PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Draconia 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 117118119120121··· 139140141

The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
i l o v e how that sounds!!!
Ancient breeds is something that i've been really interested in! I'm actually wanting to switch one of my current dragons to an ancient dragon. /// Although, the different elements of Flight Rising should have different ancients. (Like, Water with a water ancient as what ElementalDragon said, Ice with an Ice ancient, etc...) It would be something new,,
Avatar made my me. They were created for my use only!

Advertisements!

Please click these eggs from DragCave.
yeah id like that too!!
dragon cave released two new dragons!!! i have both the eggs in my about if anyone wants to look at them
Illidan's AvatarIllidan
Ohhh very cute! can't wait to see what they hatch into! Also, wanted to share my newest lovely dragon ^^

× 51 / 200
× 22 / 200
Icon by @komemerda on twt. | sprites from The Minish Cap
o h m y god that is so beautiful!!! love him so much! the dragon delta glow works so well!
hello everyone!! hopefully we still have people around? dragoncave has released two new eggs! i only have one so far, but i love how it looks. anyone interested in seeing them grow? i cant wait
so until further notice im locking this thread i love this thread and i dont want it to die. i know we still have people interested in it, so until i get enough pms asking me to open up the thread im locking it. dont wanna lose it. i appreciate all understanding
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
This thread is currently inactive; can I have an update on it? If the owner doesn't wish to continue can it be discussed if this thread is to be remade and who will do so?
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
would you rather have me PM you pr discuss this publicly?

Pages: 123··· 117118119120121··· 139140141

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page