flare Cove

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

Meet Phoenix Flare and Snow Angel They'll be watching over this place. So, it's taken me a while to decide to create a Journal here. Over a year of joining and sort of...veered away from here. Back on the original PokéFarm, I used it pretty much for all my Pokémon only and not a lot of personal things. I am a pretty private but straight forward individual. Initially seem cold and some, even intimidating. Which personally I find funny. Since I am incredibly timid and one of, the less intimidating people that I know. ^_^ -

Other Places

Naruto Discussion Forum-Viz / Naruto Forum. User name(s); Throw Rasen Shuriken. Original PokéFarm: TRasenS / PokéFarm Q: Golden Tempest. Discord: Crissie9070 I also have Skype but PM here first, to add me. Photobucket: TempestDancer. Vgy.me with the name GoldenTempest. Pokemon Planet as GoldenTempest. Florensia as Lamorna (Server: Lux 3 No PvP) Aura Kingdom with these Characters *Hover*
(Server: Olympus CH04) Lamorna as Duelist/Ravager Legna as Ravager/Whipmistress Deasia as Reaper/Sourceress Evan as Guardian/Ranger Crissie as Witch/Sourceress Aesha as Lancer/Bard
Guardians of Cloudia with the in game name Crissie (Server: EU-1) Genshin Impact with the in game name Tempest
To add as a Friend - User ID: 758568246
(Server: Europe) Honkai: Star Rail with the in game name Tempest
To add as a Friend - User ID: 703937021
(Server: Europe) Pokémon Go with the in game name GoldenLamorna. Starry Love with the in game name Tempest
To add as a Friend - Player ID: 391642100049
(Server: Asia S49) Flipped in Love with the in game name Lamorna
To add as a Friend - Player ID: 50000000052743
(Server: America [7]S7)
Any how, enough of my momentary ramble. Shall I actually post something, worth looking at? Well, alright...onto things PokéFarmQ related then. Last updated: February 24 2024 18:34 NZ time. You can subscribe here if you want but best to silence it. Just remember, this is a Journal.
Coding and sprites done by Golden Tempest and for her use.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Special Pokémon All chronologically ordered.

Albinos

Up to June 30 2015

July 1-December 31 2015

January 1-December 31 2016

January 1-June 30 2017

July 1-December 31 2017

January 1-June 30 2018

July 1-December 31 2018

January 1-June 30 2019

July 1-December 31 2019

January 1-December 31 2020

January 1-December 31 2021

January 1-December 31 2022

January 1-December 31 2023

January 1-December 31 2024

Shinies

Up to June 30 2015

N
This Chikorita here, is the 15th shiny on this site. Was pretty sure for a long while. It was the first Chikorita too. See, I started this hunt the day H.M. was introduced, during the closed Beta. Also, I was the only one breeding Chikorita then and so, am quite sure that it was the first shiny of it's type and have long held a chip on my shoulder, of another shiny taking the third Johto hatched on site Honor. Even more so, that this little guy was hatched a whole month before the one that had held it. I hid him in my fields as soon as I hatched it. It wasn't interacted with, for three days after being placed in the field. So, no one knew, who the 15th shiny hatched was.
N
This Pichu here, is the 32nd shiny on this site. Was pretty sure for a long while. It was the first shiny Pichu too. I was the only one breeding Pichu then and refused to release many eggs. I know, quite a few around that time were wanting a Pichu egg. In fact, I pretty much did that for all the hunts around the closed Beta time. Withheld the eggs and only, bred enough for my party.
N
Fia here, is my first random shiny on this site. ^.^ Unable to renew my HM, I went on a radarless hunt. With that hunt though, was aiming for an albino. However as you see, got this little one instead.

July 1-December 31 2015

January 1-June 30 2016

July 1-December 31 2016

N
Searene is Account-Locked. He was a Tournament shiny.

January 1-June 30 2017

July 1-December 31 2017

January 1-June 30 2018

July 1-December 31 2018

January 1-December 31 2019

January 1-December 31 2020

January 1-June 30 2021

July 1-December 31 2021

January 1-December 31 2022

January 1-December 31 2023

Nothing Here :O

January 1-December 31 2024

Nothing Here :O

Melan

N
First Melan Basculin [Red Stripe] Onsite
N
First Melan Alomomola Onsite
N
First Melan Panpour Onsite
N
First Melan Maravol [Mimic Pattern] Onsite

Custom Sprites

N
With these five (Razi to Zalman) I got gifted them by other users. Thank you all for them. ^.^
N
With this chocolate Meowstic I got gifted it by another user. Thank you for it. ^.^
N
With this chocolate Meowstic I got gifted it by another user. Thank you for it. ^.^
Banner made by Golden Tempest. For use of promoting the FSDTS thread. Dex and game location backdrop. Are images from the Bulbapedia.
Coding done by Golden Tempest and for her use.
Introduction So... My name is Crystal. My age is 35 years old.
Bisexual, demisexual
My birth day, February 21st and I live in New Zealand. Beta-100 Invite acquired: Tue Aug 20th 2013 at 05:03:27 server time. - PMs are okay. May take a little time to reply. As long as they have some content and not text/chat speak. In the site rules; number five, letter B, says to type appropriately. - I do not battle/spar at all unless for site events. I do not mind helping other users with trade evolution
Send as a gift and labelled as a trade evolution. Shelmet and Karrablast excluded, unless you have both. Then gift one over while set a trade with the other.
. I usually have my dex completed, unless the tournament comes around. I do free shiny/albino/melan dex trades only. I just really prefer both to be online when they are done and returned within 30 minutes with no collateral.
Bit of personal information.

Sure you want to know?

What I like? Strawberry cheesecake, cookies, anything Flareon, curried chicken on fried rice. Astronomy, snow obssessed, anything with feathered wings. I do a lot of art things in different mediums, traditional and digital and will draw things if someone asks but might take some time. I do read some manga and watch anime. Several different anime genres, just ask. I play multiple different games, PS and PC ones. Prefer RP type ones, strategy, H. Object
Hidden Object
, tycoon, builder, fantasy/adventure and just anything but straight fighting or ones with too much with social activity needed, to complete the story. I like being a solo player, since I really like doing my own thing in my own time. Quiet places and mostly natural locations, pleasant solitude. Night time, I am definitely a night-owl and any season but summer. - What I hate? CHILDREN (It is a VERY touchy subject with me. Best to avoid.) Being treated like a child.
Highly sexist remarks, even meant as a joke.
I believe in equality of everyone. There is enough oppression and double standards.
People that are horrible to others because of religion, beliefs or race.
I treat everyone as another human. I will pretty much talk to anyone and listen, from all walks of life.
Peacocks-Have always been terrified by them (Pavophobia). The season of summer. The southern hemisphere being forgotten about in games.
...So you found me? (Taken Feb 2019)
My most loved Pokémon
Flareon
I will always return to this hunt. No matter how much it hates me, no matter how much it does not want to co-operate, no matter how many times I fail. I refuse to ever give up on something, that has always been near an dear to me, for a vast amount of years. That being Flareon...I will never give up on you.
and several fire types.
My most hated Pokémon SYLVEON I swear a damn child, puked colour up on paper. This ones design, is horrendous. Literal first promo reaction, "what the HELL is that thing." Current PFQ aims
After a total of eight shiny hunts for Eevee over two sites. I finally hatched a female shiny Eevee! This was the seventh hunt on PFQ after a long 1,000 egg hunt at the start of the year and multiple small ones, that stop at about 200-300 eggs. I did finally get this Eevee on the first day on MCW13 and after having laptop issues, at the start of the day that upset me. First shiny hatched in this seventh round.
Finally hatching, a female shiny Eevee.
After a total of eight rounds of shiny hunts on PokéFarm Q; I finally hatched a female melan Eevee! Eighth round, eight months and she is the sixth melan I have hatched. She arrived on a good friends birth day, Rage VG (Ragie). My first four melan's natures I hatched, I hated their natures. Two of these are natures I really depise. I was constantly losing hope, every time an increase in Eevee hunts happened (at least six times) and was two months without Übercharm during this. So it seemed so unlikely, I would get my female melan, with constant others Eevee hunting, constant eggs being low in the shelter. Everything was against this hunt. In the end she happened to come. Funny thing is, I said...'Now that someone has taken up the hunt, I planned to do after Eevee... Want to bet, I will end up getting my female melan now? Knowing my luck, that is what will happen.' Guess what? That is exactly what happened.
Melanistic, female Flareon.
Albino Moltres. Shiny Articuno. Shiny, Albino and Melan Mesprit. , &

Things related to the original PokéFarm

Arceus Rank acquired on PF: 07 Mar 2014 00:10:22 ST During an after reset Pokérus (392nd) Original PokéFarm Statistics (Taken off the stats page on closing day.) Total trades: 692 Total supplier eggs: 2,192 Most Pokémon: 608 Watts collected: 134,250 Eggs hatched: 12,732 Eggs produced in daycare: 7,076 Pokémon adopted: 10,764 Pokémon released: 542 Level 100 Pokémon: 252 Total Interactions: 2,232,924 Total Interaction points: 7,734,160 Total shinies: 182 Total credits: 26,191,680 Pokérus host: 2,032 Scour experience: 10,952,266 Longest PokéRadar chain: 398 Flareon hoard: 138 Meta X-2 used: 22 Complete shiny dex: 170 Complete dream dex: 106/184 Dream world travelling: 6D 05:08 Dream world battling: 15,612 Game time-ever: 5M 2W 0D 01:34

Pokémon left behind

Random Personality Quiz Things

Ground-types are cool, diplomatic and versatile in skills when they need to be, but they're usually rather quiet and keep to themselves if they can, preferring to be on their own. I guess that means I am down to earth.
Sour Preference None of these berry preferences have been updated for AGES. Have had no time or patience. :( Perpectually stuck in work and progress...
Field Pokémon-Legends
Tambre Indivar N/A Tarrant Moriko Yahto
N/A N/A N/A Arunika N/A Vasuman
Aputa Aputa Aputa Aputa Zaman N/A
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
-
Field Pokémon-Normal
Zenera . Duskie Spiron Cleona Mina
Lorna Audasha Zendon Yas Yahto Corowa
Tahki Kimimela Vaysha Saron Vespia Rhia
Y 𝛿 N/A 𝛿 Varlena Chareina Liasia Flaria
Flareina Galton Dadina Zaphine * 95
. .
Sparks Rain . . Joulesa N/A Trenton
Mongwau Bolania Wan Vernell Tentran N/A 𝛿
Azunia Ermin Ferashia Masira Shellvine N/A 𝛿
Hotham N/A Starena Kiona N/A 𝛿 N/A
Nelda Escalon N/A Rion D. S. #2 N/A
90/93 96/99 95 91/99 90 96 98
93 N/A 𝛿 N/A 𝛿 N/A 𝛿 N/A 𝛿 N/A 𝛿
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
Spicy Preference None of these berry preferences have been updated for AGES. Have had no time or patience. :( Perpectually stuck in work and progress...
Field Pokémon-Legends
Makan Anwaar Zuzela Viktor Malloren Donovan
. .
Ratri Gardi Oki Gurion . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
-
Field Pokémon-Normal
Sodoron Shorn Cinnamene Sarine . Teana
Hanina N/A . Flameron Flayra N/A
Rashomin Flayton Reona Adham Arcanne X 𝛿
96 Lireyan Firandon Flario . N/A
Sharn Tearra Sparkanna Evaron Hoglah Trisha
N/A Aitor Aesha Render N/A Sharama
N/A Penela N/A N/A Ane Acchoda
N/A Lovan Kilenya Myuna Abejundio Reann
N/A Kukiko Crimson Moon Claec Keres Joyce
N/A N/A N/A Sela 95 91
. . . . .
99 . . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
Dry Preference None of these berry preferences have been updated for AGES. Have had no time or patience. :( Perpectually stuck in work and progress...
Field Pokémon-Legends
N/A D Hamor Adiel Keme Bedros Benton
Alroy Chelan N/A N/A Jayna .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
Field Pokémon-Normal
N/A N/A D N/A Mon Karina Lasara
Soron Clayvin Adrika Neela N/A Flin
Flutter Temara Hong Jinan Navarre Neiva
Dalfon Scayla Iona Cira Sarena N/A
N/A Vandan Wya Drocan N/A N/A D
ME D N/A Tararie FE D Ebone Ronia
Revolt N/A N/A D Balona Shenrune Shinna
N/A D N/A N/A Horon Aelan N/A
Turon Hagab Emore Mesmin N/A Arnurna
Niley Harana Azurin Sanctin Moman Fionée
Azura N/A Sireigna N/A Tarni Gold Fairy
Renna Besai Zaronia N/A N/A Nitesha
N/A N/A Harna Rodon N/A Cargan
78/94 98 93/99 99 97 97
. . .
94 95 94 . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
Sweet Preference None of these berry preferences have been updated for AGES. Have had no time or patience. :( Perpectually stuck in work and progress...
Field Pokémon-Legends
Nariko Xenophon Chilali Cronan Elsu Vidya
. . . .
Zuriel Galton . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
Field Pokémon-Normal
Seredina . Cinnamena N/A D Kachina Windane
Keita N/A Ibzan Aran Tuyet Anani
Sabeh Misa Atley Adamah Dinesh Kedem
Eryi Birtle Shena Resmone Ferana Banin
Inera Risa Neacal Ember Vahra N/A D
Lena Momo Demarn Ranna N/A D N/A
Emena Haliah N/A Beraya Sadem Hamelstun
Fuleheu Korra N/A Shellshocker N/A Gail
Nen N/A Flying Hearts N/A D Azara Keane
Carra Calla Arezana Aorusa Rann Elmine
Adael Adael Adael Adael Adael Adael
Sanara Arone Emeralda Ambera Narmia D. S. #3
Foran Omera-93 99 90 . N/A
. . . .
93 91 . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
Bitter Preference None of these berry preferences have been updated for AGES. Have had no time or patience. :( Perpectually stuck in work and progress...
Field Pokémon-Legends
Ushma Chisulo Abey Wilano Aputa Dierra
Isolda N/A Legnia Coralie Hinto Nahash
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
Field Pokémon-Normal
Bailey Charina N/A Ainanani Hesutu Reinba
Machara Maswine Buzzbee Alkira Liastra Golden Blaze
Baldev Baldev Baldev Baldev Baldev Baldev
Oola Vulena Rondon N/A D Petra Shena
Sean N/A D N/A Chiera Teradon Lefina
Levine Saresha Sedara N/A Sachiel N/A
Shaddoc Oman N/A D N/A Ambu Sordon
N/A Sweet Pea Adrane Reina Keanan Ailene
N/A Andan Azmin N/A D. S. #1 91
96 96/99 91 99 92/94 N/A
. . .
N/A 72 97 . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
Any Preference None of these berry preferences have been updated for AGES. Have had no time or patience. :( Perpectually stuck in work and progress...
Field Pokémon-Legends
Shadrach Sharara Danuta N/A Evian Raleich
Quasar Quasar Quasar Quasar Carney Ziazan
Vibeka Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada
. . . .
Akando Leura . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . .
Field Pokémon-Normal
N/A Cullodena Levine Murasaki Phenice Flamera
Arnav Kalpana Nova Blizzardonia Cannelita Sanford
Mincarlie Dylana Asopus Devoria Winona Burel
Tsubasa Birna Landon Whisperisa Royall Akako
Ferra Telaria Chattan FE 𝛿 N/A FE 𝛿
Vadron N/A 𝛿 Golden Flare Flare-Ray N/A Barkie
N/A Evarim Tasaron N/A Paranne Berone
Pacheron Alva Requala N/A 𝛿 Chiron Kakar
Cassa Amhika Petala Cherrill N/A 𝛿 Chera
Cerise Kianu Lanira Coranna N/A Harron
N/A 𝛿 N/A N/A Miranna Stormaine Caffal
Aleron Aleron Aleron Aleron Aleron Aleron
Zaron Moon Angel Darci N/A Letara Adreana
Darkiram N/A N/A Elitist Joy of the Day Araluen
N/A Allie N/A Barse 91 97
97 90/91/95 96/99 93 98 94 98
99 77 91 * Ice Cube? Triangle. Ivena
. . . . . .
. . . . . .

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page