PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to Mute Forum Subscriptions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Jake10532's AvatarJake10532
Suggestion Title: Ability to Mute Forum Subscriptions Suggestion Summary: I often find that I will want to subscribe to certain forum threads, such as trade shops, in order to check back on occasion to see what is new in stock or just to remember a certain store so I can come back and purchase something when I get enough money. However, it is also somewhat annoying to constantly get notifications of others speaking in the forum in order to purchase whatever they may be purchasing, and sometimes I will just unsubscribe from the thread to stop getting notifications. I think it would be helpful to include an option to temporarily mute a subscription, to prevent having notifications constantly that are irrelevant. Positive points: This would really just be helpful to not have to get constant notifications from a forum post that you may not need to see every post from. Negative points: I'm not sure how easy it would be to implement this, or if this is something that would be a problem, but the only other negative to this may be when a forum user tries to get in contact with someone and they has said forum muted. Reason For Consideration: I feel that this would be helpful for avid forum users and could really be a nice change! I hope you consider it!
qwertypop's Avatarqwertypop
You can already silence threads from your Forum Subscriptions ^^
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
oh oops XD I never noticed that
sorry about that but thanks!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page