PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 287288289

ezpups's Avatarezpups
Hello Cele! Are you origin sashes UFT? ;o; I would really love them all through buying and swapping summons maybe? I have ice feathers, GS Balls and more! >v<

Shop buttons made by MochaFox, Avatar by torapuff im also an artist Twitter | deviantArt
Hiya! How much for the Thunder Fang? I would offer but I have no idea how much it should be ^^'
Icon by Res0nare!
Sun Jewel

Sun Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A little jewel that flickers with a warm glow.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +7,340,967
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireDragon
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Click my baby boy, show him some love! <3
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by ezpups

Hello Cele! Are you origin sashes UFT? ;o; I would really love them all through buying and swapping summons maybe? I have ice feathers, GS Balls and more! >v<
They WERE on reserve for someone, but due to the fact that it's been several months since they've spoken to me about trading for them, I'm no longer reserving them. You're more than welcome to trade for them. I do consider O.Sashes to be 2:1 though.

QUOTE originally posted by MissPinkDragon

Hiya! How much for the Thunder Fang? I would offer but I have no idea how much it should be ^^'
The Market has it for around 900k Credits, but I'd be willing to do 750k or 100ZC. ^_^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
So, around 900GP, then? Or..?
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by MissPinkDragon

So, around 900GP, then? Or..?
I'm not trading Summons for GP at the moment. Please note that my Summons post lists Desired Currencies as Cr/ZC.
Ah, alright then. Thanks for telling me. I don't have enough credits or ZC at the moment, so yeah. Thanks again!
ezpups's Avatarezpups
Would you possibly do 15 GS balls for all 12 of your sashes? ;w; it's alright if not
Cele's AvatarCele

Would you possibly do 15 GS balls for all 12 of your sashes? ;w; it's alright if not
15 GS Balls and like 3 Ice Feathers is close enough for me, if that's alright with you?
ezpups's Avatarezpups
Ah sorry but that's a bit much for me ;u; apologies for wasting your time
Cele's AvatarCele

Ah sorry but that's a bit much for me ;u; apologies for wasting your time
I was actually going by the ZC values in your shop but that's all good~ Cheers~!

Pages: 1234··· 287288289

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page