PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Setting The Stage

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 123

Setsuko's AvatarSetsuko

Act Two - Scene One - Take Two

Fixing up
Rules List of Staff Journal PM Me hunting: Points: 80
Setsuko's AvatarSetsuko

Act Two - Scene Two - Take One

Action!

Gaza the Sableye

Basics: Name: Gaza Gender: Female Pokemon Info: The Treasure Hunting (Gem Stealing) Sableye Species: Sableye / Mega Sableye Type: Dark/Ghost Level: 44 Ability: Prankster Nature: Calm Moves: Recover, Will-o-Wisp, Taunt, Foul Play Hold Item?: Any kind of Gem. Details: Gaza, as her (self) title imposes, tends to dress like a pirate. She is usually seen with a pirate captain's hat, a wooden sword on her right hip, a pouch of gems on her left hip. Both of which are held by a belt wrapped around her. Her hat, a Capitano* Hat, is a black in color and having two feathers. The feathers being black and purple and the tip being black. Holes are cut out of the hat for Gaza's ears to poke through. Gaza's sword is just a simple wooden sword that, at the bottom of the sword, contains her mega stone. When she doesn't have her sword in her hand, it hangs by the handle of the blade being caught on strips of leather that are off of her belt. Her leather pouch* that hangs on her hip is connected to her belt via the drawstrings being wrapped around her belt. It's contents are small gems of various types. Her belt is black and is slightly tilted (the left side being down a little more than the right. Making it crooked). Gaza is usually seen with a smile on her face (teeth showing like your typical Sableye) unless she is sad or confused. Personality wise, Gaza is a calm, carefree, stubborn and lazy. Gaza tends to get into a lot of fights due to her carelessness over her word choices when talking to others. Though, she would rather stick to a word argument over an actual battle. While Gaza is confident in her abilities to battle, she simply refuses to fight unless it's in dire need. When she's not talking to someone, she is pretty quite and reserved, barely leaving her large gem unless she's hunting for gems to eat. Gaza is usually in her Mega Form. In her mega form, she is usually laying on her gem, eating, sleeping, or simply laying there*. Gaza only switching back to her regular form when she is hunting for food or in a battle (her large gem is far too big for her to be nimble to quickly get food before other Pokemon take it and/or during battles. She simply refuses to leave it alone during her scouring/battling). When she gets tired of sleeping in the same spot will she stay in her mega form, pick up her gem, and walk to a new location. Fun Facts: • Gaza's favorite Scour is the City. • Gaza's favorite Gems are Electric Gems. Notes: * A Capitano Hat (unless you want to look it up for an exact image) kind of resembled Captain Hook's hat. * A medieval pouch was what I was going for. * Laying sort of like a Slaking does. Just on her large gem instead of the ground. Colors(Personal Reference): Purple Feather: #4c004c

Images

By JøltztheJølteøn

Setsuko's AvatarSetsuko

Ascelin the Cherrimmy:

Level: 43 • Type: Ability: Chlorophyll • Moves: Sunny Day, Sticky Web, Leaf Blade, X-Scissor • Height: 4'4 (reference, regular leavanny is 3'11) | 1.32m • Weight: 60 lbs | 27.2 kg

Art Refs

Art by Lenami Love
art by SpoodleBug
art by Gumshoe
and
art by Rylee
About Ascelin: wip be wip for probably forever. woops. Something about being helpful and nice to most. Protective and some other nonsense eventually
Setsuko's AvatarSetsuko
Something
Setsuko's AvatarSetsuko
It's not an obsession with woopers I swear.
Setsuko's AvatarSetsuko
Putting there here for now: Paid Melan Baits:
art by BananaLizard
Setsuko's AvatarSetsuko
I don't think I've ever been so unsure of what I want to hunt at this very moment. And it's really not because there are a lot of options (which there are don't get me wrong), it's just I'm not sure what direction I want to go with tomorrow's Ravyne + Shazi day on top of TR around the corner and having wishalloy psychic. thinking intensifies
Setsuko's AvatarSetsuko
Now an empty space since most of my wishforge stuff is done. Life is nice.
Setsuko's AvatarSetsuko
Mons I still need/want to get for pairs:
MalesFemales
Anorith Morelull Oddish Pyukumuku Dunsparce Gossifleur Seedot Sunflora Wooloo
Pairs I still need/want to get for future hunts:
Oddish Psyduck Slowpoke Spinarak Dunsparce Sableye Anorith Budew Shellos Drifloon Skorupi Frillish Venipede Petilil Maractus Minccino
Skiddo Espurr Amaura Grubbin Mareanie Formantis Morelull Stufful Bounsweet Whimpod Pyukumuku Gossifleur Wooloo Sizzlipede Hatenna Milcery Arasprit Tillink Kyutopi Shooting Star Cleffa Guild Iggybuff Blue Moon Slugma Siberian Glameow
Setsuko's AvatarSetsuko
For obvious reasons, this was made in my honor. All credit goes to my friend Sky for making it. Permission can be found here

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page