PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Help Wanted! PFQ Wiki

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
That being said, there's no reason you can't pretty up your User:Page on there - when you're logged in, click your username at the top right and edit away!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
emptyadam's Avataremptyadam
Okay thanks for the confirmation!
Mood: Indifferent

rp's

Looking for Oda Nobuna no Yabou 1x1! Pm me!

sprite shops

Sprite shop! (click)

pokemon

Mewitty's AvatarMewitty
I can't seem to register for the wiki. Some help please?
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Kind of hard to do that when we don't know where you're stuck.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Mewitty's AvatarMewitty
Well, it keeps saying that the confirmation code was missing or incorrect... I DID mark all the cat pictures.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
It'd have been better had you created a real help thread for this. But are you absolutely sure that only cat images were highlighted? Other people have successfully managed to register.
Mewitty's AvatarMewitty
Yes, only cats. I do know cats from dogs, so i don't know where it's going wrong...
heytheregirl's Avatarheytheregirl
Helping! *throws up page* Looks pretty good for my first Wiki.
Evil Porygon out.
Mood: Well... Status: Easter Break. Almost... there... Trivia: Conversion 2 is the only move that contains a number.
Awesome RP from me!
Evil Porygon and siggy by me~
OurPack's AvatarOurPack
I am imagining that this will turn into a huge battle between Europeans and Americans where they keep changing the spelling back and forth between words that are spelled differently in different countries...
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Well it's a British Website; so I would assume that the spelling should be Oxford English rather than USA English. But you're right, people are going to keep changing it back and forth. As long as it's spelt correctly and each article is consistent it's not much of a problem. Edit- Spelling mistake.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page