PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Draconia 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 118119120121122··· 139140141

The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
okay guys this is serious there are (hopefully) 35 people able to look at this right now. with the inactivity of the thread, its possible that this will be no more. i just want to see who actually wants to be active and participate in the forum thread. if i dont get a lot of responses, this will be the end. feel free to pm or post here
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I am (and have been subscribed), and will continue to enjoy following and will throw my two cents in on occasion as well, if this thread survives.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
I like this thread a lot and seeing other dragon folk to talk to here as well! I like sharing dragon deltas and dragons specials too here :3
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Although I don’t really pop in here as much conversation wise, I’m still subscribed and would like to have this clan continue.
Yo, I’m Gracie, and this is Disney channel. Local Shaymin hoarder and rpg fan. Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
the input is much appreciated. i would just like for people to be more active so then we dont keep teetering on the brink of deletion. even a simple showcase of dragon deltas or s/a/m would work
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Last December I got my first ever First Place Contest rank with my Melan Noivern (Batistaz)

design

And then a second place a couple of months later

in February

And then Another 1st Place in July

design

Debating about entering this week, but as it's a 'Tough' contest again, might just do so and see if I can place as well as above :-) Cheers!
those are some awesome designs!! good luck to you my friend! the melan noivern is so beautiful too....i havent had a goal for a melan til now lol
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Batistaz is the mega forme. Here he is without decoration... And here is my melan noibat for visual comparison... (One day I hope to obtain a 3rd melan so i can have all 3 evos xD)
i believe in you my friend! they all look so good o m t
hey for all my dragon cave folks!!! anyone participate in the halloween event? it was pretty neat if you ask me

Pages: 123··· 118119120121122··· 139140141

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page