PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Draconia 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 131132133134135··· 139140141

oh gosh if you where to check my fields a good chunk of them are dragon fields and yes my hunt is grass dragons at the moment and my last username was dragon based i think you may of heard of it dragoness88
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
welcome new friend!!!!!
is there requirements for the accomplice role
well, thats just for me to decide. theres already a few people that help me out but i just havent thrown their names up there its just so if i take a hiatus theres someone people can ask abt rules
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
My latest white dragon...
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/2 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Apologies if this is too soon to double post, but I know there is no notification if I just edit the one above. (Some of you may have seen these on a different thread, but as they are Dragon delta Dragons, I cannot Not post them here xD) Completed the regular Set...
thats an amazing quartet youve got there! so beautiful!
hey guys, its been a while. i hope everyone is well lets talk abt.....noismog! i think its such a cool pokemon lol. idk if it has a dragon typing, but considering it came from a dragon pokemon, i think itll be alright for us to chat abt it
Illidan's AvatarIllidan
Speaking of dragons, I got to buy this cutie the other day! As for Noismog, they're so freaking cute! I love the albino/melan colors, my only complaint is that I do wish the shiny had more of Noibats shiny colors? Since it's hard to tell the difference between the regular & shiny sprites.

× 51 / 200
× 22 / 200
Icon by @komemerda on twt. | sprites from The Minish Cap
shinyexe's Avatarshinyexe
Noismog is really cool! I haven't even hatched mine yet, but I love em! Also I mega evovled this pretty boy today ^_^

jamie/hal | he/they/it/bro | 18

dragon + fairy delta collector | osdd system
journal credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon from the GaMERCaT Signature Pagedoll: Metal Gear Solid 2; sprite animated by me Divider: Pokemon B/W; sprite animated by me
(links below are preferably 16+) Type Race Score: 1892

Pages: 123··· 131132133134135··· 139140141

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page