PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Day Results

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Well then! A lot of chocolate was bought this year! Let's have a look at some quick stats... Number of participants: 1,713 Number of Sweet Hearts bought: 382,822 Most bought by one user: 6,501 That's a lot of Sweet Hearts! And I got about 7,000 of them!! That's about 2% of all the Sweet Hearts! So... much... chocolate... You can check results here. With the success of this event in mind, I've decided to change of the prizes. Again.
The top 100 users will receive an Amorvoir Custom Sprite at some point on the 17th. When it's all done, I'll have Sally send out a Cheat Code to all the 100 winners - note that only the winners will be able to use this Cheat Code, so sharing it will not help! This means that you don't need an empty party space or anything like that. Not until you try to claim it, anyway. Do note, however, that this Cheat Code will expire on the 20th, so be sure to claim it before then! Thanks again for participating in this Event! ... I'm gonna go melt now :p
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Tony's AvatarTony
I saw the Amorvoir sprite and it looks great! This was a great event and I sure hope it was definitely worth the 1 million+ credits I spent.
62nd D: I get the sprite though :D Congrats to the top 50 though
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.
Sesshømaru's AvatarSesshømaru
omg I LOVE THE CUTIE LITTLE ABSOL PICTURES. Tehe~! nice the prizes sounds awesome. *takes look at results* OH MY FREAKIN' GOD! YES! 99! *does the happy dance* barely made it.. with 1,000,000 credits spent just about.
KathiraNarae's AvatarKathiraNarae
Ooo! Snazzy CS! Thanks Niet! Next year, don't eat all the Sweet Hearts you get in one go, eh?
Credits.
Avi cropped from a commission by PeridotPrior
//Call me Kath.//Want some ZC?//Forme-changer trading.
El Barto 227's AvatarEl Barto 227
I was expecting the winner to have bought tens of thousands. But still, 6k is a lot.
My RP, Down To Earth. Help Legendary Pokémon regain their powers, and stop the evil teams Flare and Galactic along the way! Avatar made by Unity100
I got 51st. I got so close, but I ran out of money. Ah well, at least I still get the sprite. Thank you Niet!
I got a 42nd place. thankfully it was good I wasted 1m of credits for it. XD
DragonTamer's AvatarDragonTamer
Wow I get a custom sprite? SWEET! I spent 1.5 million credits so I can hardly wait. *Happy grin.* This should be fun. I wonder who was the person who gave away the 6k sweet hearts. if I was shy of 2k sweet hearts and spent 1.5 million then they must have spent like 5-6 million credits... crazy high.
Avie by Tsuzera . I used this shop to commission it. I rp a lot so if you want to rp pm me. I rp in mature mostly. Warning: Never laugh at live dragons.
Eveey's AvatarEveey
I really loved this event. :D Most bought by one user: 6,501 Wow.: O I got ranked 23 it looked like and have 53 credits left. RIP my pokemon wallet. Thank you Niet and staff members for this fun event. :3 Thank you to everyone that gave me yummy hearts <3
Avatar made by mimi-eevee Warning my keys are messed so badly.

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page