PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: customs

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123··· 151617

Inconspicuous's AvatarInconspicuous
henlo i’m looking for a character based off of spaghetti. bases can also be used, but credit the artist. i’d prefer a mammal that has an add-on of 4 tails. @Bbrynhildr is working on one of these i'm looking for a male anthro mammal based off of the game NO THING. A link to the trailer is here. a good full playthrough can be found here, and the full OST can be found here. you can use a base, just please credit the artist. @Steampunk Rose is working on this one i'm looking for an anthro character based off of this song. i would prefer a view of the character with and without the outfit in the video. bases can be used, just credit the artist. @KisekiChan i'm looking for a character based off of this song (music video, slight epilepsy warning for closer to the end). bases can be used, just please credit the artist. @KrisAmiss works on this one i'm looking for a pastel cow character as well. i would prefer a female, but another gender is fine. bases can be used, just credit the artist. if you have a toyhouse, please mention it so i can link it in my toyhouse (Ribbonthelion). I'll probably also subscribe to you because i love all of you and like looking at characters hehe i can pay in GP, credits (only sometimes), gems, summons, or any other random items i might have on hand. just ask! i can also do an art trade (examples in my art shop, link in signature). ask about anything else i might have in my inventory! the only blanket condition i have for all of them is that character creators are not allowed. i want you to be creative, and it’s less special if i could make it myself.
want to help me out and make me a custom character? icon by me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
Bbrynhildr's AvatarBbrynhildr
Hi!! I like never comment on forums but I'm like,, up for doing this?? No pay even required I just think this is cool aha Here's my deviantart (slightly outdated) for ref Anyways (fingerguns) cool beans
Heyheyhey !!! Avatar and character by me!!
ÜshåDrakï's AvatarÜshåDrakï
I can definitely do some art customs for you Deviantart if you need to know what my art looks like c:
Avatar drawn by Gengy! SHOP ~ ART SHOP My precious babies <3
Sig made by PYTHIOS
@Bbryn aaAAA that would be rad ! you can pick one to do if you wanna (@Usha you get the other one since you posted next)
Bbrynhildr's AvatarBbrynhildr
The coffee one really does peak my interest, so I'd be willing to do that one if that's good with you?
@bbryn alrighty, that’s good :> @Usha that means you have been tasked with the lemon boi edit: forgot to ask: @Usha what would you like your payment to be? i can chalk it up as an art trade for the current commission you have waiting for me, if you’d like.
ÜshåDrakï's AvatarÜshåDrakï
ImI'm down wto do the lemon boi! and a trade sounds good with me!
BlazeTheLion's AvatarBlazeTheLion
Hi there! I'd be up for making you a lil coffee bean :) I have examples on my DA. Any payment is fine ^_^
Genderfluid (He/him) | Pansexual | Furry | Artist of all types | Dancer
@Blaze hek i shouldve closed this thread << i already got my coffee chara the only reason the thread is up is so @Usha can post when theyre done with my lemon boi
update: added a spaghetti request :>

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page