PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 99100101102103··· 122123124

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
I don't know why it took me so long to respond to this. Oops. Added that claim. 1 and 6 are the last Alcremie left.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
With the new releases, could I pre-claim the Dreepy line please?
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Lyra1234's AvatarLyra1234
Can I pre-claim the Cufant line, please?
Weird. Thought I replied to this. Regardless, added those claims. Going to spend next week organizing all my Cosmog Sprites by generation so it's a bit easier to go through!
Hakuji Soyama's AvatarHakuji Soyama
@HowlingCat I haven't been really active on this site as I kinda lost interest but I'm glad I came here back, even 3 months later, to find that cutie, I just really love decidueye! thank you so much, also I can't find if you already did Dedednne, but if you didn't I would really love to claim and I'll be coming here back from time to time! :D
Icon made by me. Here's my artshop!
Ok so...it's been a while- I have nothing to really say as this is just a bump. I have not looked in my list in a while but I think it's updated. if not, please tell me-
PunkRockie's AvatarPunkRockie
has furfrou already been preclaimed/made/claimed or no? if not could i claim/precalim? (sorry if i worded that weirdly, first time posting in a thread like this lol)
stevie • they/vi/it+ • sleepy click?
It hasn't been preclaimed yet. I will add it right now. uwu
carinae's Avatarcarinae
anti-delete bump! c:
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
poliwrath's Avatarpoliwrath
HHHH THESE ARE SO CUTE *dies* if they haven’t been claimed yet, may i claim the applin line or reshiram?
  • howdy gamers
  • links
  • collecting
greetings pfq forums, it is i, blue, here to Ruin Your Day and Make Irritating Noises B) i hope you do not enjoy
white stones
(avatar)
me

Pages: 123··· 99100101102103··· 122123124

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page