PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 8182838485··· 122123124

carinae's Avatarcarinae
Hi :) May I claim the luvdisc 💗💗?(also if you could, would you please pm me conyjams’s , , and sprites? I can’t seem to find a way to save just one sprite...)
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Yep. Will add that shortly shortly! And I assume when you say pm the sprites you mentioned, you mean the original, unedited sprite?
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
carinae's Avatarcarinae
Yeah, thanks! :D
Could I suggest a alolan Marowak line?
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
DamianKai's AvatarDamianKai
Hi could i claim the Burmy line please. (posting in here to make it easier for me. sorry for rambling i haven;t eaten yet today)
Avatar image is from PFQ 2019 Advent calender. My shop banner/sprite was made by icymoon193 for my use only,unless otherwise specified to advertise with my permission etc.
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by DrakoTheDragon

Could I suggest a alolan Marowak line?
I'm not HowlingCat but I can tell you that this line was already taken. You can see all the taken lines in one of the links of the first post :)
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
*rolls in* Hi, DamianKai! I can do that. Is there a specific variant of Burmy you will like to claim :0 I have the Burmy Line divided into four: Trash, Plant, Sandy and Mothim. @DrakotheDragon I already did the line like Remster mentioned. On my "What Should be Noted" section, I have a link to the sprites I haven't done yet in 1A uwu
DamianKai's AvatarDamianKai
@ HowlingCat , Plant Burmy please .
Sorry! Can I claim a snivy line instead?
Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
Hi! Could I claim the Zigzagoon line if possible? :0
Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ
icon is from the official pokemon anime; sig art by quirkyrabbit!

Pages: 123··· 8182838485··· 122123124

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page