PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Draconia 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 116117118119120··· 139140141

The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
anyone have an opinion on the new variant??? i personally love it
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I posted this yesterday in a completely wrong thread :-( What do you all think of Ryukuza (modified from PF1) coming back? On a first buy, I have a 79% pair with my MCW one. Will have to wait a while to try for a Max pair though. Then a high IV one to battle with, etc. (Long term project) Separately, am breeding/hatching Axew in prep for my Birthday Week Shiny Hunt (starting after reset). Hoping for a nice haul. Pretty much the same question as Gee above.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 2293 pts Current Shiny Hunt 6/319 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Okay, the first post says to introduce myself, so let's do this. Hi, I'm M7890 but I also go by Moony. I love drawing dragons, reading dragons, yadda yadda yadda. My favorite dragon type Pokemon is.... all of them! They just look so cool!

My recently aqquired treasure

I love him. ;;
Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
@Gee - I'm still not on team dragon I'm so sad : ( I havn't had it yet lol next time I will lol On team ghost right now :D So im kinda excited but really sad cause my bf got on team dragons and I wanted to be on the same team as him T-T To answer about the new varent.. I am offf and on about it. Like I like it but i don't I feel bad but just might be the pose or the eye that threw me off. Something with the portions.... However I love the albino the most and my best friend I gave her some dcps and she got herself one and me one :D
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
i didnt know ryukuza was from PF1! thats a real neat tidbit! im glad to see a new member, welcome moony! i have a few regular ryukuza if anyone is interested in them. i think i might get a field of them for hoarding
hello yall i havent been on flight rising in a l o n g time. really glad dragons cant die on there tho or id be so upset anyway dragon cave has turned 13!! theres SIX new eggos out there and there hasnt been much on the pfq dragon side since ryukuza got lots of rehome fields. i miss you guys!
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
So speaking of dragons I kept getting dragon delta xerneas but right before the movies started I got this and I screamed and I forgot to share it here so here you all go look this deer dragon ^^
that looks awesome!!!!!! thanks so much for sharing!
hello friends!!! pokefarm is BACK so im posting!! i got back into flight rising; any opinions on these upcoming ‘ancient breeds’ and the gaolers? i also have lots of dragons for hoards! post here if youre interested in them!! let me know how your dragon games are going!
I thought the Gaolers were really cool, but I think everyone expected a different breed. I'm really hoping we get a new Water ancient breed! Since ancients violate the 4 legs 2 wings rule, I'm thinking a water ancient would be very serpentine, like classic depictions of sea serpents! That probably won't be the case because people might complain about similarities to Spirals, so maybe an anglerfish-based derg?
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com

Pages: 123··· 116117118119120··· 139140141

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page