PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 7576777879··· 122123124

Is it alright to claim the other Mewtwo?
Rubwee | Aro | GL | 18 Aromantic To The Max Temp Comm Zhongli my beloved Icon by Cloudtail!
credits
Art @gezeichnet
Roachfood's AvatarRoachfood
Can I get Seviper?
Farmers beware. you're in for a scare.
TIP CONTENT
Lv. 90 — 11,178 / 26,870
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostPoison
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
credits

credits

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Yep. Will add a few seconds. Gotta update some stuff uwu
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
crowlinqs's Avatarcrowlinqs
oh my goodness the Zangoose is stunning! what a beautiful, sparkly little friend! ♡ thanks again for letting me claim such a cutie! ;//v//;
crow/sho || they/them
credit
Background & GIF from Gotham TV Series Icon by Gumshoe F2U code by Gumshoe
DarkDragonfly's AvatarDarkDragonfly
The Treecko line looks absolutely stunning! Thank you!
4188/11500 Dragon Gems
Onsite LinksOffsite Links
- Journal: Tales of Ethearia- Flight Rising
- Gem Swap(wip)- Deviantart

Avatar created by Jellyfishbones.
Took a break from claims to work on Unowns Boop. My plan is to get them down sometime this week because they're easy. I...still don't know how I'm going to handle claims for them sfsfdsf
Squidily's AvatarSquidily
They look great cat! I can see your improvement from about a year ago! can you believe that it's been a year?

QUOTE originally posted by Fishing hut

You see an albino Inaky floating upside down at the water, melem-ing the water, is she drinking it?
I buy things for my sister, I won't sell stuff I buy from stores!
Wow. It's been a year :0 Dang. I'm glad I did improve over the year despite college XD And done. The Unown Line are free for anyone to use as long if you give me credit. You are free to use them as decoration and what not. If you plan on using them as OCs, I do ask that you alter them a bit to avoid any form of confusion.
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Wow. It's been a year :0 Dang. I'm glad I did improve over the year despite college XD And done. Put a poll up to decide what to do with claims for these.
These are so epic! Love them also I like the pink ones alot cause the shade of that color is apleasing to me xD
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
So power went out and to pass the time, I decided to make sprites. Before any claiming occurs, I won't accept any till after 7:00:00 server time today. Hope you guys don't mind if I do this. Trying to play around with time zones. for Senka for Cadence for ShinyShinx for Remster for MediusLily Oh and I'm slowly getting back to working on sprites for my sprite dump since my classes for this semester ends soon and summer is coming up. As such, don't be shocked if you see me not posting too many Cosmog for this project here XD Please feed me requests there

Pages: 123··· 7576777879··· 122123124

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page