PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trainer card colors

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

CHILL's AvatarCHILL
Suggestion Title:Add colors to the Trainer Card Suggestion Summary:What I am proposing is that there should be colors to the Trainer Card that you can unlock by reaching some milestone in the game like dex, days online, shinies, first melan hatched, interactions, or any milestone that the developers choose. You can change your trainer card to whatever color you have unlocked instead of purple Positive points:New milestones for players to work toward and customization to the trainer card. Negative points:None that I can see as it is just a customization thing Reason For Consideration:Players can customize their card to what color they like and also they have to work to unlock new colors
0/300! To start Shiny Entei Hunt!
selocon's Avatarselocon
There's a CSS that can change the color of it in your skin here
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 2659
CHILL's AvatarCHILL
But it would be cool to unlock them?
selocon's Avatarselocon
I'd have to say no support either way. It's purely aesthetic. A place to display one's badges, stats, and trainer image, as well as a little text. It's not meant to be a catch all for achievements. If you wanna note these things down use the text box or your about.
Zerø's AvatarZerø
This idea has my support. It's something you can find in the older games, such as beating the Pokemon league, so I could see it being a feature here on PF too. And on the note of it being a purely aesthetic feature. There's an example of something purely cosmetic on the trainer card itself, the mega stone accessories. They don't do anything, they're just an accessory for your trainer to wear but they require evolving Pokemon to unlock them. So why can't something like this be implemented for the colour of trainer cards? I would say if there is a negative to this suggestion, it'd be the possibility of card colours affecting users skins but that's all I can really think of and even then, it'd be an easily fixed issue. To expand on the idea of rewards though, perhaps it can be tied to a trainer's rank instead of set tasks? Currently, your shiny rank doesn't do anything but tying it to the trainer card might be a good reward. Or have it tied to both ranks, with dex and shiny ranks offering different kinds of colours. Maybe even Pokemon type themed colours could be added, they'd be a fun option for those who enjoy the Type Race? I'm just spouting ideas here of course, it'd be up to the staff to decide.
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 50 — 1,796 / 7,651
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
226 x 5 × 2934 Current Chain: 0/1
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
CHILL's AvatarCHILL
Yeah, I thought of it from Black2 and White2 and why not bring it here? Thanks for the support!
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by Zerø

This idea has my support. It's something you can find in the older games, such as beating the Pokemon league, so I could see it being a feature here on PF too. And on the note of it being a purely aesthetic feature. There's an example of something purely cosmetic on the trainer card itself, the mega stone accessories. They don't do anything, they're just an accessory for your trainer to wear but they require evolving Pokemon to unlock them. So why can't something like this be implemented for the colour of trainer cards? I would say if there is a negative to this suggestion, it'd be the possibility of card colours affecting users skins but that's all I can really think of and even then, it'd be an easily fixed issue. To expand on the idea of rewards though, perhaps it can be tied to a trainer's rank instead of set tasks? Currently, your shiny rank doesn't do anything but tying it to the trainer card might be a good reward. Or have it tied to both ranks, with dex and shiny ranks offering different kinds of colours. Maybe even Pokemon type themed colours could be added, they'd be a fun option for those who enjoy the Type Race? I'm just spouting ideas here of course, it'd be up to the staff to decide.
As with any other sort of shiny reward, you'd have to cut dex trading out of the equation then. Because someone who has silver (for SSS rank then, let say) could only OWN 4 shinies, but have an almost complete dex of them
CHILL's AvatarCHILL
selocon that was autocorrect rihgt? read the post again
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
dex trading usually costs, though. yeah, maybe not as much as someone buying all their shinies, but dexing 1,000+ shinies would be pretty dang expensive and time consuming. idk why dex trading is an issue here? also, yeah, that's an unfortunate typo...
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
This used to be a thing on PF1, and even on PFQ before the more recent recode. It had a different color scheme depending on your rank. I mean, I was kinda sad when it all just went to purple, so I'd like to see it back...
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page