PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the horizon

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
i don't understand people who say that pfq is pay to play. i've had ~2 years worth of hypermode and uber without paying anything. i haven't ever spent money on this site. you can get just as far as a paying player so long as you have the time to dedicate, and if you aren't willing to do that of course you aren't going to do as well as someone who dumps money and/or time into the game.
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
The mini hoopa hunt has ended and the chain is now saved for later use. Final stats: 8s/1a/0m/174h shiny egg bringers: 20 Specials:
random pfq pet peeve of the day: people who say that their chained melan is a random melan. even if you weren't hunting for a melan in that chain, it ain't random unless it's legit a random chance.
shiny: 125kCredits/125Gold Poké/25Zophan Canisters albino: 250kCredits/250Gold Poké/50Zophan Canisters delta: 70kCredits/70Gold Poké/14Zophan Canisters
I gotta take note of this its just too great: hatched 18 albino and a melan frillish - 5/15/2019
hhh i'm really demotivated for pf thanks to the new shiny rates. more albinos is really great and i understand why the shiny rate needed to be reduced.... but halving them is excesive. the fact that its common now for people to go 150-200+ eggs without a shiny even with totally maxed boosts is......................... oof.
welp i am weak and hunting the new ghost bug frillish 109s/62a/2m/2856h
Here I am again tryna get rid of my mountain of random deltas. I've got drifloon, shuppet, frillish, scaracross, orthrus houndour, and a few random extras. They are all located in my first three fields. They're all 50k credits/50gp/10zc each. There might be a shiny delta or two floating around in there, those are up for offers. Just tell me what you want, or link them. I am currently on my drifloon hunt, so it there's a specific delta typing you want that I don't have I can try to get one as I hunt and send you a message when/if it pops up.
Hoopa hunt continued stats: 10s/3a/0m/208h shiny egg bringers: 23 Meaning: 2 new shiny and 2 new albino in 34 eggs with 3 of those eggs being brought by shiny hoopa. The new guys:
touches all over so sally doesn't eat again

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page