PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Help Wanted! PFQ Wiki

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

BeeTee's AvatarBeeTee
I'd love to help with the Wiki, but I don't think I know how to make the template/spoilers on Wikia. If there's any other way I could help, though (such as adding information, editing, double-checking links or something), I'd be more than happy to jump in.
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Same for me, I'd love to help, but I've only got experience on adding information to pages. I'll have to pass on the template for spoilers unless I've read enough to be comfortable with it. What we need... Well, people are PMing me with questions, so I guess there are a few.

PFQ

Just to get some ideas
  • How to evolve Inkay (this would fall under spoilers, right?)
  • How to stop Farm page from sliding?
  • How does the PokéRadar work?
  • My DayCare couple isn't breeding (as much)?
  • DayCare eggs supposed to be released at midnight, but aren't?
...I'll probably edit this once I find more to add. x) Edit: I put the list here so others can help. ^^
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Methos's AvatarMethos
We probably wouldn't want to include anything considered a spoiler/about a specific Pokemon. Maybe just a mention that some Pokemon require a specific, more-complicated method to evolve, good luck hunting! Also a page for GP Items... and Bonus Counters...
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
ShadowWolf7's AvatarShadowWolf7
Don't for forme change page too.
Score: 0
Created by LycanKai Avatar: Christmas Advent exclusive and belongs to PFQ.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Mreh, they are just suggestions anyway. I've been getting a lot of Inkay PMs, so since Niet is introducing spoiler templates, I thought I'd list it. If it's a no, I'll take it off. :P Also not sure whether to place Mega-Evolution with the Merchant or not... Edit: I think it would make sense to list GP items in the Gold Shop directory of the Shop.
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
Agree with the GP items. Should Zophian Canisters get their own page?
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Aipom14's AvatarAipom14
I'd say that Zophan should have a page. Maybe it and GP could be put on the same page, but it depends on how prominent they're used. So, what pages would people be interested in working on?
My avatar was made by me!
Methos's AvatarMethos
Label the page Currency? Then the section for GP can link to the section of the Shop for GP items. I think the individual pages like Shelter and DayCare still need full explanations for their respective GP items.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
I edited the front page of the PFQ Wiki with the list so people can edit along when I'm not here. xD; Not sure about where to put all those GP stuff, so edit away! I've ran out of ideas.
octopolis's Avataroctopolis

Yessss finally an opportunity to correct irritating spelling and grammar mistakes!

QUOTE originally posted by hi132435

Looks like we think alike, srsishere.
Bahahahahah, yessssssssssssss~ I can't wait to contribute to the PFQ wiki pages.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page