PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A simple little one shot

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Stumpios's AvatarStumpios
Just a fun little writing exercise! I may continue this if I feel like or or get enough support. The young girl sprang from her bed, scattering pillows onto the sun-dappled floor. "Today is the day!" She exclaimed, and bolted down the stairs, her hand trailing down the banister. A small, purple, cat-like creature followed her, its large, strangely emotionless gaze locked on some movement in the window. Its stumpy tail twitched slowly, and it hissed. "Oh calm down Izzy." Izzy dodged the girll's hand as it reached down to rub her head. Just as the girl reached the door, she heard a voice behind her. "Elli! Where do you think you're going this early, and without breakfast!? You need the nutrition. You're all skin and bones you know." Elli sighed, and trudged over to the table her mother was sitting at. "I know, I'm just really excited! I've been waiting so long for this." "Excitement can wait. The professor said eleven o'clock sharp, and it's seven thirty-one. You have time to eat, and take care of the stables. The ponyta won't feed themselves, at least without burning down the stable." Elli grumbled under her breath but obliged to her mother's request. The clock ticked by at a painfully slow rate, causing Elli to grow more and more restless. After what seemed like centuries of waiting, pacing, and failed attempts at killing time, the clock struck half-past ten. Elli bolted towards the stables, her small psycic type companion in tow, which looked rather unpleased. Elli walked to the last stall, and untied the gate. Her hands shook with excitement as she undid the gate and put the bridle on her cream-coated, fire maned steed and mounted it, pulling her disgruntled espurr up with her. "Kyah! Away we go, Smolder!" Elli called out, and the ponyta leapt over the fence, carrying Elli to the journey that awaited her.
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
Stumpios's AvatarStumpios
Open for posting critique! (Not that anyone would heh)
Pøckychu's AvatarPøckychu
It's pretty good. Even though I know it's supposed to be short, I feel like it's too short for me to really get attached to the characters.
♡Pockychu♡
Pockychu

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page