PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 6!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 101112

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It's time to add to our collection of Mega Exclusives! Here we go with another Mass-Click Weekend! This weekend, February 7th and 8th, your target is the same as always: 10,000 interactions. Reach the target, and you will receive a brand new Mega Stone! We don't have an image for it, but it will be BLUE! No, YELLOW!
FAQs!
  • When does it start? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific.
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: Go to your Farm, then scroll all the way down until you see the Interactions Graph. Adjust the dropdown lists to your liking.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
tomr4lph's Avatartomr4lph
Better start training my clicking finger ready for tomorrow!
MrMarios64's AvatarMrMarios64
OH MAH GAWD! BLUEWH! Anyways, this can help for me for both the stone and the albino radar. (Im guessing it will be mega Quagsire or Mega Wailord)
Avatar emblem of my OC Eerik by me Say Hello to the members of Team MrMarios64! Eerik Families Team Matrix
El Barto 227's AvatarEl Barto 227
Blue. Interesting. Hmm. Wailordite? The artwork woukd be easy, just a blue square.
My RP, Down To Earth. Help Legendary Pokémon regain their powers, and stop the evil teams Flare and Galactic along the way! Avatar made by Unity100
Arretrea's AvatarArretrea
Been inactive for way too long. Fits well that I came back just before the MCW then :D Better warm up that finger... Also I bet it's... ehm... Feraligatr!
Mudkip emoji, made by me
Score: 14026
TR Badge by LycanKai.
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Oh boy! Another MCW! Haven't participated in one for ages :D For some reason though, the fact the Mega Stone will be blue makes me think it's gonna be for Azumarril or even Weavile... But we'll see when it's distributed :3 EDIT: Also... Happy birthday Niet! ^^
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
So ready. Hmm, blue, what about mega feraligatr? then make ythe next 2 mega typhlosion and mega meganium
Etherious's AvatarEtherious
Mega Greninja for the win!
ZanderWild's AvatarZanderWild
mega wobbuffet please? kidding, but you can't say that wouldn't be awesome.
Avatar made by EeveeOcelotQueen Click that banner to get your own made!
Meppe's AvatarMeppe
Mega Vaporeon? Happy birthday, Niet.
I have sorted fields with over 5000 pokemon in them.

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page