PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Help Wanted! PFQ Wiki

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 567

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
People who get involved in edit wars will be blocked, simple as that. Use British spelling if you can, but don't sweat it otherwise.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
mka7's Avatarmka7
i want to help.
I want to bump this up, because it seems like the Wiki has basically been untouched for quite a while - I know updates have been slow, but there's still plenty of stuff to be documented ;) Also, remember that it's okay to document spoilers, provided they are wrapped in <spoiler>...</spoiler> tags. See my page there for an example.
Probably useless factoid: We're one of the first to have a brand new .wiki domain! PFQ's Wiki is now located at http://pokefarm.wiki/! Also yeah, need more people editing stuff to make it complete :p
Chianti's AvatarChianti
Ahh, yes! I can't believe I didn't find this earlier! I've been staring at the Wiki for a while, wondering how I could help. Ooh, shiny, Niet!
I'm going to fight em' off A seven nation army couldn't hold me back And if I catch you coming back my way I'm going to serve it to you
Lax
Venipede hunt
Are you doing an individual pokedex on there? Cos I've been looking to take up a volunteering thing filling out pokedex entries If there is, I'd be more than happy to do it! Edit: I'd Just Need Your Approval And Of Course A Little Help
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page