PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cat's Cosmog Project

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 99100101

POLL: Would you prefer if the Cosmog project was divided into folders by generations?

•  93%
  •   7%

Total votes: 14

This poll is now closed.

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Hi ya! Welcome to my Cosmog Project. This project is meant to fuse every single Pokemon (with exception being Cosmog/Cosmoem) with Cosmog. It's been a project that's been in the works for a while. I'm making quite a bit of project with it. All the fusions I make here are free to claim! Just keep in mind the below notes:

What Should be Noted

1) You are free to claim the sprites I posted here. It should be noted they will be posted as a entire line whether than one single Pokemon. his does include Megas. This means you do end up claiming the entire line and not just one Pokemon. 1A) A list of each line will be linked here. 1B) Certain Pokemon will be treated as seperated Lines. I.E Alolan Vulpix and Kanto Vulpix as well Trash Burmy and Plant Burmy. 2) If you want to reupload a sprite somewhere else after you claim it, that's fine by me. All I ask is for credit for those sprites. You are free to tweak the sprites as well if you like. 2A) If you upload them to Toyhouse, my TH is the same as here. 3) Be generous when it comes to the sprite claims. XD I do pay attention to the people who do claim my sprites and I would appreciate not seeing the same people often claiming them, I do want some users to get a chance ^^ 4) Understand this will take a while for me to get to. 5) The point of this project is to fuse all (god knows how many Pokémon out there) Pokémon with Cosmog. I am not accepting any suggestion that involves something along the lines of: Pokemon/Pokemon/Cosmog. You may request that in my dump (when it’s open). 6) When it comes to claims, I prefer one claim per person (at a time...meaning you are free to claim another Pokemon after I finish your claim). If I did your claim in the same post, I do ask to avoiding making further claims of any free Pokemon within that post. 6A) The only exception to this is is if that sprite remains after a certain amount of time (a week). When that time past, anyone can claim that free sprite regardless on if they claimed a sprite or not. 7) I'm fine if you give away a sprite I made! However, please give me a fair warning if you do because I would like to make a note of that change in my list.
Free for anyone to use: Unown Line.

Pre-Claims

12pdrapper-Wimpod Line IvoryMemory-Skrelp Line Kelsium-Buzzwole Line Miss Nona-Gible Line DEÏNO-Gothita Line charidoom101-Axew Line TheSoapyDolphin-Buneary Line Cadence-Cutiefly Line Remster-Deoxys Speed Form DrakoTheDragon-Snivy Line CatEnergetic-Nickit Line mikestarprince-Nido Female Line AudreyC27-Hattenna Line RubyIllustratiøn-Yamper Line JuliePiscesGirl-Rufflet Line crownedkitty25-Bunnelby Line Bush-Amped! Toxicirity (this name is painful to spell) Line Tengu Øracle-Lowkey Toxicrity Line Squidliy-Jangmo-o Line Cerberus-Gossifleur Line SparkyStarChild-Sneasel Line crazyMissdream-Hoppip Line D33RG0D5-Galarian Stunfisk Line Moomintroll-Aipom Line FoxZebra-Male Pidove Line Papakranky-Impidimp Line Hexel-Silcobra Line alien713-Aron Line Sina142-Anorith Line Senka-Female Pidove Line DeathBird-Zygarde Line Skiddo-Snom Line LadyElemental-Dreepy Line Lyra1234-Cufant Line irishspice-Furfrou Line

Sprites still claimable

This is a link to the Cosmog Line Project folder in my DA: Boop. They will be in order there. Conyjams- Sprite Sheet/Permission to confirm sprites are free to use
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Raticate's AvatarRaticate
Is the Bulbasuar line already claimed? :0
My name is Max and I love dorky looking pokemon. I also really love birds! Signature is by Quinn Icon by StarlightPaws Tiny Max by Gezeichnet
Not yet as I haven't posted it yet. I assume you will like to claim the line? uwu However, here are some Cosmog fusions I did just now. for Moon Flames for Drocagen for Moonlight28459 for Steampunk Rose for Cruxkun
Raticate's AvatarRaticate
I would like to claim the line! I love the idea of this project btw!
Alright! I'll add that claim for you and thank you!
Moon Flames's AvatarMoon Flames
Can I steal the Swablu line?
Mhm~ I'll add that right now!
Seems Sketchy's AvatarSeems Sketchy
Can I snag that regigigas please? edit: i can spell i promise
Call me Sketch, they/them only Avatar Pic is made by meowdys My art shop Previously Steampunk Rose
× 0 / 666
Yep! You sure can!
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
Could you possibly take suggestions..? Anyone could claim 'em, but I just wanna see how they'd look in Cosmog form, per se.
present day present time bella - any pronouns OK

Pages: 123··· 99100101

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page