PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 250251252253254··· 286287288

InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
Hello ^^ I have 3 cloned sashes if you’d like them?
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus Wonders • Trade Shop LF: • • • Shattered Psyche
Score: 2285
SoulWesson's AvatarSoulWesson
I thiiiink it's 40zc for all the Naive Shiny and Albino Cleffa? May I please to buy? :>
Score: 576
Badge by LycanKai
Perroc's AvatarPerroc

QUOTE originally posted by SoulWesson

I thiiiink it's 40zc for all the Naive Shiny and Albino Cleffa? May I please to buy? :>
This is equivalent to 200 in GP, and oops I have too much gold. Cele, could I pay Soul's tab for them?
"On some level, I think I always understood, that a ship could never really love an anchor."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +4,313,486
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 325 (I'm probably hunting Pichu if it's above 300) Type Race Points: 648 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
Heya Cele! I found these two cuties in your delta fields, I was wondering how much and would you accept credits for them? ^^
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

Heya Cele! I found these two cuties in your delta fields, I was wondering how much and would you accept credits for them? ^^
i can cover this if you accept them, cele. i can pay whatever you feel is comfortable. <3
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by cheesekek

Hiya got another Cloned Sash for ZC c:
I'll send a trade! Thank you :)

QUOTE originally posted by InHystericz

Yes, please! Trade coming your way, thank you! ^_^

QUOTE originally posted by Celes Cabbage

This is equivalent to 200 in GP, and oops I have too much gold. Cele, could I pay Soul's tab for them?
Oh, I do love the opportunity to deny Soul the chance to pay for things. Please send a trade and I'll send out their babies as soon as the Gold's in hand! Thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by Kang

i can cover this if you accept them, cele. i can pay whatever you feel is comfortable. <3
Do you wanna do what we did last time with the Eevee and just call it 40k for the Masquerain? I still don't know what to price these at. XD And... uhhhh... I saw an albino delta in the same EHP bracket as this Spritzee and it had similar albino colours and the same dark delta aura, and it was going for 100ZC, does that sound fair? help idk what I'm doing I can flex
Also I just wanna say I'm living for the whole "I wanna buy their stuff for them" thing y'all do in here, y'all give me life ✨
sig code and sig bg image made by me

Thank you but you don't have to! Also Cele those prices sound reasonable. If you don't mind Sending them over either I can pay or if Kang wants to I don't mind! Thank you so much Kang either way ;v;
SoulWesson's AvatarSoulWesson
@ Cele, you're a major, big-time, long-body brat!! <3 @ Cabbage: You're so very sweeeeet!! Thank you very much for your kind gesture ;u; It means so much to me that you'd do so, and to be able to add these little babies to my clef collection <3 <3 <3
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

QUOTE originally posted by cheesekek

Hiya got another Cloned Sash for ZC c:
I'll send a trade! Thank you :)

QUOTE originally posted by InHystericz

Yes, please! Trade coming your way, thank you! ^_^

QUOTE originally posted by Celes Cabbage

Oh, I do love the opportunity to deny Soul the chance to pay for things. Please send a trade and I'll send out their babies as soon as the Gold's in hand! Thank you!

Do you wanna do what we did last time with the Eevee and just call it 40k for the Masquerain? I still don't know what to price these at. XD And... uhhhh... I saw an albino delta in the same EHP bracket as this Spritzee and it had similar albino colours and the same dark delta aura, and it was going for 100ZC, does that sound fair? help idk what I'm doing I can flex
Also I just wanna say I'm living for the whole "I wanna buy their stuff for them" thing y'all do in here, y'all give me life ✨
those prices sound fair cele! <3 so 40k cr + 100 zc? :D also, it is no problem WølfPøpKãyZ i do not mind paying for you!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hi there ! This one caught my eye, they’re really pretty! May I know a suitable price range for them? I’m not sure if I’ll be able to afford it at the moment, but I’d really like to know! Thank you! c: Ps: those offering to pay others’ offers are really heartwarming and so nice of them! Glad to see the positivity and helping one another <3
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOP • ART SHOP • JOINT ART SHOP • GYM

Pages: 123··· 250251252253254··· 286287288

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page