PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 41

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 141516

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
February is just too plain short. So here we are, already coming up to the next MCW! The event will take place on February 24th and 25th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page!
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after at just after midnight server time, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Ooh, pretty colours :o Pfft, that file name though xD
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
furina's Avatarfurina
Nice! I thought next up would be Mega Sylveon, but the colours don't really look like it... peoplestilltakemyfilenamesseriously.png
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
O.o Is it really that time of the month already? Electrabuzz/Electrive? (Too lazy to spell it correctly)
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Oh man that filename lol I really like looking at the Mega Stones' filenames to see what kind of joke they have in them XD Anyhow, I wonder what Pokemon will gets its Mega evolution next. Not sure what this one could represent!
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
tigermoon373's Avatartigermoon373
The colours are interesting, but that file name is no help XD
My avatar is Lanthe the Doomsol, made by the talented lepetitprince!
Beautiful file name, Niet <3 xD
Profile Picture made by my friend on Facebook for ME only! Proud user of SerenesForest! (Kaden badge made by Dwlr on SerenesForest for me (just for general forum usage)) Non suspicious Saeran made by Yukinora! Sorry if I type too much, I am good at overexplaining.
Enoshima's AvatarEnoshima
10/10 file name,the colours remind me of emolga ovo
check out my art shop ~! credits: -icon is official hazbin hotel art! -background art is official art
and edited by me
23/200 3/???
Loony Luna's AvatarLoony Luna
It looks like an electric type, but then again the colors haven’t always told us in the past. xD Fingers crossed for...actually, I just want the new mega lol.
My name is Luna! Avatar by Galladerox! My lovely journal! Visit my shoppe!
Happy Spring! Sprite by Angelghast!
Portoconnor's AvatarPortoconnor
Can’t wait!
Tabby Tabs!
  • Shops!
  • Credit!
  • Clans!
Credit Goes to Yukirona!for my AWESOME Profile Picture!

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page