PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wonder Trading [WIP]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Well, Sally does get hungry sometimes XD *joking* Did you check the trade center drop box to see if you received any new pokemon there? You might have just accidently overlooked and delted the System PM. I know my trades have gone through pretty quick when dong a Wonder trade. :3 EDIT:: Aside from that, I really do love the Wonder trade as it might turn out to be a good way to get pokemon you haven't had before, helping with your pokedex. ^^
Haha, no I didn't have any Pokemon in the drop box. It's alright, it's only a Swirlix. I still love the feature, and it's a great way to interact with other players.
Jass's AvatarJass
Strange, I just wonder traded a slakoth, but I didn't get anything in return. I was AFK at the moment, so I didn't know what I was suppose to get. I didn't get anything in the drop box...Is this normal? The pokemon isn't in my field either...
The avatar is made by me, btw. :P Join Sylestia Today!
Methos's AvatarMethos
It can take a while to match you up against someone else's trade.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Aphøtic's AvatarAphøtic
That has happened to me before. I just refreshed the page a few of times and it was there.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page