PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Help Wanted! PFQ Wiki

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 567

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So a while ago I set up a Wiki for PFQ. And... that's it. Not much happened after that! However, PFQ's Wiki will be very different from PF1's Wiki, in that it will be community editable. Anyone may create an account there, and start editing. Obviously, we will be moderating, and we will know who you are if you start getting any silly ideas :p My main request is that someone create a suitable template for hiding Spoilers. Spoilers are OK, provided they are clearly labelled and hidden away using this template. Aside from that, though, feel free to Wiki away!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Bladeporeon's AvatarBladeporeon
Out of curiosity, is this like a Wikia wiki? I've had loads of experience with them, so I could possibly make the template.
* Superhero Vaporeon at your service! Now with Slurpuff sidekick! * Avatar is of my NEW fursuit, made by Katsudoggo!
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
After viewing the single page yes, it is a wikia wiki.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Wikia is a cheap knock-off of MediaWiki. MediaWiki is what powers Wikipedia and is significantly more awesome ;)
Bladeporeon's AvatarBladeporeon

Wikia is a cheap knock-off of MediaWiki. MediaWiki is what powers Wikipedia and is significantly more awesome ;)
Hmm, I can't argue with that (although as an active contributor to the RuneScape wiki from Wikia, I have to say I like Wikia's community more than Wikipedia, what with random vandals threatening me)! XD Question, since this changes things for me; is MediaWiki harder or easier to edit that Wikia stuff? I actually have not edited MediaWiki stuff in ages, so if it's too much different, I'd probably not be able to make the spoiler template.
Aipom14's AvatarAipom14
I'd say I'm decent with wikis (I've worked with Wikia), so I could help out. What pages will we need, though? We should make a list of things to include.
My avatar was made by me!
srsishere's Avatarsrsishere
Yessss finally an opportunity to correct irritating spelling and grammar mistakes!
I want to help with the Wiki. But I honestly have no clue how to make Wiki pages. :p
"After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say 'I want to see the manager.'" - William S Burroughs
hi132435's Avatarhi132435
Looks like we think alike, srsishere.
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Hm, why not. I'm constantly patrolling the Elder Scroll, Fallout, Dragon Age and Dragon's Dogma wikipedias. -Has been flicking through the Elder Scroll wiki for no apparent reason right now-
♔ Fae King Give me equality.

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page