PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Help Wanted! PFQ Wiki

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
... really? Not even published for two days and already getting spambots? *sigh*
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
O.o I saw Niet delete a spambot... And out come two more! They're multiplying! *runs around like a combusken without a head* I've also made some minor edits to the existing pages while I should be, in fact, studying. No, sleeping. -.-;
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
I've added Asirra, an adorable captcha system that requires a human to identify which of the photos are of cats :)
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
Including Fennekin pictures?
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
ShinySylveon's AvatarShinySylveon
For Trivia in the lab would things like, "The egg in her hands is a Ditto egg which are rare pokemon only found in the lab/supplier."(if you ever implement that.) Be acceptable? EDIT: Meh I think it'd be better to just put,"The egg she is holding is a ditto egg."
~Shiny umbreons are the best.
As a general hint to editors, it would be a good idea to keep on top of new features as soon as possible, so that other people can understand them. I would say this is more important than documenting features that are the same as PF1, because PF1 already has a wiki of its own explaining those features. Just a hint ;) Thanks for all your help so far!
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Added the Trade Centre with the latest addition. c: Mreh, I'm actually doubting about adding the updates page to the Wiki. I mean, old announcements are usually posts concerning updates, and they are moved to the News Archive board. So it's kind of silly to make a page for it...
Aipom14's AvatarAipom14
In my opinion, it never hurts to have an extra page on the wiki. Besides, newer users may not know where the News Archive is (many people don't check the forums), and it will be easier to find on the wiki. I've been working on a bunch of pages recently. I should get "Fields" up sometime soon.
My avatar was made by me!
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
That's an evil button you have there, Lord Vader. :P That should do well for spoilers.
emptyadam's Avataremptyadam
I clicked around the wiki and there were hyperlinks to non existent pages.
Mood: Indifferent

rp's

Looking for Oda Nobuna no Yabou 1x1! Pm me!

sprite shops

Sprite shop! (click)

pokemon

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page