PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Exclusive lookback

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

StellaDaneb's AvatarStellaDaneb
Bump
avatar made for me by Magnum-Opus (thank you!)
1/1000 boxes
Cailem042's AvatarCailem042
I would love this. I mean, I get that arceus is suppose to be hard to get, but it would be nice to have it just for a little while, enough time to actually use it. Go on a 10,000 hatch hunt. Without having to buy 48 tokens, even at 50zc after a month so you only need 28 since you got 20 yourself, 28 pounds is a lot to spend on a game. I mean I spent about that much on this, but not for the game. But, it might be boring getting Pokemon we already have, then again for most people the tournaments are about getting 5 tokens because getting in the top 100 and getting the pokemon is just so very very unachievable. And at least some of us would like tourney pokemon we are familiar with instead of new ones. So I guess I wouldn't find it boring, since I'd do the objective for the tokens and not the Pokemon. So it would be like each of the 12 newest pokemon would have their own week? Maybe if this was done, it should be that more than 100 people get them during their second time around. Otherwise it would just go to people who are more likely to already have them.
Avatar made by magsimillion, commissioned at their shop.
Bump
bump
Sei's AvatarSei
Moving to approved since we have some sort of idea for this. :)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page