PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12345··· 122123124

CLeim's AvatarCLeim
Can you try out Cosmog/Numel Line...?
My Deviantart

My love♡

Click☆

Requests

By ShinyShinx
By ZelenPixel
By Volixagarde

About My Fav

Clans

Other Pokemon Sites

GPX+
MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku
Could I request the Phantump line? Thanks!

Advertisements for cool places:

Please click my precious boys

Pumpkatump avatar is by moi. ' ^ ' ~ This time I might just dissapear ~
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Making a note to add the Phantump line and any suggestions I missed. Did some mons. for Moon Flames Salandit for Cruxkun; Salazzle for SkullBossGuzma for Steampunk Rose Decided to keep these two together for Drocagen
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Moon Flames's AvatarMoon Flames
Can I take that Vulpix line I requested? here
That Salazzle is pretty. <3 Do you think I could claim her?
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Icon from Splatoon official art
Roachfood's AvatarRoachfood
Can I have the Salandit?
Farmers beware. you're in for a scare.
TIP CONTENT
Lv. 90 — 11,892 / 26,870
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostPoison
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
credits

credits

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
A few things that I should have probably added to my rules because I did not think of this. >.> Suggestions are a little bit different from the requests in my sprite dump. Suggestions are basically there to tell me what you want me to try to in my next batch. Due to that, I am treating those as first come first serve (don't worry I do have plan to try to post these sprites at random times to be a little bit fair to those in different time zones). I will let you claim the Vulpix Line since you are the first to ask for it. Note that I did say that I will be posting the Pokemon by their line XD Which means that when you can't exactly claim just one of the individual Pokemon XD This is mostly because of how I don't like the idea of separating the Pokemon since that is how I typically design them. I will let the Salandit one slide for now (since the both of you are asking for two different things in the line) but do keep that in mind in the future. Also, I thought about it a bit and I decided something that I feel will be a bit more fair: -Charizard and Mewtwo will have two different variations of their line due to their megas -Pokemon with branch evolution will also have different variations of their lines. Let me use Ralts family as a example. The Ralts family will be split up like this: Ralts-Kirlia-Gallade-Mega Gallade Ralts-Kirlia-Gardevoir-Mega Gardevoir instead of Ralts-Kirlia-Gardevoir-Mega Gardevoir-Gallade-Mega Gallade
Moon Flames's AvatarMoon Flames
Alright, noted and thank you ^^
Seems Sketchy's AvatarSeems Sketchy
Can I snag the regice?
Call me Sketch, they/them only Avatar Pic is made by meowdys My art shop Previously Steampunk Rose
× 0 / 666
Drocagen's AvatarDrocagen
can i grab the pluse and minun if that's ok :o

Current Goals

0/9600 for Melan Azelf Hunt
14/2184 for Melan Azelf Hunt
Wish me luck >~<
Please check out my art shop here! Avatar drawn by Naerie~

Pages: 12345··· 122123124

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page