PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Draconia 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 114115116117118··· 139140141

The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
heavily decorated! i love it! next time tho, please use the hidebox bbcode to display your dragons
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine

QUOTE originally posted by Gee Notorious

heavily decorated! i love it! next time tho, please use the hidebox bbcode to display your dragons
So sorry I just edited him right now
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
its all good. the hideboxes is mostly so people with slow internet dont have to wait for images to render. at least i think it helps??? idk it helps me so i wanted to give the same courtesy to others. anyone in need of donations to their hoards??? i have so many dragons!
hello dragon friends!! its a dragon v wave today! anyone doing any dragon hunts? i also have a buuuunch of pokemon for any hoards people are interested in? the dragon cave valentine dragons are some of my favorites. so much pink and red, and very creative names/designs/themes. if anyone wants i can post all the valentines dragons i have in a hidebox
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
I just hatched this amazing albino! She so pretty I wanted to share her with you all.
what a real blessing
boom!!!!! posted a poll
thank you for responding to the poll. i hope that yall return once youre free. miss you guys
Reshiram's AvatarReshiram
I watched this cool video on dragons, and it mentioned the three types found in literature and movies and such. -The Western Beast -The Western Thinker -The Eastern Sage. I think they're a pretty neat way of explaining it.
Avatar Credit: Made by Dragonshifter, Permission granted
The Ultimate EXP Boost!
A Hypermode user who has activated a Super Lucky Egg on a x3 Niet day who has Pokérus, hatching a Pokémon whose type matches the V~Wave and their Wishalloy badge... and it's their birthday!
that does sound cool. i love the fact that they give them tropes. although theres probably a few more, considering the amount of lit and the like on dragons, but naturally theres a few that may be more prevalent

Pages: 123··· 114115116117118··· 139140141

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page