PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟 Belial's Bazaar 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 164165166

Belial's AvatarBelial
I'm Belial. I usually guard the merch, but since I'm awake at this hour I may as well make a few extra sales to get rid of some of the excess items she's picked up. It tends to pile up. Now, there's a couple of rules to keep in mind while you're here. I'll go over them once, and after that it's up to you to follow them.

Rules

1. You know how this one goes - subscribe after offering, be polite, label your trades. I'm not chasing anyone down. If you haven't picked up whatever you're buying within 48 hours, the trade will be cancelled and it'll be put back on the shelf.
  2. Do not use "messenger" Pokemon in trades with me. I will not be sending them back.
  3. I have clearly labeled UFT fields for you to browse. Do not offer on Pokemon that are not in UFT fields unless I have offered them first.
  4. If you want a specific Pokemon, link it. Try to use the URL BBCode so I can just click it. Just paste the link in where it says URL HERE. The LABEL can say whatever you want it to say.
    • Here's the code: [url=URL HERE]LABEL[/url]
  5. I will only allow a trade that is paid for via PayPal to resolve once I have received payment.
  6. Ask for clarification if you don't understand something. I can do the math for you if needed.

Keep in Mind

• I do not convert currencies.
  • My currency ratio is 5,000 = 5 = 1.
  • If you want to do the math yourself, the [math][/math] code helps.
  • You can offer pay with items, but the final say on what items I'll accept falls to me. Use the Market for a rough estimate on how much your items are worth, but know that some things will get inflated and I may or may not accomodate for the increase in price. This entirely depends on how much I want the item in question.
Credit to Zan for the drawing used in the banner, edits done by me with permission
Belial's AvatarBelial

★ Notice ★

If you specify a nature/berry/gender, you agree that I am not committed or obligated to complete the order and am only reserving a special for you should it show up. I am permitted to switch hunts at any time without completing your order if the hunt is wearing on me. Please note, however, that I will do my best before it comes to that.

Shiny & Albino Hunting

Bonuses in Use

Arceus Rank
Hypermode
Albino Radar LV7 @ 50,000+ IP/day minumum (usually 100k)
PokéRadar
Ubercharm
Shiny Charm
Egg Timer @ LV10

Currently Hunting

This is a multi-melan hunt and I will not break the chain any time soon.

Sneasel Hunt (Current)

Pricing for this hunt is based on: 5,120 EHP

Parents

*Everstones will be in use at least until I get what I'm personally looking for.
Hunt Slots
User Order Payment Progress
Cele 3 Timid Male Melans N/A 2/3 M
Forbidden 1 Naughty Melan 1 Timid Shiny Diancie + 750ZC + 1,250,000Cr 0/1 M
Queen_Glimmer 1 Sweet/Sassy Melan Female 1 Timid Melan Finneon 0/1 M

Sentret Hunt (Next)

Pricing for this hunt is based on: 3,840 EHP

Parents

*Everstones will be in use at least until I get what I'm personally looking for.
Hunt Slots
Cele 3 Timid Melans N/A 0/3 M
BeeBoy 1 Melan 10,800,000 Cr
After Next Hunt Discount applied
0/1 M
CommanderShepard 2 Shiny 90GP
0/2 S
KitKatta 1 Albino 90GP/equiv
0/1 A
arlowo 1 Albino 90GP/equiv
0/1 A
Silverite Q 1 Shiny 1 Albino 135GP/equiv
After Next Hunt Discount
0/1 S 0/1 A
imbabieeee 1 Female Shiny 45GP/equiv
After Next Hunt Discount
0/1 S
milkyboiukari 1 Shiny 45GP/equiv
After Next Hunt Discount
0/1 S
angelyangel12 1 Shiny 1 Albino 135GP/equiv
After Next Hunt Discount
0/1 S 0/1 A

Awaiting Pickup

Awaiting Pickup

Do I not have what you want?

Please request a hunt if you want something I don't have. My Next Hunt is only tentative if nobody has asked for a slot on it already. I would love to help you~. There is also a 10% discount if you get a slot on my Next Hunt. The Current Hunt doesn't have a discount, so make sure you jump on board early~. Prices are just above this- they're in the first post.
*Payment is to be held by the User until their Order is complete. If the User trades away their Payment to someone else, their Order will be cancelled.
Belial's AvatarBelial

Take my money!

My Funds
Credits 1062
Gold Poké0
Zophan Canisters 0
*I have more of all currencies in my Money Safe. Please feel free to offer even if this looks low!

Things I'm Buying!

CS Pokemon needed!

I want CS Looking for the following Custom Sprites with the Timid nature: I want one of each. Let me know your price!

Things I'm Swapping!

CS Pokemon needed!

I have CS Looking for the following Custom Sprites with the Timid nature: I want one of each, and I'm swapping mine for them! Let me know your price if you'd like to be paid to swap! I also have these that I can give if you don't want a straight swap:
Belial's AvatarBelial

Dexing Service

Dexing Rules

1. Do not modify the Pokemon in any way.
  2. Return the Pokemon in a timely manner - I would prefer if you are online when you request Dexes so that they can be returned quickly and I can serve the next person.
  3. I do not require collateral, but please do not make me regret this decision.

Limited Time Dexes

Courtesy of schleifi, I am Dexing out his two melanistic Mewtwo with his permission. He is allowing me to keep the payments from this to put towards my Kitwurm hunt. The price of these Dexes was decided by him, and is per Dex. These are the first and only melan Mewtwo on site. I greatly appreciate his kindness, so please treat his Pokemon with the same respect you'd treat mine with.

Pick one: 400,000 400 80 16

My Dexes

These are my pretty babies! I'll add more as I get Timid babies I want to keep, so checking in now and then for new additions is a good idea.

Pick one: 50,000 50 10 2

Belial's AvatarBelial

UFT Shinies and Albinos

Full price chart in first post. Please read the rules before offering. Prices are shown per EHP group, and include all three of the main currencies. Pick one.

5,120 EHP

75k 75 15 150k 150 30 15mil 15k 2500

Sneasel (Male)
Sneasel (Female)
Joltik
Sneasel (Male)
Sneasel (Female)
Joltik
Cyndaquil
Growlithe

Belial's AvatarBelial

Odds & Ends

Currently being renovated, so please be patient.

Delta Points

I'm selling Delta Points! 10 per 1 10,000 per 1 2 per 1 The Pokemon I have available are worth 4 pts or 8 pts each.

Gems

I'm selling Gems! 2 or 2,000 per small 20 or 20,000 per medium 200 or 200,000 per large 15 or 15,000 per flawless *I will only make Large Gems upon request, but I would prefer to trade in Mediums. Bold types are NFT.

Gems

Type Small Medium Large Flawless
x389
x0
x0
x0
x712
x1
x1
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x721
x0
x6
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x84
x18
x0
x25
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x5
x0
x0
x2252
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x50
x0
x0
x0
x73
x0
x0
x0
x182
x0
x0
x0
x68
x15
x0
x0
x121
x0
x0
x0
x500
x0
x0
x0
Belial's AvatarBelial

Shiny Charm/Box Lending

! Notice !

Charm Lending has been discontinued for now. I've lost multiple charms compared to when I started. I might set up a tracking system for this and reopen at some point, but I also want to save some ZC and get a few additional charms before I do.

RTE Pokemon

Ready to Evolve

x1
Any Type
, 2000, or 2 per evolution. The Evolves column lets you know how many evos each Pokemon is capable of. If a Pokemon requires Happiness, you will need a field that can increase it as it resets during trading. 1 means it evolves once, 2 means twice.
Type Pokemon Evolves Method

Evolution Items/Stones

Price: 1 small gem (any), 2k Cr, or 2GP per item/stone.
Stones
Dawn Stone
x104
Dusk Stone
x47
Fire Stone
x114
Leaf Stone
x65
Moon Stone
x82
Oval Stone
x80
Shiny Stone
x78
Sun Stone
x103
Water Stone
x83
ThunderStone
x108
Ice Stone
x105
Evolution Items
DeepSeaScale
x66
DeepSeaTooth
x68
Dragon Scale
x63
Dubious Disk
x77
Electiriser
x88
Magmariser
x54
Metal Coat
x58
Protector
x65
Razor Claw
x94
Razor Fang
x59
Reaper Cloth
x44
Up-Grade
x64
King's Rock
x60
Sachet
x70
Whipped Dream
x74
Special Evolutionary Items
Ancient Power Orb
x67
Double Hit Orb
x65
Mimic Orb
x63
Rollout Orb
x54
Stomp Orb
x65
Dragon Pulse Orb
x67
Belial's AvatarBelial

Advertising

Advertising Banner BBCode

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/133108][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Belial/art/belialbazaar.png[/img][/url]

Permission to use

rijker's Avatarrijker
may i buy two shiny sentret with a fire token? S331M and S336F, please!
selling many items! summons, mega stones, and more!
* pkmn swap shop - offering multiple ditto and albino pokemon! * activity may be sporadic due to school.
avatar is offical dreamworld artwork ; cosmog sprite by pfq staff
Belial's AvatarBelial
You certainly may~. I'll send the trade~!

Pages: 123··· 164165166

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page