PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Multi-Toggle Visibility Fields

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

AstroCat's AvatarAstroCat
Suggestion Title:Multi Toggle Visibility Fields Suggestion Summary: When you click on your fields to choose which field to go to, there could be a "Multi-Toggle" button to click, so you could choose multiple fields at once and then confirm to toggle visibility. Positive points: You can show off your collections and yet if you get pokerus you can hide your collection fields that you don't want clicked so people click more on your wishforge/party eggs. Negative points: May accidentally toggle one you didn't mean to? I'm not really sure on this but would be glad to hear some feedback. :) Reason For Consideration: I know there are a lot of people who like having some fields hidden, (myself included,) because if we get Pokerus, we want people to focus on our party eggs and wishforge, and not necessarily our collection fields (for me my shiny/albino fields are private because I want people to focus on my wishforge and party instead, but I would like to show them off when I don't have pokerus for those who want to peek through or ask for a dex trade. :) Not to mention it makes it easier if you need to do a mass organization of your fields.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Something like this? (Don't worry, even I missed it the first time I went through looking for it again)
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by Morzone

Something like this? (Don't worry, even I missed it the first time I went through looking for it again)
Exactly! It would definitely come in handy to have something added like these :)
Bump
SpadesSlick's AvatarSpadesSlick
I cannot see a downside. The ability to edit and organize fields is already kind of arduous imo, so I fully Support any effort to streamline it.
Art credit to Cafe Raichu. Icon art credit to Maya Kern. Personal paid commission.
Thanks! :) I would really like to see that too. Especially during pokerus...
Bump :)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
This has now been implemented into the Organise Field menu.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page