PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 6768697071··· 122123124

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
qwq I appreciate everyone loving my sprites. It makes me really happy! Also, I can add that claim for you, Isopodsan. Just give me a few minutes and it should be there!
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Remster's AvatarRemster
Your sprites are great, HowlingCat, they are as always ^^ I can't wait to see my lil baby Thundurus <3
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
CLeim's AvatarCLeim
Uh.. If possible, can I also pre-claim 'shiny' numel line?
My Deviantart

My love♡

Click☆

Requests

By ShinyShinx
By ZelenPixel
By Volixagarde

About My Fav

Clans

Other Pokemon Sites

GPX+
Afraid not. It’s one claim per person at a given time. That and I have no plans on doing shiny counterparts of Cosmog fusions. Mostly because shiny Cosmog color pallete is not enough to justified it and I feel it’s more fair if I give it to the person who claim the normal counterpart.
CLeim's AvatarCLeim
Oops. Sorry for ask for wrong thing. Because I and my younger sister love your art ;-;

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Afraid not. It’s one claim per person at a given time. That and I have no plans on doing shiny counterparts of Cosmog fusions. Mostly because shiny Cosmog color pallete is not enough to justified it and I feel it’s more fair if I give it to the person who claim the normal counterpart.
Ah, no need to apologize and I'm glad you two love my art qwq for Miss Nona Only one for right now since Midterms are more or less this week. uwu I'll probably drop the rest of the mons I said I was going to do sometime this week or next week depending on some things.
Erela-chan's AvatarErela-chan
can i change mine to Tapu Lele
Miss Nona's AvatarMiss Nona

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Ah, no need to apologize and I'm glad you two love my art qwq for Miss Nona Only one for right now since Midterms are more or less this week. uwu I'll probably drop the rest of the mons I said I was going to do sometime this week or next week depending on some things.
they look really good!! i love the colors if you haven’t done the gible line, could i pre-claim that now?
for aleeh118 Added/swapped those claims uwu
crowlinqs's Avatarcrowlinqs
Sorry to be a pest, but if Zangoose is still up for grabs could I possibly claim it? ^-^''
crow/sho || they/them
credit
Background & GIF from Gotham TV Series Icon by Gumshoe F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 6768697071··· 122123124

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page