PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 286287288

ezpups's Avatarezpups
Im just trying to hoard summons xD not trying to make profit, so Im sorry if it seemed that way! c:

Shop buttons made by MochaFox, Avatar by torapuff im also an artist Twitter | deviantArt
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Hello :) May I please offer you an Ice Fang for your Thunder Fang? And a free shiny Dhelmise Please Take the anchor things ._.
AquaAleea's AvatarAquaAleea
Hi there! Are you willing to part with your Music Box?
Avatar drawn by me, character originates from Dappervolk and its not mine~
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Cyndalavosion

Hello :) May I please offer you an Ice Fang for your Thunder Fang? And a free shiny Dhelmise Please Take the anchor things ._.
Certainly! Would you mind setting up? Thanks! Got a Timid one? *shot*

QUOTE originally posted by AquaAleea

Hi there! Are you willing to part with your Music Box?
It's a forme-changer for Meloetta, so I am keeping 1. So no, sorry.
Edit: Sorry, but I'm going to be slow to answer for the rest of the day, if I am able to answer at all. I'm extremely ill. Luckily it seems to only have symptoms for 24 hours and I'm currently 10 and a half hours in already. Thanks for understanding- see you guys tomorrow!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Cele's AvatarCele
Bump! I'm feeling better, so I should be back to normal on here~. Pricing on the Celebi special is also reduced now since I got to do more research on site-wide pricing. Enjoy! I'm holding a contest for digital/pixel art in the contest forums- please swing by if you're interested~. Here's a link!
karenkhor's Avatarkarenkhor
Hello, my GS ball for your diamond tiara?
Selling Shiny Charms! Selling Egg Passes! I FINALLY got my dream team! Code by Cinnamon Buns642, for karenkhor's use only ♡
Cele's AvatarCele
Sure! I'll set up. :) Edit: Changed one of the reserved posts on the first page to show what I'm hunting and allow for people to get in on my hunts. That being said, I've chosen Beldum~! It will be starting soon since I'm running low on GS Balls. :D
Cele's AvatarCele
Here's the 48-hour bump. I've been really busy adding things and cleaning stuff up as well, so please take a look~! It's not done yet, but there's more than there was before! ^_^
Cheapspring's AvatarCheapspring
May i ask what you mean by specialties, with the boxbox, ditto voucher, and tournament tokens?
× 62 / 500
Buying Electric Statues for 12 ZC, just send a labled trade.
Amokin's AvatarAmokin
How much do you want for the Music Box (in ZC)

Pages: 12345··· 286287288

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page