PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Upgrade for the Black Flute

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Sheyra's AvatarSheyra
Hello! There is an Idea that came through my Mind and I wanted to share it with you. I think it would be great if there would be a Upgrade for the Black Shelter Flute. You should be able to buy it with Gold Poke, just like the Flutes. If you have a Shiny Chain above a specific Number (30 Maybe?) it should increase the Chance of finding a Egg Matching your Shiny Chain a bit. It's really fristrating if you are Hunting a Pokemon that is not so common in the Shelter and have to search for ages finding matching Eggs. And I think with the needed Shiny Chain it's fair for everyone. So nobody can just go there and pick up all the Special Eggs that easy with it. I'm glad to hear your opinions about it! Have a nice Day!
Avatar doodled by myself, Signature by
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

Summary of Rejected Suggestions

Any Additional Filters to Help Find Eggs/Pokémon No additional filters other than the Black Flute and White Flute are planned.
In any case, I believe this already exists for those who are chaining through a secret boost (that's another Niet quote someone would have to dig up). There's a 25% chance of finding the thing you're chaining upon reload, if I'm remembering correctly.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
but you already have a higher chance of finding the egg you're chaining didn't see gladion's post o.o
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yeah, this feature already exists XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page